Omr Subcages !!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 01:51 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages !!

Originally Posted by JackMan

how you been?
I've been good... XDL was ****** awesome and i can't wait for Long Beach!
Old 10-22-2008, 01:51 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
because i am very wise.

why not just start one now?
so stock, you not liking my additions to the champion thread?
Old 10-22-2008, 01:52 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

nonsense removed

why not just start one now?
it is hard enough to get every one to stop in one thread and move to the next if i tried to do it twice in one day they would just give up ...
Old 10-22-2008, 01:52 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

so stock, you not liking my additions to the champion thread?
the inverted champion is pimp :YEAH, the bird one, ehh, not so much.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:53 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08<<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-22-2008, 01:54 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by old man roger
it is hard enough to get every one to stop in one thread and move to the next if i tried to do it twice in one day they would just give up ...
steven-o seemed to do a pretty good job of it.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:55 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

the inverted champion is pimp :YEAH, the bird one, ehh, not so much.
yea, i thought that inverted one was BA
Old 10-22-2008, 01:56 AM
also known as OMR

steven-o seemed to do a pretty good job of it.
d boy will post in the old one just for the fun of it niner will post in ithe old one cause he doesn't read all the posts especially the ones that say new thread and scott will answer posts from the day before i could go on and on
Old 10-22-2008, 01:56 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
I've been good... XDL was ****** awesome and i can't wait for Long Beach!
any news on the warrant?
Old 10-22-2008, 01:58 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

im gonna try and integrate the 2 banners into one
Old 10-22-2008, 01:58 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

ohh btw, stock, props on keeping that kid in canada on the right track with those douche bags who are giving him ****
Old 10-22-2008, 01:59 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

any news on the warrant?
Nope... been tryin to get a hold of them to find out how much it is but i got nothin so far. Good thing nobody attracted the cops this weekend. I woulda been out!
Old 10-22-2008, 02:00 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i was just out checking the specs on the rotery gurter for the c9 tensioner........

big words
Old 10-22-2008, 02:01 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
so far any thing you have made i have liked so if you like the way it looks i probably will too...:YEAHppsstt fold up the pegs..ssshh...lol
Old 10-22-2008, 02:02 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

what ever happened to durty?
also known as OMR

smokey time .........brb

smokey time .........brb
+1
Old 10-22-2008, 02:04 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

smokey time .........brb
Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
+1
well if all the cool kids are doing it............

brb
Old 10-22-2008, 02:05 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

brb..
Old 10-22-2008, 02:09 AM

HONDASTUNNA is a decent person

yo Roger

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages !!