Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 11:03 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!

class is almost over, i;m gonna bounce, i'll be back later

Old 10-01-2008, 11:03 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
fawking starving

i shoulda brought a bagel today
i have been rocking the special k chocolately drizzle bars .... so good
Old 10-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scott3824
i have been rocking the special k chocolately drizzle bars .... so good
u seem like u would eat special k drizzle bars.
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by KC Becky
well....it's either cheesecake or toast. i choose cheesecake

i'm so ******* sick and tired of people talking about the economy. are you guys really that concerned about it? don't get me wrong, i'm somewhat concerned with it.....but i've had a friend or two call me up and ask if we're flat broke yet?
The economy does not really affect my life right now. I won't lose my job, I'm not retiring for like 40 years, and I don't need to sell my house any time soon. I'm not that worried about it. Things will eventually turn around.
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bray
na lol i moved back actually, i plan on coming up to palm beach one of these days, gas is insane and i still have no job all my gas money goes to lookin for a job lol
yea i hear you there im goin to mmi in either jan or april and prolly stayin up there for a while after.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:06 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i'm so ******* sick and tired of people talking about the economy. are you guys really that concerned about it? don't get me wrong, i'm somewhat concerned with it.....but i've had a friend or two call me up and ask if we're flat broke yet?
uh yeah we are teetering on the brink of a complete shut down of the credit market, it is very very serious ....
Old 10-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WhiteBoy561
yea i hear you there im goin to mmi in either jan or april and prolly stayin up there for a while after.
true true
Old 10-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Certified

Originally Posted by scott3824
uh yeah we are teetering on the brink of a complete shut down of the credit market, it is very very serious ....
good thing i barley have credit.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:08 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

im sick of hearing about it but ive been flat broke since before the economy was **** so i still dont care
maybe that's why i feel the way i do about it. i also feel like i don't have the time to freak out and follow it.
i know we're in trouble BUT the last time we had a 'big depression' we didn't have the things we have today to help out.

oooooh or maybe this is the start of the end of the world in 2012
Old 10-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Certified

maybe that's why i feel the way i do about it. i also feel like i don't have the time to freak out and follow it.
i know we're in trouble BUT the last time we had a 'big depression' we didn't have the things we have today to help out.

lol my one friend strongly believes that
Old 10-01-2008, 11:10 AM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

i cant wait for the end of the world in 2012 it will be just like Y2K and everyone will die:YEAH
Old 10-01-2008, 11:11 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The economy does not really affect my life right now. I won't lose my job, I'm not retiring for like 40 years, and I don't need to sell my house any time soon. I'm not that worried about it. Things will eventually turn around.
that's another reason why i'm not too concerned with it. not to be a douche, but i will be done with school in 9 months.....i'm getting into a field where i will ALWAYS have a job...regardless what type of nursing i will be doing, there will always be a need for people in the health fields. if mike gets in trouble with his job from now to the 9 months (knock on wood that doesn't happen) then we have ways we can get help.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Certified

that's another reason why i'm not too concerned with it. not to be a douche, but i will be done with school in 9 months.....i'm getting into a field where i will ALWAYS have a job...regardless what type of nursing i will be doing, there will always be a need for people in the health fields. if mike gets in trouble with his job from now to the 9 months (knock on wood that doesn't happen) then we have ways we can get help.
you and mike live together now?
Old 10-01-2008, 11:14 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Where the **** have you been?
Old 10-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Certified

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Where the **** have you been?
damn i sure have missed a lot lol
Old 10-01-2008, 11:16 AM
The Great White

yea you have. you do need to come out to gateway soon though we havent gotten to see you loop the fiddy on a few months
Old 10-01-2008, 11:16 AM
what is he doing?

lol my one friend strongly believes that
i cant wait for the end of the world in 2012 it will be just like Y2K and everyone will die:YEAH
i hadn't even heard the world was suppose to end in 2012 until two months ago...so i looked it up, read about it and laughed.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:17 AM

It really hasn't been that long. A few months.
what is he doing?

yup, we moved to long island over the summer
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

let's do that for my bday.....minus the toast for me
ok

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!!!