Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 01:01 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

one of my friends has one.... its ****** dope
Old 08-28-2008, 01:09 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

so wut is the point of gettin an exhaust put on or are the after market ones made to keep the same backpressure but put out a different sound
Old 08-28-2008, 01:12 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

well with the aftermarket ones you do lose a LITTLE back pressure but that can be fixed with a pc... but for stunting its just fine, i run a choppe yosh and i could notice a difference and i only cut 5" off... gutting a pipe will make a huge difference in how it runs
Old 08-28-2008, 01:17 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

went out to day to do a lil riding.... got on my bike and it died a 1/4 mile down the road :D i forgot to tork the bolts on my fuel pump down so i rode a bike that had airplane fuel leaked all over that hot *** motor i was almost a ghost rider
Old 08-28-2008, 01:19 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

airplane fuel???

thats smart dude....

always double check yourself
Old 08-28-2008, 01:19 AM

if it's got a computer just ebay a power commander and get it mapped for like 5 bucks .... or is that a bad idea?
Old 08-28-2008, 01:20 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

dont get a pc if your stunting it...

not worth it...
Old 08-28-2008, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
airplane fuel???

thats smart dude....

always double check yourself

your telln' me... i felt pretty dumb after wards... luckily it didn't have time to heat up on my *** and combust..... i'm sure 110 octane has a pretty low combust temp to it....
Old 08-28-2008, 01:22 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

well played sir well played, that was my next ?
Old 08-28-2008, 01:23 AM

dont get a pc if your stunting it...

not worth it...

unless he/she plans on running the same stunt bike with the same mods..... then it would be good to keep around.... but if it's just for one stunt bike i wouldn't..... you don't need a lean machine to stunt ne-way... just a clutch :D
Old 08-28-2008, 01:27 AM
King of fukin up bikes

yea but the only thing is i stunt but i race too
Old 08-28-2008, 01:29 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

i wouldnt use the same bike to stunt and to race.....

either way, id keep it stock
Old 08-28-2008, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by jrider
yea but the only thing is i stunt but i race too

you should prob have 2 dif bikes then... other wise your gonna be doin alot of part swappin...
Old 08-28-2008, 01:31 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Cworley
your telln' me... i felt pretty dumb after wards... luckily it didn't have time to heat up on my *** and combust..... i'm sure 110 octane has a pretty low combust temp to it....
but why the hell were you runnin 110???

and yes, it has a low combustion temp, im surprised you didnt turn your *** into a fireball
Old 08-28-2008, 01:36 AM

but why the hell were you runnin 110???

and yes, it has a low combustion temp, im surprised you didnt turn your *** into a fireball

i ran some gas in my bike that had water in it and that was a year old with out thinking and i had 110 in the garage i use for my drag 4 wheeler. so it was more convinent than going and buying a bottle of heat with the same out come i just had like less than a gallon it in ... after i ran it for 5 miles i went and mixed it with some 93 octane to tone it down a lil
Old 08-28-2008, 03:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

wow no action in here all night Eh Im going to bed.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:58 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I know they're a little emo , but did anyone ever like blink182 ?
Old 08-28-2008, 04:02 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I know nobodys gonna say they do but i just made a mini instrumental mix of i miss you if you guys wanna hear . I just gotta upload it to my hosting site . Kinda a rough edit version
Old 08-28-2008, 09:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-28-2008, 09:19 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Are we back?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!