Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 03:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
have you been on test track at epcot? that is a good ride. disney is not known as the 'thrill' theme park, thats what universal is for, that is how they differ. disney does have good rides but they are family based. it depends on what you are looking for.
there are some thrill rides at disney parks
Old 08-31-2008, 03:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-31-2008, 03:55 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Blah.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:13 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

disney rides fun for adults

magic kingdom
1. splash mountain
2. pirates of the caribbeans (if you like that movie)
3. toy story buzz lightyear ride
4. haunted mansion...mike and i attempted to do it on that ride (my kids weren't with us)
5. peter pan ride (he got a bj on that ride)
6. the jungle cruise

epcot
hmmmm, i liked epcot but can't think of anything awesome that i rode there. the wait for the race car ride was too long. i did like the ellen degeneres ride...but it was kinda boring.

mgm....
nothing....that park sucked! the stunt show was ok, but i was feeling sick that day.

animal kingdom (my fav)
1. dinosaur
2. mt everest (scared the **** out of me)
3. the dinoland...kept austin entertained for 2 hours
4. the safari thing.
5. some ride in the kid land....it made me dizzy, i can't think of the name...something with a crazy scientist
Old 08-31-2008, 04:15 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KC Becky
*** over lynn....i won't take advantage of you....well, maybe i just lied
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-31-2008, 04:19 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Name:  100_0711.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  111.9 KB
Name:  100_0712.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  90.4 KB
Name:  100_0713.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  34.6 KB
Name:  100_0714.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  26.1 KB
Old 08-31-2008, 04:27 PM
also known as OMR

disney rides fun for adults

magic kingdom
1. splash mountain
2. pirates of the caribbeans (if you like that movie)
3. toy story buzz lightyear ride
4. haunted mansion...mike and i attempted to do it on that ride (my kids weren't with us)
5. peter pan ride (he got a bj on that ride)
6. the jungle cruise

epcot
hmmmm, i liked epcot but can't think of anything awesome that i rode there. the wait for the race car ride was too long. i did like the ellen degeneres ride...but it was kinda boring.

mgm....
nothing....that park sucked! the stunt show was ok, but i was feeling sick that day.

animal kingdom (my fav)
1. dinosaur
2. mt everest (scared the **** out of me)
3. the dinoland...kept austin entertained for 2 hours
4. the safari thing.
5. some ride in the kid land....it made me dizzy, i can't think of the name...something with a crazy scientist
you are more like a kid then an adult ....lol judging by the rides you liked ...

and mgm is pretty cool specially the twilight zone tower of terror
Old 08-31-2008, 04:29 PM
also known as OMR

wow that zx 10 axle is small
Old 08-31-2008, 04:29 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

there is also the aerosmith rollercoster at mgm...but the wait was too long as well
Old 08-31-2008, 04:40 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
wow that zx 10 axle is small
yep....

I wish I could have got them pic.s up sooner for ya

I need bearings that are
1.844 o.d.
.786 i.d.
and .5 thick
Old 08-31-2008, 04:41 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I haven't been to Epcot in a long, long time. There was no race car thing. I only remember the world of tomorrow thing in the big ball. I don't remember a Mt. Everest thing at Animal Kingdom but I haven't been there in like 4 or 5 years. My money is better spent at the other parks.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:41 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by old man roger
you are more like a kid then an adult ....lol judging by the rides you liked ...

and mgm is pretty cool specially the twilight zone tower of terror
mgm was boring and i was sick. we did kids stuff there...mickeymouse club house show all that gay stuff. i wish i could take that day back and go to a different park....even epcot.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:45 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I haven't been to Epcot in a long, long time. There was no race car thing. I only remember the world of tomorrow thing in the big ball. I don't remember a Mt. Everest thing at Animal Kingdom but I haven't been there in like 4 or 5 years. My money is better spent at the other parks.
the world of tomorrow was relaxing, but gay lol. i liked the different countries at epcot, that was cool.

i'm pretty excited to go there again. if we ever get to go again lol. i'd do without mgm and even epcot. i wonder what it costs for season tickets, if they even have them....amy....i have a disney question lol
Old 08-31-2008, 05:06 PM
also known as OMR

oh **** i forgot about the space shuttle ride , i seen people passing out on that thing ....it's the best ride at epcot .
Old 08-31-2008, 05:06 PM
also known as OMR

the world of tomorrow was relaxing, but gay lol. i liked the different countries at epcot, that was cool.

i'm pretty excited to go there again. if we ever get to go again lol. i'd do without mgm and even epcot. i wonder what it costs for season tickets, if they even have them....amy....i have a disney question lol
you didn't pay attention while you were there
Old 08-31-2008, 05:07 PM

I think I found my bearings
Old 08-31-2008, 05:08 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Zuki750
epcot has a couple good rides like i said the space shuttle simulator is un ******* real the rockin roller coaster is sweet and there are other things there that are cool , don't listen to becky she's a girl
Old 08-31-2008, 05:23 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

yo yo yo yo wut up lynn
Old 08-31-2008, 05:27 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
yo yo yo yo wut up lynn
Old 08-31-2008, 05:29 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

i got shitty last night and watched patrick stevens stunt and woke up at like 345 this afternoon and how is yalls labor day weekend going

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!