Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 02:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i dont smoke in the apt though... and my apt is setup kinda like a town house... you walk through my front door then up stairs into my living room...

so im too lazy to walk downstairs to smoke
I hear ya on that. Im too lazy to walk downstairs which is why I smoke in my room
Old 09-13-2008, 02:22 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

i dont smoke in the apt though... and my apt is setup kinda like a town house... you walk through my front door then up stairs into my living room...

so im too lazy to walk downstairs to smoke
I go out to the garage....its attached so its not a long walk
Old 09-13-2008, 02:23 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-13-2008, 02:23 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

damn..... read this ****

http://blogs.chron.com/sciguy/

looks like ike is going to be like katrina for galveston
Old 09-13-2008, 02:24 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I go out to the garage....its attached so its not a long walk
my garage is all the way on the other side of the apt complex from me
Old 09-13-2008, 02:32 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

Brapppp
Old 09-13-2008, 02:33 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

damn..... read this ****

and the eye wall is just starting to come ashore
Old 09-13-2008, 02:33 AM

damn..... read this ****

******* Dick Cheney and his evil weather machine
I bet Bush will personally go down and blow up the Levey's too just like last time
Old 09-13-2008, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
Brapppp
Yooooooooooooooo!!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 02:34 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

this is texas... we dont have levees... we have seawalls....

and the surge has gone WAAAAYYY over em.....
Old 09-13-2008, 02:35 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

hows it lookin down there 50?
Old 09-13-2008, 02:35 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

Yooo i got some chinese food yo lol
Old 09-13-2008, 02:37 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by JackMan
hows it lookin down there 50?
no flying monkeys yet

galveston is fucked though
Old 09-13-2008, 02:39 AM

this is texas... we dont have levees... we have seawalls....

and the surge has gone WAAAAYYY over em.....

I seen a pic. of the water looking like it was over the street lights

Old 09-13-2008, 02:42 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

lol... look at this

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...ocked-over-ike
Old 09-13-2008, 02:43 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I seen a pic. of the water looking like it was over the street lights

that's not too bad, now 50, if you start seeing this

RUN!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 02:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
Brapppp
Old 09-13-2008, 02:45 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by JackMan
that's not too bad, now 50, if you start seeing this

RUN!!!
lol.. point taken
Old 09-13-2008, 02:45 AM

Old 09-13-2008, 02:46 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

what a douche

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!