Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 01:36 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
how close?
im at 475. r6 is worth 3 coz i was just at 472.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:37 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i can do without till morning... i normaly dont smoke alot when im home... i have a toothache right now though and im getting irritated as **** easily
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

how close?
14 points so some MikeM rep would put up 1 more blox
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol.. im 13 pts from my 10th block
Old 09-13-2008, 01:38 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

i smoked my last one last time i went out
You know whats funny Im the guy who has been smokin anywhere from 1 to 5 cigarettes a day and some days none only If i ride, drink or stressed out for 6 years now... If I smoke more than that Ill probably die. Marlboro lights too.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:38 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
14 points so some MikeM rep would put up 1 more blox
was that before or after my rep
Old 09-13-2008, 01:39 AM
NealFoReal

give yourself rep from his acct but never post a gay thread
one night i was talkin to omr thru mikes acct and asked him if i should post an im gay thread. his answer was "not if you ever want him to help you again when you need it". I usually need help w my bike every few months so yeah **** that lol. But nah I wouldnt do it to anyone who I lived near anyway. Now if I travel and am on someones pc then I'll do it.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:40 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by villa76
You know whats funny Im the guy who has been smokin anywhere from 1 to 5 cigarettes a day and some days none only If i ride, drink or stressed out for 6 years now... If I smoke more than that Ill probably die. Marlboro lights too.
lol... i smoke marlboro reds... when im working, depending on how long i work, how stressful/ how much downtime what im doing is i can smoke from 1/2 a pack to a pack and 1/2 a day...

and thats just during the day

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
that sucks. i hate when i have no smokes left for the night usually means a store run depending on the time. time now 1:30 if i needed em id be taking a ride
my girl goes threw a pack ever4/5 days so I barrow some from her when I run out late night or early morn. Kinda my hidden stash....lol
NealFoReal

i can do without till morning... i normaly dont smoke alot when im home... i have a toothache right now though and im getting irritated as **** easily
that sucks. i hate ****** toothaches
Old 09-13-2008, 01:42 AM

was that before or after my rep
after
Old 09-13-2008, 01:43 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by villa76
do you buy or grub? I always give people who grub but sometimes it gets outta control. Especially when they cost $9 a pack near my house Some days I'll buy a pack in the morning and hit the spot and the pack will be gone within a few hours and then I gotta buy another one I need to stop anyway and im close to stopping I think. I easily smoke a pack a day by myself. Yesterday I smoked 25.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:43 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

I just went in the fridge to get a beer and seen a warm cookies and cold milk add on the gallon of milk.. Pillsberry chocalate chip add... Wow businesses always thinking.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:44 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

one night i was talkin to omr thru mikes acct and asked him if i should post an im gay thread. his answer was "not if you ever want him to help you again when you need it". I usually need help w my bike every few months so yeah **** that lol. But nah I wouldnt do it to anyone who I lived near anyway. Now if I travel and am on someones pc then I'll do it.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...t-i-would.html
NealFoReal

lol... i smoke marlboro reds... when im working, depending on how long i work, how stressful/ how much downtime what im doing is i can smoke from 1/2 a pack to a pack and 1/2 a day...

and thats just during the day
****** junkie. How much do you smoke a day in total???

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
my girl goes threw a pack ever4/5 days so I barrow some from her when I run out late night or early morn. Kinda my hidden stash....lol
Nice. My hidden stash right now is my moms smokes but theyre the nastiest cigs ever. Merit Ultra Light 100's

now just 12 points needed.....
Old 09-13-2008, 01:45 AM
Not guilty

do you buy or grub? I always give people who grub but sometimes it gets outta control. Especially when they cost $9 a pack near my house Some days I'll buy a pack in the morning and hit the spot and the pack will be gone within a few hours and then I gotta buy another one I need to stop anyway and im close to stopping I think. I easily smoke a pack a day by myself. Yesterday I smoked 25.
I buy my own.. 5 bucks a pack... I smoke the most when I ride I could finish 4 to 5 in a session.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:46 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

****** junkie. How much do you smoke a day in total???
i normaly dont smoke when im at the house...

in the 1st 2 weeks i was laid off i went though 2 1/2 packs of smokes...

it fluctuates alot
Old 09-13-2008, 01:47 AM

I just bumped it

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!