What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 09:23 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
dude, every time he asked for id hook it up and he'd just change it up again.

i know he wont show, its not worth a 8-9 hour round trip ride to me.

he knows where ill be this weekend, and he knows how to get a hold of me.

You said that you'd meet me at my grounds under my circumstances.... I'll be there... Be a man of your word and show up like you said you would

Old 07-31-2008, 09:36 PM

Smoking Barrel is a decent person

u guys should record like a 3 - 4 minute run from each of u then post it up n let the audience choose who's the better rider. :YEAH
Old 07-31-2008, 09:38 PM

Smoking Barrel is a decent person

i dont know why i spent so much time reading 4 pages of this BS! lets just talk about *****.. seriously.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:38 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

he offered to meet the criteria you originally posted.

then you asked for more. the first challenge was whoeevr wants to meet.

then it was "give me your phone number"

why not just meet the guy? the arrangements have been made so publicly I think it's safe to assume he won't be jumping out ninja style.

because that would infringe upon my trademark.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:40 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

i dont see why you would say ****, then back down... isnt that what this whole threads basically about?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:51 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RJD
You said that you'd meet me at my grounds under my circumstances.... I'll be there... Be a man of your word and show up like you said you would

RDJ your a punk *** bitch bro. and I'm sure you cant ride for ****!!!! i'll be at Laguna Seca nov. 10th i'll give you 10k if you can hang one lap with me!!! hell man i'll give you a 10 sec head start and if you still cant hang you owe me 10k!!!!!!!!! what do you say MR. pro racer???????
Old 07-31-2008, 09:52 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by thehate.
RDJ your a punk *** bitch bro. and I'm sure you cant ride for ****!!!! i'll be at Laguna Seca nov. 10th i'll give you 10k if you can hang one lap with me!!! hell man i'll give you a 10 sec head start and if you still cant hang you owe me 10k!!!!!!!!! what do you say MR. pro racer???????
oooooooooooooosh
Old 07-31-2008, 09:56 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

long story short, after 2 days of bullshit with this guy im over it.

i stepped up so many times, and now ironicaly enough when i finaly get tired of the bullshit, and tell him to **** off im done with the games. he's all gun ho and ready for whatever.

my boys over here and i called that to the T.

if i would have cept after him with my original mentality he would still be back peddeling. we know this.

so here we go, if he wants to stop with the drama and bullshit. ill leave him the opportunity to meet me half way. im not going to let my weekend get ruined over his petty bullshit.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:58 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
You said that you'd meet me at my grounds under my circumstances....
yes, i did, and as stated you kept jerking me off.

im not playing your game. it was set up, you didnt step up.

easy as that, now the deals off and your suddenly going to act hard...

sorry bro, if i wanted to play these games id get married.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by RJD
i think you're one day going to die in a fire.

Originally Posted by excessa
he offered to meet the criteria you originally posted.

then you asked for more. the first challenge was whoeevr wants to meet.

then it was "give me your phone number"

why not just meet the guy? the arrangements have been made so publicly I think it's safe to assume he won't be jumping out ninja style.

because that would infringe upon my trademark.
i mean im still trying to attain level of squidliness myself but you seem to disappear when people talk about you and when they talk about someone else you resurface like a agitated boil with this oh it all helps the sport and people need to recognize all these different things that ur gracious enough to point out and spend aimless months to no avail trying to open up some phantom avenue for the sport and this doesn't make any sense anymore and neither do you.

reminds me of some 18 year olds mother that puts on a g string shops at forever 21 and hits the club like a beached whale, and it sucks.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:46 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

what are you even talking about? are you bummed out because you haven't SEEN something from me? Let me explain something to you, what I am doing is launching an agency. It's not like what Thomas, Todd, Scott and Kevin etc all do. They are right out in the forefront, have been around a long time, and know what they are doing already. and they are doing more than I am doing.

Agents call PR and marketing people and say "I've got a great athlete here who will benefit your brand in *this* way."

then they call me back and ask more questions, etc. For the bulk of the last YEAR I didn't even know the answers to half those questions. I'd say "I don't know, but I'll find out..." one fiscal year budget season saw me tank out completely, and very unexpectedly.

But I kept going, and now we're looking at another budget season, I actually have the answers to most of the questions I get asked now, and have met about 60 new people and developed solid business relationships with them.

I've got riders bios and marketing packs all set up, and signed contracts authorizing me to do business on the behalf of some great athletes and one race builder. The work I've been doing is ready to go out to a shitload of people who already know and like me, and understand my reasons for supporting the riders I do support.

So I'm set up to try again, and do a better job this time. And I didn't take a ****** penny from my clients, I did this all on my own, and sustained it on nothing but enthusiasm for the last five or six months. If I succeed, the riders will get paid and have support from solid companys, and I will have successfully brought new industries around to stunting and roadrace. as well as developed a career for myself, that I love.

I'm really excited about this fiscal year budget season. Last year taught me not to drop names. and a bunch of other stuff.

why are you worried about it? I will never offer you representation.

Last edited by excessa; 07-31-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:32 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
nope, if we ever hang out and catch dinner. i call righty...
Originally Posted by Standupnfall
I love how he thinks this is a short term thing too. Thats what Kelm thought too.
lawl, but kelm is actually gaining some respect around here, well at least from me.

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
so what she doesn't like to lick her friends boobies
im guessing when lynn stayed at cupcakes, she didnt get her **** licked.

Originally Posted by thehate.
ok he wont show! and if he does and he beats you .................well.............thats not going to be good for you!
lawl

Originally Posted by excessa
what are you even talking about? are you bummed out because you haven't SEEN something from me? Let me explain something to you, what I am doing is launching an agency. It's not like what Thomas, Todd, Scott and Kevin etc all do. They are right out in the forefront, have been around a long time, and know what they are doing already. and they are doing more than I am doing.

Agents call PR and marketing people and say "I've got a great athlete here who will benefit your brand in *this* way."

then they call me back and ask more questions, etc. For the bulk of the last YEAR I didn't even know the answers to half those questions. I'd say "I don't know, but I'll find out..." one fiscal year budget season saw me tank out completely, and very unexpectedly.

But I kept going, and now we're looking at another budget season, I actually have the answers to most of the questions I get asked now, and have met about 60 new people and developed solid business relationships with them.

I've got riders bios and marketing packs all set up, and signed contracts authorizing me to do business on the behalf of some great athletes and one race builder. The work I've been doing is ready to go out to a shitload of people who already know and like me, and understand my reasons for supporting the riders I do support.

So I'm set up to try again, and do a better job this time. And I didn't take a ****** penny from my clients, I did this all on my own, and sustained it on nothing but enthusiasm for the last five or six months. If I succeed, the riders will get paid and have support from solid companys, and I will have successfully brought new industries around to stunting and roadrace. as well as developed a career for myself, that I love.

I'm really excited about this fiscal year budget season. Last year taught me not to drop names. and a bunch of other stuff.

why are you worried about it? I will never offer you representation.
enough with the ******* 20 page dissertations.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:43 AM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

Can I get some cliff's notes on this 56 page clusterfuck?
Old 08-01-2008, 12:52 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DetroitStyle

cliff notes...Rob Durren is a poser...nuff said!
Old 08-01-2008, 12:53 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05

im guessing when lynn stayed at cupcakes, she didnt get her **** licked.

I'm giving her a reason to come back...can't give it all the first time she's here...DAYUMMMM!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:01 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cupcake
I'm giving her a reason to come back...can't give it all the first time she's here...DAYUMMMM!!!!
tease
Old 08-01-2008, 01:02 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
tease
oh gee's, let's not lose site of what this thread is really supposed to be about!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:03 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

haha..............
Old 08-01-2008, 01:07 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
i wish i could make those 30 second bunny films that they have on demand.

anyways tony l finds bogus picture of rob durren and posts it on SL.

SL chimes in with their thoughts on the picture and rob durren.

rob durren chimes in with how to do stunt in photo, no one believes him.

rob durren then posts owned pics (for what reason? no one knows?)

rob durren creates bogus accounts to back himself up and get called out on those too.

ruthless riding calls rob durren out numerous times, only to have rob durren not surprise anyone and play bullshit games.

people talk about ****.

thread gets back on subject.

people talk about **** again.

and here we are.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:11 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by stock05
i wish i could make those 30 second bunny films that they have on demand.

anyways tony l finds bogus picture of rob durren and posts it on SL.

SL chimes in with their thoughts on the picture and rob durren.

rob durren chimes in with how to do stunt in photo, no one believes him.

rob durren then posts owned pics (for what reason? no one knows?)

rob durren creates bogus accounts to back himself up and get called out on those too.

ruthless riding calls rob durren out numerous times, only to have rob durren not surprise anyone and play bullshit games.

people talk about ****.

thread gets back on subject.

people talk about **** again.

and here we are.

BOOBIES!!!! :YEAH

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.