OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 09:13 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

yea that video of ur scrap was funny

i changed the oil and oil filter and damn that oil in there was blacker than an african

and the noise i mentioned earlier stopped

and i put > 1 gallon of oil and it still isnt enough

im gonna go pick up my air filter tomorrow
and flush the coolant monday

and put in new brake fluid and bleed those some time next week

DAMN HOW MUCH OIL DO THESE F4EAZYS TAKE?
Old 06-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

i have to change my oil. Don't want to, the bike still runs and sounds ok

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:48 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

hey all
Old 06-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Registered Spammer

Old 06-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Registered Spammer

have you been riding again?

Old 06-07-2008, 09:59 PM

have not gotten out since last week . the weather and tweaking the bike has kept me from the spot. trying to locate a battery to fit it now
Old 06-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Registered Spammer

It's been raining here, was planning on going out tonight but it's raining again lol

Old 06-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Registered Spammer

My bike has an ebay battery in it

Old 06-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Registered Spammer

Too sick to ride anyway

Old 06-07-2008, 10:05 PM

looking for one now but no luck
Old 06-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Registered Spammer

I used to just push start my gsxr everywhere I went lol

Old 06-07-2008, 10:13 PM

sick of switching batteries in the bikes and hate to drive the stunted gix on the streets.. go thru 3 gears before im thru an intersection
Old 06-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
sick of switching batteries in the bikes and hate to drive the stunted gix on the streets.. go thru 3 gears before im thru an intersection
What sprocket you have? My friend had a 65 and was in 3rd by the end of his driveway

Old 06-07-2008, 10:24 PM

i dunno really im up 15 in the back. its huge and a pain in the **** when i gotta ride it any distance
Old 06-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Registered Spammer

my old bike used to be at about 11 in top on the freeway. Was terrible. I don't really like riding on the road anyway though

Old 06-07-2008, 10:31 PM

i use my minty for daily use as much as i can.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Registered Spammer

I like wheelies or dirt riding. Riding as transport sucks lol

Old 06-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Registered Spammer

I like driving my car lol

Old 06-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Registered Spammer

this is like mine but i have the extra cab braaap

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]