OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 02:00 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by old man roger
cmon
Old 06-26-2008, 02:01 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
How long do I wait to dispute a transaction w the streetfighterz? I bought a couple of shirts on 5/31. I realized I never switched my paypal address but I sent an email right after I sent the money. I called in the morning and whoever answered the phone reassured me that she got my email and put it with the order and would take care of it. Last week I get a shipping confirmation email that has my old work address so i call her and tell her that we spoke and she assured me that it would be sent to my home. She then told me she would send a new package and I would get the confirmation the next day. Its been a week of no return calls or emails. WTF???
DO IT NOW!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:03 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

dick let me know when your done replying to every one
Old 06-26-2008, 02:07 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

dick let me know when your done replying to every one
Ok, i'm done.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:08 AM
also known as OMR

NEW THREAD !!!!!!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-...ame-cages.html (OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cages])
Old 06-26-2008, 02:09 AM
Retired

What?
Old 06-26-2008, 02:13 AM
also known as OMR

Old 06-30-2008, 05:18 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

lol.......
Old 06-30-2008, 05:23 PM
also known as OMR

dick....now go post in the new thread
Old 07-22-2008, 11:22 PM

kylemundfrom is a decent person

for your subframe cages it says 00 01 02 03 04 05 do they work on all years or are the 04 05 different from 03 and older models? thank you for yoru help
Old 07-23-2008, 12:04 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

For faster response please send Old Man Roger a personal message stating your question at this link below.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pri...=newpm&u=62938

thank you and have a good day!
Old 08-10-2009, 05:00 PM

mr nut is a decent person

pm'd about a subframe cage for a 2003 600rr
Old 08-11-2009, 02:04 AM

mr nut is a decent person

payment sent!
Old 08-11-2009, 02:12 AM
also known as OMR

this is an old thread please let it die

heres the new thread with updated list of subcages available

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464-bike-parts-sale/258840-omr-subcages-new-models.html
Old 08-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Impulse Driven

r-siixrider is a decent person

My thoughts on solid peg subcages

People make non folding peg subcages cause they're easier to make not because they're better ...

Non folding peg subcages are dangerous if you flip a stoppie or if you catch a peg in the back of the leg , that and they cause more damage then good because they don't fold up in a crash and they give extra leverage so they tend to bend or break the subcage and the subframe ..

I fold my pegs up when im doing stoppies so i don't get stabbed in the back if i flip and there are other tricks like clutching up from the side where having folding pegs is better then non folding ..

On a side note i do rotate the peg brackets forward on there axis so the pegs don't try to fold up during a wheelie and this also put's your foot on the grippy part of the peg..

Below is a picture that explains why i only sell folding peg subcages
if you look close you can see that the tabs were ripped right off this subframe and that is what can happen if the pegs on your subcage are solid ...OMR SUBCAGES with folding pegs are the way to go....

Great point! thanks for the info
Old 08-16-2010, 09:06 PM
also known as OMR

this is an old thread please let it die

heres the new thread with updated list of subcages available

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464-bike-parts-sale/258840-omr-subcages-new-models.html