OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
what is the safest methods of payment?
If you get certified funds, the bike shouldnt leave your possession until the money is confirmed in your account. Too many scams and fake checks and **** like that. I would say cash or paypal preferred (make him pay the fee if thats how he wants to do it) or check but then do what I said above If you do it w paypal remove the money right away so if he files a dispute, they cant take your dough.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 06-26-2008 at 12:15 AM.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EZEC
wahhh my 636 doesn't pull on idle squid
man i can't imagaine why haha
Motherfuckin Ezec is on a roll. I dont even wanna hear what you got for me
Old 06-26-2008, 12:16 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
:YEAH Yeah street **** felt good tonight and considering I was beat from being in the lot for 3 hours, Im happy with what I did. Ima get this bitch yo. **** that ****
you gotta go faster. stay on the throttle
Old 06-26-2008, 12:16 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

You didnt really just say that did you The plastic T costs a ****** dollar man. Do the **** in your driveway. Jeez
I thought the same thing but did not want to say it.....

1/2 inch plastic T fitting at Home Depot .56c + 1/2 hour of your time + the spot you park the bike = DONE!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 12:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

That things been on the way out for a minute anyway. At least now you gotta swap it with the one from your parts bike.
the wire was (is) broken inside the connector
Old 06-26-2008, 12:20 AM
bp chaser

Word I saw some of them where you came down almost sideways
Im in control baby! Im in ****** control!!
Old 06-26-2008, 12:25 AM
bp chaser

bidding war beginning

Milk
Moscow - Central Federal District - Russia
1,512 (Approx. 76 Loads)
6/26/2008 - 7/3/2008
$1.57
Slovenia SK inc. [Bidder - Jiggler]
$3,780.00
$22,680.00
Old 06-26-2008, 12:30 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
you gotta go faster. stay on the throttle
Word up. It really didnt help me at all that I couldnt see 2 feet in front of me and I would drift to the side and think Ima hit something I did steer one around a turn though. I just dont know if that was the bike actually steering it or me doing it. I did mean to go in that direction but who knows Saturdays another day. Think I should try FIB in 2nd?
Old 06-26-2008, 12:30 AM
bp chaser

Milk
1,512 (Approx. 76 Loads)
6/26/2008 - 7/3/2008
$1.56
OODA Europe [Bidder - Potenza]
Old 06-26-2008, 12:31 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I thought the same thing but did not want to say it.....

1/2 inch plastic T fitting at Home Depot .56c + 1/2 hour of your time + the spot you park the bike = DONE!!!
**** that - you shoulda said it lol. If I could do the ****, anyone can. Thats my logic. If Neal can do it, anyone can. And **** I'll mail you the .56c if you need it bro. Times are rough right now for me, but not that rough. ****.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:33 AM
bp chaser

Word up. It really didnt help me at all that I couldnt see 2 feet in front of me and I would drift to the side and think Ima hit something I did steer one around a turn though. I just dont know if that was the bike actually steering it or me doing it. I did mean to go in that direction but who knows Saturdays another day. Think I should try FIB in 2nd?
Every time you're cruising along at bp and as soon as the front goes down a couple inches you put it down instead of giving it gas. What would niner say about that?
Old 06-26-2008, 12:34 AM
NealFoReal

Im in control baby! Im in ****** control!!
Never doubted it mayn.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:34 AM
bp chaser

**** that - you shoulda said it lol. If I could do the ****, anyone can. Thats my logic. If Neal can do it, anyone can. And **** I'll mail you the .56c if you need it bro. Times are rough right now for me, but not that rough. ****.
:rotfl
Old 06-26-2008, 12:35 AM
bp chaser

Never doubted it mayn.
it was the very outer limit of still having control though, i mean right on the line
Old 06-26-2008, 12:36 AM
NealFoReal

Every time you're cruising along at bp and as soon as the front goes down a couple inches you put it down instead of giving it gas. What would niner say about that?
Most of the time I put it down coz I'm drifting to the side and I know I cant recover it. I started chasing some back up tonight when I was going in the direction I wanted to go but then I get real choppy on the throttle. chop chop son
Old 06-26-2008, 12:38 AM
NealFoReal

:rotfl
It had to be said haha. I think Ezec was right, squid
Old 06-26-2008, 12:39 AM
bp chaser

Milk
1,512 (Approx. 76 Loads)
6/26/2008 - 7/3/2008
$1.50
FinnTruckers Northern

and there goes any hope of us bidding tonight
Old 06-26-2008, 12:40 AM
bp chaser

did you know theres a 2.05 bonus route right now?
Old 06-26-2008, 12:41 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

is he shady?
i dunno he seems perrty str8 but i aint takin no chances
ima have people out there too just like last time..
gotta be D'ed up ya fil me?

i was doing a couple sitdown last night and when i would look off to the right to see in front the bike would sway that direction
Old 06-26-2008, 12:43 AM
bp chaser

Milk
1,512 (Approx. 76 Loads)
6/26/2008 - 7/3/2008
$1.41
FinnTruckers Northern

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]