OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
just when im trying to go slow. its unlike ive felt on any bike
Your throttle control sucks then.
Originally Posted by Zuki750
My bike is so bad. When I'm cruising slow and hit a bump, my bike jumps from the little throttle inputs. On/off idle is so touchy.
Shift up a gear, plus it is a liter bike. They have power. If it bothers you get a 600.
i dont know if twitchy is the word to describe it but letting off the throttle when im going slow is like shutting the f4i off and applying a little brake
Throttle control problems.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
Oh they don't cut that ****, they pluck it out, and a lot to boot. Like patches.
What you've got tested by hair for probation before??? Dont tell me that ****? Did they normally take urine and decided to take hair at one point? ****, now I'ma be stressed until tomorrow
Old 06-25-2008, 01:18 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
What you've got tested by hair for probation before??? Dont tell me that ****? Did they normally take urine and decided to take hair at one point? ****, now I'ma be stressed until tomorrow
Not for probation. Randoms at my last job, but the process is the same.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:19 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

just when im trying to go slow. its unlike ive felt on any bike
Because you don't have throttle control.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

For probation it will be ****. Hair costs too much money. Scoot and i got tested by a company that was willing to drop the $1000 it costs to do a hair test. I also got a full physical including hearing test so i couldn't say a pre-existing condition was caused by my job.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie

What do you think? Stupid?
I like all the ones above the best. I dont know about the first one though. I love the concept lol but dont know if I like the color

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NINER
Your throttle control sucks then.

Shift up a gear, plus it is a liter bike. They have power. If it bothers you get a 600.

Throttle control problems.

i didnt say it was a problem or that it bothers me i was just trying to describe the way it feels relative to on the f4i...its just different

so how does that make my throttle control suck then?

They cut mine.
Everytime we had to go to the monroe hostpital they would pluck it, one of the engineers got pissed and said I'm 1/2 ******* bald if you try to pull more than a few hairs i will punch you Didn't go over so well.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:22 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Because you don't have throttle control.
yea my throttle control sucks... you guys are cool..done

For probation it will be ****. Hair costs too much money. Scoot and i got tested by a company that was willing to drop the $1000 it costs to do a hair test. I also got a full physical including hearing test so i couldn't say a pre-existing condition was caused by my job.
+1 .... I only brought up hair because i got pissed when they took a bunch of patches out.
NealFoReal

No 600 has a twitchy throttle.
Word. The throttle response might be more responsive than your F4i but still not a twitchy throttle.

i dont know if twitchy is the word to describe it but letting off the throttle when im going slow is like shutting the f4i off and applying a little brake
Turn up your idle a little

interesting. i never realized till the other day that handbrake master are front brake masters upside down
Even I knew that when I first started this ****
Old 06-25-2008, 01:24 PM

i didnt say it was a problem or that it bothers me i was just trying to describe the way it feels relative to on the f4i...its just different

because f4i's are weak pigs
Retired

Describing a 600's throttle like a light switch=poor throttle control.
Everytime we had to go to the monroe hostpital they would pluck it, one of the engineers got pissed and said I'm 1/2 ******* bald if you try to pull more than a few hairs i will punch you Didn't go over so well.
They had to cut my hair twice because they didn't have me initial the envelope. Good thing it was a hair test and not a **** test.
Cool and right.

Word. The throttle response might be more responsive than your F4i but still not a twitchy throttle.

Turn up your idle a little

i didnt say it was twitchy
well i never really paid attention till i was looking at the 1000rr and then realized it
Old 06-25-2008, 01:26 PM

Exactly. Put this kid on a new gix 1k or 1krr

and yeah i just passed on that one
Retired

+1 .... I only brought up hair because i got pissed when they took a bunch of patches out.
I told them not to take it from my cowlick because then I would have a dozen short hairs sticking up for the next 2 months.

Describing a 600's throttle like a light switch=poor throttle control.
i guess
i wont argue cause my throttle control IS poor
LMAO now i cant lie about it being great even if i wanted to
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Try riding a bike that actually makes power below 8000 rpms. My bike makes more horsepower at 8000 rpms, than most 600s make ever.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:27 PM

yea my throttle control sucks... you guys are cool..

all stuff we already knew, we were just trying to help you realize it quicker
Old 06-25-2008, 01:27 PM
NealFoReal

Not for probation. Randoms at my last job, but the process is the same.
Good ****.

Dam $1000 for a hair test compared to the $1 they probably pay for the **** test, yeah Im pretty sure now they'll be going for **** again. Good ****.

Haha. Its retarded they pluck it though but I guess they have to, to get at the folicles or whatever? Or could they just cut it and be good and they wanna be dicks

Bastards.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]