OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 11:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by old man roger
they say work is good for the soul
Work sucks
Old 06-07-2008, 11:32 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-07-2008, 11:33 AM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

F4i, What is different from 03 to 04????????
Old 06-07-2008, 11:40 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by $ROSS$
F4i, What is different from 03 to 04????????
Im assuming you mean for the subcage? I got an 05 F4i which is the same as the 04. 01-03 split seat 04-06 banana seat. He doesnt make a subcage specifically for the nana seat yet coz he hasnt got one to work off of but I bought his subcage for the 01-03 and to make it fit you need to add some spacers to where it mounts to the subframe and also a bracket to where the exhaust connects. If thats what youre talking about, I have pics of it showing the nuts I used as spacers and the bracket that I can pm you. Let me know and I'll send em through.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:41 AM
NealFoReal

And dam, everytime I look at your bike I drool lol.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:42 AM
NealFoReal

I would post the pics here but OMR gets mad at me when I do lol.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:47 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

$7k til page 2
Old 06-07-2008, 11:50 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1

whenever theres a "hottest bike" thread his is the first one that pops into my mind
Old 06-07-2008, 11:50 AM
NealFoReal

we'll be there before the weekend is up hopefully. Yo WHOOLIES MIKE? whats up?
Old 06-07-2008, 11:51 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1

whenever theres a "hottest bike" thread his is the first one that pops into my mind
Word that thing is ****** blinging. The fact that he actually stunts that thing is
Old 06-07-2008, 11:51 AM
bp chaser

we'll be there before the weekend is up hopefully. Yo WHOOLIES MIKE? whats up?
whoolies and bagel time
Old 06-07-2008, 11:52 AM
bp chaser

these guys are destined for page 3

http://www.trukz.com/company_display_ledger.asp?ID=145
Old 06-07-2008, 11:54 AM
NealFoReal

what time u wanna head out?
Old 06-07-2008, 11:55 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
The fact that some of these companies are still on page 2 amazes me.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:59 AM
bp chaser

what time u wanna head out?
ASAP

im starving
Old 06-07-2008, 12:02 PM
NealFoReal

Alright Im going to shower and then head over to your place. I'll text you when Im leaving.
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

My bad man.Wasnt even thinking about the banana seat.Im so used to everyone switching it over.I was deffinate that there was no defference. Aight.Well i probably go ahead and pick one up. And thanks for the props on the bike.Tryin to keep it nice.
NealFoReal

We gonna head out east? Coz if we are I wanna tell Chris to bring the throttle cables he got for me.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:04 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by $ROSS$
My bad man.Wasnt even thinking about the banana seat.Im so used to everyone switching it over.I was deffinate that there was no defference. Aight.Well i probably go ahead and pick one up. And thanks for the props on the bike.Tryin to keep it nice.
All good bro. Just trying to help out. And I figured you knew about the nana seat which I know you do so at first I didnt wanna point out the obvious lol.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:05 PM
bp chaser

We gonna head out east? Coz if we are I wanna tell Chris to bring the throttle cables he got for me.
we might as well. its a nice day out, we'll hit some beaches

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]