OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 12:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

bluntch time
Old 06-13-2008, 12:29 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
So this time next month I will owe $1400 on the DRZ (17 months after buying it), and only owe on my truck, house, and education otherwise. I figure I can knock out the DRZ by october 1st, unless I get some side $ form hustling parts or get a better paying job.
Check that, $1300 or less by this time next month.:YEAH
Old 06-13-2008, 12:32 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
thats a risk every motorcyclist is willing to take.
I also don't understand why I am FORCED to use my seat belt in my truck but I legally could ride down the highway at 70mph in flip fops, shorts, no shirt, and a pair of shades
Old 06-13-2008, 12:33 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Chicago is a shithole.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:34 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

time to go work on the bike.....
Old 06-13-2008, 12:35 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Some hot *** girls on the highway though!
Old 06-13-2008, 12:42 PM

Hmmm I cant find the new banjo bolts I got for the h/b???

Time to start digging around in boxes....
Old 06-13-2008, 12:44 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nags
Chicago is a shithole.
You must be in the wrong part of town then.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Retired

I don't want to jinx it but it looks like I will be giving my notice by next Friday.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Retired

12:53, **** I missed lunch in the cafe. Guess I will just leave at 3pm then. I have to go get a father's day card in the mail so it gets there Monday.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:03 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Home Depot Alert

A 'Heads Up' for those of us men who may be regular Home Depotcustomers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turnedout to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to yourcar as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They bothstart wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with theirbreasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip,they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowes.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they startundressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals yourwallet. I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice onthe 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also December 1st, 2nd, twice just yesterday, and very likely this comingweekend. So tell your friends to be careful.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Trachito
Home Depot Alert

A 'Heads Up' for those of us men who may be regular Home Depotcustomers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turnedout to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to yourcar as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They bothstart wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with theirbreasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip,they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowes.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they startundressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals yourwallet. I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice onthe 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also December 1st, 2nd, twice just yesterday, and very likely this comingweekend. So tell your friends to be careful.
That joke is older than dirt.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:14 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i think this picture and the story behind it is so awesome, despite the tragedy

Old 06-13-2008, 01:16 PM

That joke is older than dirt.
yes but i still find it funny.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:19 PM

i think this picture and the story behind it is so awesome, despite the tragedy

happened some time back but still a good story to read. i'm glad i did my time in the marine corps.

http://www.time.com/time/photoessays/iraq_war_families/
Old 06-13-2008, 01:32 PM

I think i would be very proud if my sons chose to follow in my footsteps into the Marine Corps because it taught me so much, but for them to put themselves in harms way... it would be tough too. But it is a great experience that not many people get to know. I think if they both became fighter pilots i'd feel safer, for some reason.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:35 PM

aaahahaha!!! now thats what i'm talkin about...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/13/wo...o_interstitial
Old 06-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Retired

aaahahaha!!! now thats what i'm talkin about...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/13/wo...o_interstitial
I think I'm a 34" waist. What happens if you are like 6'2" though? Is it based on height? a 4'11" dude with a 33.5" waist would be a butterball.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:42 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I think I'm a 34" waist. What happens if you are like 6'2" though? Is it based on height? a 4'11" dude with a 33.5" waist would be a butterball.
I wear 40" pants but I'm a fat ***.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I wear 40" pants but I'm a fat ***.
And out of nowhere...

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]