OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by steven-o
that thing looks fast.... lol
I got away from the police in mine lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:23 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

my V6 tacoma pulled a ford mustang comfortably. don't know how much ur boat weighs though. my truck is rated to pull up to 6,000lbs i think.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:24 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

every time i hear a song on the radio i have to ask my 8 year old daughter who sings it. man, i'm ******* gettin old.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:25 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Zuki750
It crossed my mind but Dodges are so ugly. I'll probably buy an F250 with the 5.4 gas engine or maybe the V10.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:25 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

i did.

my f4i prolly has around 15k miles; no gages. the blue and yellow is my 1000RR though.
very nice paint... i wanna learn how to paint cause i would like to be able to paint when i wanna and only pay for materials as with a lot of things
Old 06-07-2008, 11:26 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
my V6 tacoma pulled a ford mustang comfortably. don't know how much ur boat weighs though. my truck is rated to pull up to 6,000lbs i think.
It would definitely do it. It's not always about the power though. The tow vehicle should weigh more than what you are towing. I hauled about 6000 lbs with my F150 with the 4.6L V8. It was no speed demon but it wasn't too bad. The electric brakes helped a lot.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Trachito
every time i hear a song on the radio i have to ask my 8 year old daughter who sings it. man, i'm ******* gettin old.
I don't listen to the radio anymore. All they play here is garbage

Old 06-07-2008, 11:27 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
very nice paint... i wanna learn how to paint cause i would like to be able to paint when i wanna and only pay for materials as with a lot of things
It cost me less than $200 to paint my 929. It sure is nice to be able to do it yourself. The main thing is having a good place to do it.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:28 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

I wrote this when i was feeling Xtremly lazy(last day for exams) i was suppose to email it to my teacher like last week, i just typed what i had written in class, but im to lazy to add more or start over how bad is it so far?
My Country Tis of Thee-Sweet Land of Liberty
Respect! I don’t love the land although I cherish the land. More importantly I respect the original founders, statesmen and veterans who have made it possible for us to celebrate “Independence Day”. I not only respect them for the physical land/union that we residents have been granted to inhabit; I respect the actions taken and procedures executed to start the new union. This includes risking their lives the very second upon signing the Declaration of Independence, for the fact that they had the qualities needed prompting them to take action and follow through, such as leadership, determination, bravery, and heart.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by old duffer
I don't listen to the radio anymore. All they play here is garbage
Same here. I listen to talk radio most of the time. Sirius has two Howard Stern stations that are really good. If I want to listen to music I just use my ipod.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:29 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Name:  _5222.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  68.6 KB
Old 06-07-2008, 11:29 PM

oh god i just realized how short that is.. its 100 words so far and i have to be under 150.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:33 PM

damn.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHMgug39KvA1itV8HpSS1GpVopXog
Old 06-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Registered Spammer

Same here. I listen to talk radio most of the time. Sirius has two Howard Stern stations that are really good. If I want to listen to music I just use my ipod.
I have mp3 player in my car now so I listen to that or talk radio in other cars

Old 06-07-2008, 11:34 PM

BAD ***!!!!!

I need one of those for towing ****.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:35 PM
Registered Spammer

Why's it so high? The difs and stuff would still get caught up on things if it went off road

Old 06-07-2008, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by old duffer
Why's it so high? The difs and stuff would still get caught up on things if it went off road
That's just for looks. It's not practical for offroad at all.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Registered Spammer

Old 06-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Registered Spammer

That's just for looks. It's not practical for offroad at all.
I don't think i've ever seen anything like that here.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]