Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 01:17 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: pray for bishop

http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm

i'm pretty sure he'll get his....
Old 09-10-2008, 03:24 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
man only gay bikers people type in red caps...and thanks for the compliment ...mr nobody

I have never heard about this writing in red thing meaning people are gay?? Did you really ******* say that?? lol...Your such A ******* tool dude... But I do know that when someone sucks as much dick as you then that definitely makes you A complete ***..So get your boyfriends dick out your mouth and explain why you fucked so many people over and what you were possibly thinking when you started bullshitting everyone on Stuntlife...

Clean out that sandy VAG of yours, Stop bitching/Dodging the question and explain to all of stuntlife why you pulled all this bullshit...

Stop being such A *** bishop..

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 09-10-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:27 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
hahahahahahahaha
"Nate you're GAY"

LOL!
Old 09-10-2008, 04:13 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
I have never heard about this writing in red thing meaning people are gay?? Did you really ******* say that?? lol...Your such A ******* tool dude... But I do know that when someone sucks as much dick as you then that definitely makes you A complete ***..So get your boyfriends dick out your mouth and explain why you fucked so many people over and what you were possibly thinking when you started bullshitting everyone on Stuntlife...

Clean out that sandy VAG of yours, Stop bitching/Dodging the question and explain to all of stuntlife why you pulled all this bullshit...

Stop being such A *** bishop..
lol your funny... and i see stunt life has still has its fair share of internet gangsta... you guys crack me up...and suck your own dick i am sure you can do it better ***.... i know you dont give a **** about me....and trust me i hate you 100x worse..... and nobody bs's anybody on here... they know what happened cause i emailed them and i am here to fix it... so and to you stfu nobody... i am gone and people still talk about me...and you are here 24/7 looking for attention and still not getting it ..sorry you are jealous.... but again let those people who have a problem worry about me they are getting taken care of .on way or the other.. you worry about your right hand or boyfriend or something ...and you have a jerking good nite
Old 09-10-2008, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Tony L
haha... but tony l i bet you wrote the hand book on this...all the bs you go through.... i am going to leave you out of this cause i personally think you are a cool guy even when others think other wise... so i am going to ignore this post.... holla
Old 09-10-2008, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
bishop were not going to just forget about all this ****. are you going to explain yourself? was all this true or a lie publicity stunt? own up bro
frogg i dont expect you to forget or give a damn really...cause in the end it doesnt matter one way or the other... but for your info all that stuff did happen and i got about 27k in lawyer bills and 47k in doctor bills to show for it. i didnt come back here to make friends bro... we had a large shipment of shoes that were lost in the earth quake in china back in april and may.... and those 13 people who ordered shoes were affected along with our mass orders.... all of it was insured but trust me when dealing with anyone over seas especially china they dont want to pay... i am just now getting them around to paying...and handling the fallout from my issue i had in april...hence i am here to settle debts of merchandise people ordered...one way or the other... if i didnt give a damn i just would have went on my marry why and said **** you all and the customers.... and just keep selling main stream... but i do my best to keep my word...and i figure **** is better late then never.... hope that gives you some type of answer...maybe not the one you are looking for but its the one i am giving you ...take care man

Originally Posted by Big R 508
it looks like some of u guys is fallin for bishops sorry and all that bullshit stuff.

Dont go there again and he ll keep up with same excuses as well.
and your stupid *** aint seen no apology from me... i am here to fix business and move the hell .... you must not hear to well or something...well read to well any way... stop ******* trying to stir up **** .. if you dont like me dont say ****... you aint never bought i damn thing from me anyway... but you always pm'd me like a needy little orphan kid asking for free ****... so stfu again ...you are the biggest dick rider i ever seen in my life....
Old 09-10-2008, 05:00 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i hate when earthquakes take my shoes....
Old 09-10-2008, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i hate when earthquakes take my shoes....
did you order some shoes... or are you just joking bro... if you did order pm me so i can add you to the list and check things out... my old partnet has the master list of orders...so i have to go off the email addresses ... if you were just joking ..lol good joke.. take care
Old 09-10-2008, 06:05 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

How much money does an average pair of stasis shoes cost ? And do you have a paypal account ?
Old 09-10-2008, 08:34 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

You got shanked and jumped and **** and don't have and pics?

at a minimum the cops woulda taken them when you were admitted at the hospital!

post up some ****, ***!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:51 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

i d rather to get him before the polices does. ****** faggy homo. you deserve to get stab more.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:17 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

bishop, ur such a joke coming back just when u think the dust has finally settled. "Maybe they kinda forgot by now, let me try to look like ive been working on making **** RIGHT all along thats why ive been MIA" if anyone falls for this ******'s BS after all wat has happened, then u deserve for him to steal ur money
Old 09-11-2008, 02:15 AM

GORBO is a decent person

[quote=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3503137]frogg i dont expect you to forget or give a damn really...cause in the end it doesnt matter one way or the other... but for your info all that stuff did happen and i got about 27k in lawyer bills and 47k in doctor bills to show for it. i didnt come back here to make friends bro... we had a large shipment of shoes that were lost in the earth quake in china back in april and may.... and those 13 people who ordered shoes were affected along with our mass orders.... all of it was insured but trust me when dealing with anyone over seas especially china they dont want to pay...

come on now, you can do better than that

Its really just a slap in the face at this point
Old 09-11-2008, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by y2kmk
You got shanked and jumped and **** and don't have and pics?

at a minimum the cops woulda taken them when you were admitted at the hospital!

post up some ****, ***!
dont know u and dont really give a damn about u so i will ignore u

Originally Posted by Big R 508
i d rather to get him before the polices does. ****** faggy homo. you deserve to get stab more.
and dumb ***...there is no such thing as polices... and i will ignore your *** also... and if u need a whisper 2000 for your ear let me know i got one for u dip ****

Originally Posted by DURTY
bishop, ur such a joke coming back just when u think the dust has finally settled. "Maybe they kinda forgot by now, let me try to look like ive been working on making **** RIGHT all along thats why ive been MIA" if anyone falls for this ******'s BS after all wat has happened, then u deserve for him to steal ur money
and if aint the ring leader... i knew your **** sucking *** would show up... you missed me i see... i must be your favorite ******...you must not like black people to much just to keep calling me a ****** in public ..and i piece of advice never say something on the inet that you wouldnt say if u say the person in real life...its easy to talk **** from the safety of another country. so i will put you on the ignore list also...and i have not been mia trying to make things right for anyone but myself... i could give a **** less about a few hating stunters...you make me laff as usual. u arent a customer and never will be so you arent my worry or any of your cheerleaders you got in here...just my customers.... so **** u very much
[quote=Tokyo Gorbo;3504804]
Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
frogg i dont expect you to forget or give a damn really...cause in the end it doesnt matter one way or the other... but for your info all that stuff did happen and i got about 27k in lawyer bills and 47k in doctor bills to show for it. i didnt come back here to make friends bro... we had a large shipment of shoes that were lost in the earth quake in china back in april and may.... and those 13 people who ordered shoes were affected along with our mass orders.... all of it was insured but trust me when dealing with anyone over seas especially china they dont want to pay...

come on now, you can do better than that

Its really just a slap in the face at this point
better to get your **** late then never.... i guess you just would have said **** the people and walked away...well that aint my choice ...put thanks for the input toyko

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 09-11-2008 at 03:55 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:38 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

i love my BLACK friends, and they to would call u a ******* ****** to ur ******* face fagget!!!

u have fucked over all ur customers STOP lying ******!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:15 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

DURTY your tripping me out
Old 09-11-2008, 12:19 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

i love my BLACK friends, and they to would call u a ******* ****** to ur ******* face fagget!!!

LOL!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:12 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

my black friends would cave your face in for saying that
Old 09-11-2008, 01:26 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 09-11-2008, 02:18 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Wow...I just read the original post and I'm in shock. I pray that Bishop and his girl survive this and stay strong!

Quick Reply: pray for bishop