pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 06:10 PM

fuze is a decent person
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i sent pm's to some of those people who's orders got messed up..to explain the situation...so they know what was going on... i am not going to worry myself with all the hate bs.... only thing i am worried about is getting all the people str8 that i can now that i own stasis out right..... the only thing that matters is that the 9 people who have out standing orders will be taken care of. if you got a pm you are someone i am working on ...its going to take time to get to all people...thanks and yall have a nice day

I got no Pm, no shoes, no money back. Wheres my **** ?
Old 09-09-2008, 06:26 PM

GORBO is a decent person

i sent pm's to some of those people who's orders got messed up..to explain the situation...so they know what was going on... i am not going to worry myself with all the hate bs.... only thing i am worried about is getting all the people str8 that i can now that i own stasis out right..... the only thing that matters is that the 9 people who have out standing orders will be taken care of. if you got a pm you are someone i am working on ...its going to take time to get to all people...thanks and yall have a nice day

you gotta be ******* kidding? after all the lies and screwing people over on orders?

you gotta know when to fold em, pack it up son, its over.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:24 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

now that i own stasis out right..... the only thing that matters is that the 9 people who have out standing orders will be taken care of. its going to take time to get to all people...thanks and yall have a nice day
Before you guys get your pitchforks and torches and all meet at the town square.... haha (funny mental image)

He couldv'e just walked away too....
Old 09-09-2008, 08:27 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

hey bishop, i thought these shoes were supposed to be extra durable?

mine wore out like a 2cent hooker
Old 09-09-2008, 08:56 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by fuze
I got no Pm, no shoes, no money back. Wheres my **** ?
sorry you didnt get a pm...but i believe i sent you a email...again i apologize...and i am sending you a pm as we speak ...
Originally Posted by Tokyo Gorbo
you gotta be ******* kidding? after all the lies and screwing people over on orders?

you gotta know when to fold em, pack it up son, its over.
for one dont know what you are talking about ...but think what you want... your entitled to it

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Before you guys get your pitchforks and torches and all meet at the town square.... haha (funny mental image)

He couldv'e just walked away too....
lol that is a funny image ,,,but you are right i coulda walked...probably shoulda...but i am here to fix the 9 people thats it... i could care less about the other **** ...and thanks homie
Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hey bishop, i thought these shoes were supposed to be extra durable?

mine wore out like a 2cent hooker
well i dont know if you expected them to be indestructable....everything wears out bro maybe just not as fast ...depends on how hard you are on the shoes...plus you got a white pair... anything white is gonna wear down faster them a color or black pair bro...well i am glad you liked them at first...at least that is what you told me.... take care bro
Old 09-09-2008, 09:06 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

sorry you didnt get a pm...but i believe i sent you a email...again i apologize...and i am sending you a pm as we speak ...

for one dont know what you are talking about ...but think what you want... your entitled to it

lol that is a funny image ,,,but you are right i coulda walked...probably shoulda...but i am here to fix the 9 people thats it... i could care less about the other **** ...and thanks homie

well i dont know if you expected them to be indestructable....everything wears out bro maybe just not as fast ...depends on how hard you are on the shoes...plus you got a white pair... anything white is gonna wear down faster them a color or black pair bro...well i am glad you liked them at first...at least that is what you told me.... take care bro

YOU FUCKED UP AND YOUR COMPANY IS GARBAGE..SAVE THE PLANET..KILL YOURSELF..
Old 09-09-2008, 09:10 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

your right i did... i just expected the soles to last more than 3 times at the lot...
Old 09-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

your right i did... i just expected the soles to last more than 3 times at the lot...

those sound worse than my friends wal-mart shoes, a couple footdrags and there toast.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:17 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
those sound worse than my friends wal-mart shoes, a couple footdrags and there toast.
exactly...
Old 09-09-2008, 09:24 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

After going through mad DC's with foot drag's last year I thought it would be cheaper to go with the walmart "mike mcgills" - One session , so I stay with DC's they actually are the strongest compared to any other. I try not drag my foot anymore.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by -nelson
After going through mad DC's with foot drag's last year I thought it would be cheaper to go with the walmart "mike mcgills" - One session , so I stay with DC's they actually are the strongest compared to any other. I try not drag my foot anymore.

i found some statsis knock offs at walmart. click on mens shoes under products and look at the storm model. i like DC, and ES's.

http://www.airspeed.us/
Old 09-09-2008, 09:29 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

maybe i should just get some of those cool metal plates
Old 09-09-2008, 09:31 PM

dont know what you did to them or how you foot dragged them.... but if you send me a picture ...maybe we can work something out bro... you are the first i ever heard say that... but theres a first for everything... just pm me or email the pics to my email address....take care
Old 09-09-2008, 09:32 PM

i found some statsis knock offs at walmart. click on mens shoes under products and look at the storm model. i like DC, and ES's.

http://www.airspeed.us/
lol pretty funny ...
Old 09-09-2008, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
YOU FUCKED UP AND YOUR COMPANY IS GARBAGE..SAVE THE PLANET..KILL YOURSELF..
man only gay bikers people type in red caps...and thanks for the compliment ...mr nobody
Old 09-09-2008, 09:40 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

im uploading the pic now.. ill pm you in a min
Old 09-09-2008, 10:04 PM

im uploading the pic now.. ill pm you in a min
got it ...and i sent a response bro
Old 09-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by cheezewizz
wow, i saw this guy a week after this supposed stabbing. he seemed fine to me and he wes in the truck too.
bishop were not going to just forget about all this ****. are you going to explain yourself? was all this true or a lie publicity stunt? own up bro
Old 09-09-2008, 11:46 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

it looks like some of u guys is fallin for bishops sorry and all that bullshit stuff.

Dont go there again and he ll keep up with same excuses as well.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:10 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

man only gay bikers people type in red caps...and thanks for the compliment ...mr nobody
hahahahahahahaha
"Nate you're GAY"

Quick Reply: pray for bishop