omr subcage

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: omr subcage

Originally Posted by Trachito
man, so i saw this king romel and it was just aight. the bitches washing the car were tight as all hell but the video as a whole was just okay. **** was nothing compared to SIU5 and The Revolution though. this kat isnt a very creative rider. typical ruff ryder. all the spotlight's on him and a billion and one regular bling muhfuckas on his dick.
lol. is that the trailer that had all the police chases? I though about getting it but didn't bother.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

RR's get on my nerves. and the thing is, we'll be at the spot stuntin and muhfuckas always roll up, "MAN, YALL SOME RUFF RYDERS??!!!" i roll my eyes to that ****. RR's are nuthin but groupie ******, man. they're only known cuz of that crackhead DMX. they dont do **** but ride in numbers. as far as skills, most of their riders dont have any.
que pasa, mejicano? estoy aburrido en la casa esta noche.
yoooo mexican I'm bored at home tonight?

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
Yamaha $175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subcage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

OMR SUBCAGES - the original folding peg subcage

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:59 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Yoooo!
Old 03-02-2008, 09:01 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
lol. is that the trailer that had all the police chases? I though about getting it but didn't bother.
yup, thats it. dont bother either
Old 03-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Registered Spammer

don't think I will.

Old 03-02-2008, 09:06 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
yoooo mexican I'm bored at home tonight?
correct. online translator?
Old 03-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Registered Spammer

only for bored. the rest was kind of easy

Old 03-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Registered Spammer

i don't really like riding videos that are all rap. I think that's what the RR video would be too.

Old 03-02-2008, 09:11 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONYZdHHq7xM

LOL sucks for rocsteady

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

blah.
Registered Spammer

not really a fan of emo or screamo or whatever that stuff is either lol

Old 03-02-2008, 09:15 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

hey trachito, i saw your post about the cops in your town, thats cool bro!
Old 03-02-2008, 09:15 PM

i hate emo
Old 03-02-2008, 09:16 PM

it was all rap. i dont mind all rap but the **** was all RR rap and u can only take so much of one type of music. SIU5 was perfect, if u ask me cuz it was mixed.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:18 PM

gixer: yah, they tend to be cool as **** around our spot. we've only been kicked out once. all the other times they watch them blaze. cats are saying its a set up but i highly doubt that after interacting with the cops and seeing how they operate. they do what they want, and if what we do is what they like then they'll back us up. but thats only some of the cops though.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just ******* crashed my truck going 6 over the weather speed
Old 03-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Registered Spammer

I like how after the fallout and intersection was mixed up. I remember back in the day all the euros would use some whack techno lol

I have a couple of clips that are getting a bit old now but they used different music and it was pretty cool. I'll try and find one

Old 03-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by MikeM
I just ******* crashed my truck going 6 over the weather speed
that sucks. was it just a mistake or you wanted the extra 1mph?

Old 03-02-2008, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
HA HA!!! that dude is never gonna go by that name again. if he gets good enough and decides to sign up again he'll go by a different name and never admit to being rocsteady.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:25 PM

some guy came to our spot today talkin bout his homeboy had a HA-BUSA clique he rode with. **** had us crackin up after he left. busas are a dime a dozen in these parts.

Quick Reply: omr subcage