omr subcage

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 08:26 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: omr subcage

dboy u here???
Old 03-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I sucked lol. I want to ride again

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trachito
thats cuz they're more desperate
i honestly thought of turning my car into a boat after seeing that episode lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
Yamaha $175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subcage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

OMR SUBCAGES - the original folding peg subcage

Old 03-02-2008, 08:35 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

time for the ad???

yo i think some1 hacked dboys account...

he doesnt talk as much lately

Last edited by bornreadybc; 03-02-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Registered Spammer

dboy is slacking lately

Old 03-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Registered Spammer

maybe it's from trukz

Old 03-02-2008, 08:39 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
i honestly thought of turning my car into a boat after seeing that episode lol
do that **** and i'll fly out to san diego to meet u, lol
Old 03-02-2008, 08:40 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

hey all
Old 03-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Registered Spammer

i have the river out the back so I could jump it in there, switch to boat power and sail off into the pacific lol

Old 03-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
hey all

Old 03-02-2008, 08:46 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

im here
Old 03-02-2008, 08:47 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

what up gixer?
Old 03-02-2008, 08:47 PM

hey duffer sup bro
Old 03-02-2008, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
what up gixer?
finally relaxin !! reno finished and apt occupied!!:YEAH
Old 03-02-2008, 08:49 PM

man, so i saw this king romel and it was just aight. the bitches washing the car were tight as all hell but the video as a whole was just okay. **** was nothing compared to SIU5 and The Revolution though. this kat isnt a very creative rider. typical ruff ryder. all the spotlight's on him and a billion and one regular bling muhfuckas on his dick.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by DBoy
im here

Old 03-02-2008, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
hey all
YO waddup mang!!??
you still up for comin down here in 7/4 months?

im here
Originally Posted by bornreadybc
time for the ad???

yo i think some1 hacked dboys account...

he doesnt talk as much lately
Old 03-02-2008, 08:52 PM

RR's get on my nerves. and the thing is, we'll be at the spot stuntin and muhfuckas always roll up, "MAN, YALL SOME RUFF RYDERS??!!!" i roll my eyes to that ****. RR's are nuthin but groupie ******, man. they're only known cuz of that crackhead DMX. they dont do **** but ride in numbers. as far as skills, most of their riders dont have any.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:55 PM

im here
que pasa, mejicano? estoy aburrido en la casa esta noche.

Quick Reply: omr subcage