The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 03:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I would hate to scratch the rattel can flat black on the R6
I wasnt sure if that was the tire you were talkin about that just came in or something put there purposely.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by Rev. Dowrong
Old 02-02-2008, 03:58 PM
NealFoReal

Who's Rev. Dowrong?
Old 02-02-2008, 03:59 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
That **** is bananas. Depending on the situation I'd run like that too. They got away so quick. I just wouldnt wanna get caught. Probation would **** me up fo sho.

I cant see trying to run on a geared bike...w/ a top speed 60mph or so
Old 02-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

think about it. in a big city like that... traffic...short runs then turns. you could run easy. and having a geared bike would almost be better. turn a corner bang 2 gears and bam turn another corner. by the time the cops gets aroudn teh frst corner your *** is gone.

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I wasnt sure if that was the tire you were talkin about that just came in or something put there purposely.
it is 1 of the spare R6 wheels i got I just never put it back in the corner after finding a good tire to rob for the new 954 wheel
Who's Rev. Dowrong?
Rev. Do Wrong....From a skit on some cd I got a few years ago
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

You people watch this trailer? The police chases are

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...cial-ruff.html
That was good **** right thur... :YEAH
Old 02-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Looks like he has a tire in the middle of the two bikes so they dont scratch each other
Old 02-02-2008, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
think about it. in a big city like that... traffic...short runs then turns. you could run easy. and having a geared bike would almost be better. turn a corner bang 2 gears and bam turn another corner. by the time the cops gets aroudn teh frst corner your *** is gone.
point taken... i'm from the burb's
Old 02-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Administrators

Old 02-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Administrators

point taken... i'm from the burb's
But We Have 1/5 of the Cops they do to..
Old 02-02-2008, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
But We Have 1/5 of the Cops they do to..
and 1/5 the cars for the cops to drive around
Old 02-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Administrators

and 1/5 the cars for the cops to drive around
Dont Even Act like you have never ran....
Old 02-02-2008, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Dont Even Act like you have never ran....
I am taking the 5th on that one...
Old 02-02-2008, 04:21 PM
NealFoReal

+1. And on the highway there were so many bikes that you gotta take a chance and run.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:22 PM
NealFoReal

I ran in a car and got locked up on my 16th bday and got beatdown by the popo. My parents loved me on that bday.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:23 PM
NealFoReal

Never ran on a bike. I only got 1 ticket doing wheelies and got let go the rest of the times.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:26 PM
NealFoReal

I'm out. Bored. I should have went on the bike today. Later.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Administrators

I'm out. Bored. I should have went on the bike today. Later.
L8R Mang..
Old 02-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Administrators

I am taking the 5th on that one...

Quick Reply: The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!