The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 02:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!

holy **** 16 pages........lol
Old 02-02-2008, 02:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by Rev. Dowrong
Old 02-02-2008, 02:23 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Foshizzle

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

My fingers are cold...
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
hung out with omr, bornready, and the south fl guys last night

omr is just like on here - talks alot, laughs a lot, but he doesnt really seem old
dre seems pretty quiet in real life
rob might be gay, or he might just be overly confident in his own sexuality. either way hes ****** funny

i think thats all the sl people i met
i had alot of caffine last night,sorry

and rob spoons with men

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
sounds like a good time I would've flicked roger in his thumb tho
you bastid

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
if you mean food mike then caz i wouldnt know what taste good blended up...

but i think that IS what you mean...

I gotta go do some *Arrhhgg* *HighSchair Circles* Arrhggg* i been doin em for 5yrs..

No really i gtg peace later
"aarrgg if you aint buyin the roast beef aarrgg your waistin ya money"

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
back outside I go.....
you should move
Old 02-02-2008, 02:29 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I think Im done for the day...
Name:  100_0586.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  47.6 KB
Old 02-02-2008, 02:32 PM

I should take that sub-frame off but I think I will wait till the other one gets here...I am a master at loosing bolts...lol
Old 02-02-2008, 02:35 PM
also known as OMR

I should take that sub-frame off but I think I will wait till the other one gets here...I am a master at loosing bolts...lol
plus if to need to move it with the subframe off it's a pain in the *** because every thing is hanging on the tire
Old 02-02-2008, 02:37 PM

well I was going to dis-mount a front tire from a spare R6 wheel...But the rotors are held on by torques bolts and of course i don't have the tools at home...
Old 02-02-2008, 02:40 PM

I'm gonna leave the big *** blinkers on this one along with the mud-flap in the back....lol
Old 02-02-2008, 02:41 PM
also known as OMR

I'm gonna leave the big *** blinkers on this one along with the mud-flap in the back....lol
Old 02-02-2008, 03:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Whats good people? Went to the Dr yesterday and he told me I'm all good. Just an infection and gave me some antibiotics. I dont really believe him though. I never believe these ****** doctors coz they always say you're all good here take this.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I did sleep 18 hours straight though.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:10 PM
NealFoReal

Went to bed last night at 7 and woke up today at 1ish. :YEAH felt good. I was gonna go on the bike since its almost 50 outside today but figured I should wait til tomorrow so I dont get sick again
Old 02-02-2008, 03:10 PM
NealFoReal

I just took my blinkers off last week. They broke so now they're stayin off.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:12 PM
NealFoReal

Who's the Rob that Mike met?
Old 02-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

hey rog.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:16 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

holler!
Old 02-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

ill need my free sponsored subcage by the end of next week.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:18 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

you vetter be kidding, no sponsors!

Quick Reply: The new O.M.R. sub-cage thread!!!!