Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 01:30 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
I thought about that too but they had those things were all zip tied and wired this way and that way. Too lazy.
i have no idea how they do it here. I believe it's the federal police but never hear much about them or their operations lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:32 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by MikeM

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:35 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

got me again
Old 01-31-2008, 01:39 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by old man roger
got me again
by about 4 minutes

Old 01-31-2008, 01:39 AM
Registered Spammer

i'll be back in a bit

Old 01-31-2008, 01:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
by about 4 minutes
wow i think maybe i didn't refresh or some thing
Old 01-31-2008, 01:44 AM
also known as OMR

no you edited it you bitch.....lol

you had me going for a minute
Old 01-31-2008, 01:48 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

he a good thinker
Old 01-31-2008, 01:53 AM
also known as OMR

time for another smoke brb
Old 01-31-2008, 01:58 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Son of a bitch Im tired
Old 01-31-2008, 02:09 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Im off to bed.Later.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:13 AM
Registered Spammer

I only edited out the quote tags

Old 01-31-2008, 02:14 AM
also known as OMR

good night mike
Old 01-31-2008, 02:14 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Im off to bed.Later.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:15 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

well i went to see dillenger escape plan, parkway drive, everytime i die, and killswitch engage tonight... and im lucky im not in jail. after we were in a bar fight... adn i got choked out, kicked in the nuts, then i elbowed the mother ******..i was told i couldnt file assault charges on the bouncer who chased me in the parking lot to kick me in the nuts... whom i elbowed later...after being choked almost out of commision...

after i got kicked in the nuts there was a cop there... and then the bouncer said i had a gun... of which i didnt have... we pressed chrages to which i have no idea of the outcome... for all i know we coudl goto jail....
fun night...
Old 01-31-2008, 02:15 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I only edited out the quote tags
hhmm weird because it only took me a few seconds to post it because i already had it copied and my computer actually didn't lag when i posted it like it some times does
Old 01-31-2008, 02:17 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

later mike
Old 01-31-2008, 02:17 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Vetter
well i went to see dillenger escape plan, parkway drive, everytime i die, and killswitch engage tonight... and im lucky im not in jail. after we were in a bar fight... adn i got choked out, kicked in the nuts, then i elbowed the mother ******..i was told i couldnt file assault charges on the bouncer who chased me in the parking lot to kick me in the nuts... whom i elbowed later...after being choked almost out of commision...

after i got kicked in the nuts there was a cop there... and then the bouncer said i had a gun... of which i didnt have... we pressed chrages to which i have no idea of the outcome... for all i know we coudl goto jail....
fun night...
sounds like a typical club night......lol
Old 01-31-2008, 02:18 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

also.. i asked the cop 3 times how to press charges and he told me i would goto jail...

all i was i doing was trying to get details on how to press charges and i was threatend with arrest. at which point the cop told me i was being held. i asked him if i was under arrest... the magic words... he said no.. i left and asked the other cop if it was okay...

hes said... if i wasnt being held undre arrest.. then it was okay for me to leave... so i left... calle dthe police desk sargeant and filed a police report... of which i need to sign tomorrow morning...

FTP.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Vetter

fun night...
sound like a crazy night.. so how was the concert? lol

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages