Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 01:13 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

what happens if you pull it out?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Organized crime :YEAH Ok now I'm off to bed.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:15 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

don't think because you know it's there and can turn it off that they didn't maybe put a sneeky one some where else...lol

they put the big one some where easy for you to find so you think your good by turning it off but then they got another one some where else you don't know about
Old 01-31-2008, 01:16 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
It's my old truck. I assume you ask because of the rust. I bought it in NY and brought it down here. 1990 Chevy C2500. Thing was a beast. They put one on my car too.
ya lol... what did you do to get that?
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by MikeM

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

doh!!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 01:17 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
what happens if you pull it out?
When I first found it, ofcourse the first thing I though of was taking them both off and bringing them back to the sheriff in a box. But then I went to thinking how I could have fun with it. So I started doing some really weird **** like driving around the sheriffs office and following the undercovers that were following me. Once they figured out that I knew, they took them off. I cought them doing it too. Thats a whole other funny story.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:17 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Your dad is under servalence too?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:18 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by old man roger
don't think because you know it's there and can turn it off that they didn't maybe put a sneeky one some where else...lol

they put the big one some where easy for you to find so you think your good by turning it off but then they got another one some where else you don't know about
the one on my dads car has wires and an aerial that you can tell when it's been messed with when they check it.

I have one in my work van but I don't know where it is

Old 01-31-2008, 01:19 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by letsride
All true story's. It was a few years ago.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:19 AM
Registered Spammer

When I first found it, ofcourse the first thing I though of was taking them both off and bringing them back to the sheriff in a box. But then I went to thinking how I could have fun with it. So I started doing some really weird **** like driving around the sheriffs office and following the undercovers that were following me. Once they figured out that I knew, they took them off. I cought them doing it too. Thats a whole other funny story.
I thought it was like a probation thing not an undercover one.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:20 AM
Throttle choppin'

the one on my dads car has wires and an aerial that you can tell when it's been messed with when they check it.

I have one in my work van but I don't know where it is

DAMN!
Old 01-31-2008, 01:22 AM
Registered Spammer

DAMN!
my company sucks. they spent about 25000 getting them for the cars but the van runs like **** and they wont fix it

Old 01-31-2008, 01:22 AM
Throttle choppin'

Originally Posted by old man roger

I didnt even think of that. It makes sence though. All I could think of is how big and junky it is and I can go to best buy and pick up a hand held with no wires.

Sneeky cops
Old 01-31-2008, 01:24 AM
Throttle choppin'

my company sucks. they spent about 25000 getting them for the cars but the van runs like **** and they wont fix it
Oh I though you were taking about a police GPS
Registered Spammer

I didnt even think of that. It makes sence though. All I could think of is how big and junky it is and I can go to best buy and pick up a hand held with no wires.

Sneeky cops
you could have gone right over the car and pulled any out then put them on someone elses car

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

fluffer where do you work?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:26 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by steven-o
fluffer
Old 01-31-2008, 01:26 AM
Throttle choppin'

you could have gone right over the car and pulled any out then put them on someone elses car
I thought about that too but they had those things were all zip tied and wired this way and that way. Too lazy.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:29 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by steven-o
stockmarket now :YEAH

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages