Oh my god!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 05:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Oh my god!

now texting thats another story...lol
Old 11-10-2007, 05:04 PM

scrapes r us is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
LOL.........interesting story. I did that same thing the first day I ever rode my bike, but later that day a dog ran out in front of me and I bunny hopped over it. It was a Great Dane.
Thats some funny sh*t
Old 11-10-2007, 05:56 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I saved a stoppie I was about to flip by hitting the rear brake and farting at the same time??
Old 11-10-2007, 05:58 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

wouldnt farting be counter productive?

the jet of air out of your *** would propel the rear of the bike higher
Old 11-10-2007, 05:58 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

I would think the fart would've launched you over the bars.......but....Good job!..........................Haha...Aaron beat me to it...lol..
Old 11-10-2007, 06:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

maybe he has a directional valve on his ***.....lol
Old 11-10-2007, 06:38 PM
AQPWT

its a thrust vector...

for his anus. propelled by gastrointestinal discharges.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:49 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
wouldnt farting be counter productive?

the jet of air out of your *** would propel the rear of the bike higher
I think it helped push the rear end down
Old 11-10-2007, 06:53 PM
AQPWT

ok so your saying your *** gas, acted on the rear seat jetting it down.

I think i understand now. Gonna have to try that next time that ****** manbearpig tries to get me.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:00 PM
also known as OMR

its a thrust vector...

for his anus. propelled by gastrointestinal discharges.
yea yea thats it a thrust vector

so he can do vertical lift off
Old 11-10-2007, 07:07 PM

ok so your saying your *** gas, acted on the rear seat jetting it down.

I think i understand now. Gonna have to try that next time that ****** manbearpig tries to get me.
Dont foget to hit the rear brake to at the same time it helps to hold the back end down:YEAH
Old 11-10-2007, 07:09 PM
AQPWT

word.

i think you just made a fact homie, thats some real ****.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:43 AM

Paul is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
oh my god it's so funny that you say that because the other day i was riding a slow sit down and got stung in the butt by a bee so i jumped up so high that i landed in a highchair then a car pulled out in front of me and i sneezed at the same time and did a no handed highchair circle by mistake...........lol
I did somethin like that but did circles around the car instead! It's amazing the **** you can put on here and no matter what it is somebody will take it serious and not even realize your jokin!
Old 11-11-2007, 01:59 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I was rocking a christ while rockin thru traffic But All OF
a sudden I see this Car Pull Put So I Did An Acid Drop Down
Hammered The Throttle and Wheelied Right on By Him...
Old 11-11-2007, 02:05 AM

Weak.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:32 AM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
maybe he has a directional valve on his ***.....lol
the valve is known as the turd cutter muscle, you just tense your muscles and you can get some good direction out of it as well... it's the same muscle that tightens during a donkey punch
Old 11-11-2007, 09:38 AM

Why did this get moved out of the stunt discussion forum?Thought it was goin pretty good,and it was a discussion about stuntin?
Old 11-11-2007, 09:40 AM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

true story... i was riding home from work thought it was warmer than it was... it wasn't... I then decided to put the sweat shirt tied around my waste on at around 60mph... i sat the helmet on my mirror (on a ex500 u could hang a dead body on that ugly *** mirror) i pulled my sweatshirt off my wasted and move forward to putting it on coasting now at speedlimit of 45mph. Well my stupid self put my head in the sleeve and it got caught.... no wheelies no nothing my trick was almost bursting into tear while spending a completely blind 60seconds riding down the road trying to get my head out of the sleeve.... i obviously did it. i can only imagine how that looked to the motorists around me.....