Just got out of the ER

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 02:33 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Just got out of the ER

man tonight was scaary.. i went to sleep around 11pm.. woke up at 2am with an insaaane chest pain/ dizzyness/ crazy heart beat.. tried to brush it off by going back to sleep my chest was on FIRE. stayed up all night on stuntlife.. couldnt take it anymore drove myself to the ER illegaly parked my **** at a bustop ... signed myself in

turns out i have a severe case of bronchitis.. but for the first time in the ER i was accepted in in less than 30 minutes :YEAH

prescribed me some pills and some syrup.. no WORK yes

doctor asked me if i smoke.. i told him yea cigs didnt tell him about the weed.. he said stop ciggs immediatly for at least a month ..

so **** CIGARETES

it was pretty scary though i thought i was going to have a heart attack.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Just got out of the ER

glad it wasn't a heart attack.......
Old 10-11-2007, 02:56 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

thanks roger
Old 10-11-2007, 03:04 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

man i thought i had a bad night...i was sleeping dreaming that i was eating marshmellows... and then i woke up and my pillow was gone....

j/k..glad to hear yer ok.....
Old 10-21-2007, 07:05 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I didn't want to thread jack , but i was once told that i had a severe case of elephantitus in my pelvic region .
I had to explain to the doctor that i'm just that big

How ya feelin' Roman ?
Old 10-22-2007, 01:04 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Crazy D

I didn't want to thread jack , but i was once told that i had a severe case of elephantitus in my pelvic region .
I had to explain to the doctor that i'm just that big

How ya feelin' Roman ?
wow that funny hahaa
Old 11-14-2007, 07:09 PM

aaronloi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by havok
man i thought i had a bad night...i was sleeping dreaming that i was eating marshmellows... and then i woke up and my pillow was gone....

Old 11-17-2007, 12:33 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

you should of told em about smokin bud, they arent there to get you in trouble and arent going to call the cops and tell them your a stoner, with **** like you really gotta be 100% honest.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by havok

BBBUUUUWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Old 11-17-2007, 12:50 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Sean24
you should of told em about smokin bud, they arent there to get you in trouble and arent going to call the cops and tell them your a stoner, with **** like you really gotta be 100% honest.

i had a few more appts wtih my doc after that and i told him then..
Old 11-17-2007, 01:08 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

They say there is some nasty **** going around this season. Glad to hear you're ok.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:12 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

glad ur okay, dude. i say quit smokin everything, period. just smoke an occasional j, but not too often. in a way that'll benefit u cuz it'll get u buzzed with the quickness. there's nothing like a virgin buzz from j's. but for real, avoid cancer and quite smokin, dude.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:54 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Trachito
glad ur okay, dude. i say quit smokin everything, period. just smoke an occasional j, but not too often. in a way that'll benefit u cuz it'll get u buzzed with the quickness. there's nothing like a virgin buzz from j's. but for real, avoid cancer and quite smokin, dude.
i only smoke J's now, but i havent had a cig in a month and a half !
Old 11-17-2007, 01:55 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
They say there is some nasty **** going around this season. Glad to hear you're ok.
yea i'm all gravy now.. this happend a month ago

but thanks
Old 11-17-2007, 02:43 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

oh ****, yah i just saw that. this is an old *** post.

sometimes i think j's are healthier than cigs. i heard j's dont have carcinagens (sp) and all the tar and additives. just straight leaf
Old 11-17-2007, 04:00 PM
$$$$$$$

J's i mean i put weed inside

not the rollie cigs
Old 11-17-2007, 06:43 PM

Sshhhhh!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 07:42 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

yea, I saw this and thought it was a new thread too! haha

I first read that you had chest pains and went to the ER I was gonna ask if you were sure that stuntlife was the ONLY thing that you stayed up all night on! lol Can't have a crack induced heart attack and post up lookin for sympathy!!

Just kidding roman... My wife actually let a bad chest cold turn into pneumonia recently! Sucks to feel like you got a piano on your chest and not be able to breathe at the same time!
So yea, have to be careful and you got it right... just keep it to smokin the lefty's!!