Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   Just got out of the ER (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/203735-just-got-out-er.html)

TheRomanSF415x 10-11-2007 02:33 PM

Just got out of the ER

man tonight was scaary.. i went to sleep around 11pm.. woke up at 2am with an insaaane chest pain/ dizzyness/ crazy heart beat.. tried to brush it off by going back to sleep my chest was on FIRE. stayed up all night on stuntlife.. couldnt take it anymore drove myself to the ER illegaly parked my shit at a bustop :LOL ... signed myself in

turns out i have a severe case of bronchitis.. but for the first time in the ER i was accepted in in less than 30 minutes :YEAH

prescribed me some pills and some syrup.. no WORK yes

doctor asked me if i smoke.. i told him yea cigs didnt tell him about the weed.. he said stop ciggs immediatly for at least a month ..

so FUCK CIGARETES :nono

it was pretty scary though i thought i was going to have a heart attack.

old man roger 10-11-2007 02:52 PM

Re: Just got out of the ER

glad it wasn't a heart attack.......

TheRomanSF415x 10-11-2007 02:56 PM

thanks roger :cheers

havok 10-11-2007 03:04 PM

man i thought i had a bad night...i was sleeping dreaming that i was eating marshmellows... and then i woke up and my pillow was gone....:LOL

j/k..glad to hear yer ok.....

Crazy D 10-21-2007 07:05 PM

:offtopic

I didn't want to thread jack , but i was once told that i had a severe case of elephantitus in my pelvic region .
I had to explain to the doctor that i'm just that big [IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8647/fubananadb0.gif[/IMG]

How ya feelin' Roman ?

righthooks 10-22-2007 01:04 PM

[QUOTE=Crazy D;2989425]:offtopic

I didn't want to thread jack , but i was once told that i had a severe case of elephantitus in my pelvic region .
I had to explain to the doctor that i'm just that big [IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8647/fubananadb0.gif[/IMG]

How ya feelin' Roman ?[/QUOTE]

wow that funny hahaa

aaronloi 11-14-2007 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=havok;2977027]man i thought i had a bad night...i was sleeping dreaming that i was eating marshmellows... and then i woke up and my pillow was gone....:LOL

j/k..glad to hear yer ok.....[/QUOTE]

:HaHaSukka :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :group :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Sean24 11-17-2007 12:33 PM

you should of told em about smokin bud, they arent there to get you in trouble and arent going to call the cops and tell them your a stoner, with shit like you really gotta be 100% honest.

WHEELIE 11-17-2007 12:40 PM

[QUOTE=havok;2977027]man i thought i had a bad night...i was sleeping dreaming that i was eating marshmellows... and then i woke up and my pillow was gone....:LOL

j/k..glad to hear yer ok.....[/QUOTE]

:lol :lol :lol :lol

BBBUUUUWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

TheRomanSF415x 11-17-2007 12:50 PM

[QUOTE=Sean24;3024861]you should of told em about smokin bud, they arent there to get you in trouble and arent going to call the cops and tell them your a stoner, with shit like you really gotta be 100% honest.[/QUOTE]

i had a few more appts wtih my doc after that and i told him then..

gsxrchick1000 11-17-2007 01:08 PM

They say there is some nasty shit going around this season. Glad to hear you're ok.

Trachito 11-17-2007 01:12 PM

glad ur okay, dude. i say quit smokin everything, period. just smoke an occasional j, but not too often. in a way that'll benefit u cuz it'll get u buzzed with the quickness. there's nothing like a virgin buzz from j's. but for real, avoid cancer and quite smokin, dude.

TheRomanSF415x 11-17-2007 01:54 PM

[QUOTE=Trachito;3024927]glad ur okay, dude. i say quit smokin everything, period. just smoke an occasional j, but not too often. in a way that'll benefit u cuz it'll get u buzzed with the quickness. there's nothing like a virgin buzz from j's. but for real, avoid cancer and quite smokin, dude.[/QUOTE]

i only smoke J's now, but i havent had a cig in a month and a half !

TheRomanSF415x 11-17-2007 01:55 PM

[QUOTE=gsxrchick1000;3024920]They say there is some nasty shit going around this season. Glad to hear you're ok.[/QUOTE]

yea i'm all gravy now.. this happend a month ago :LOL

but thanks :cheers

Trachito 11-17-2007 02:43 PM

oh shit, yah i just saw that. this is an old ass post.

sometimes i think j's are healthier than cigs. i heard j's dont have carcinagens (sp) and all the tar and additives. just straight leaf

TheRomanSF415x 11-17-2007 04:00 PM

J's i mean i put weed inside :LOL

not the rollie cigs

Trachito 11-17-2007 06:43 PM

Sshhhhh!!!!!!

jstuntlocke 11-17-2007 07:42 PM

yea, I saw this and thought it was a new thread too! haha

I first read that you had chest pains and went to the ER I was gonna ask if you were sure that stuntlife was the ONLY thing that you stayed up all night on! lol Can't have a crack induced heart attack and post up lookin for sympathy!!

:LOL

Just kidding roman... My wife actually let a bad chest cold turn into pneumonia recently! Sucks to feel like you got a piano on your chest and not be able to breathe at the same time!
So yea, have to be careful and you got it right... just keep it to smokin the lefty's!!