Reality TV

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 11:21 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Reality TV

Bored as usual...and nobody is online.... I need somebody to talk to!!

Is it me or is reality tv taking over....seems like every channel has some new reality tv show...now this broadway thing with finding the lead actors for grease... I don't get it...what happened to plain old comedy and good fake shows like sex and the city????
Old 12-20-2006, 11:24 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
Re: Reality TV

Hello there is a song about it.

I was a big reality fan.

WAS!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:29 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

im online and bored toooooooo. i cant wait for the summe rto be back. and for jayzues' B-Day to be over with. im broke.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:37 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vetter
im online and bored toooooooo. i cant wait for the summe rto be back. and for jayzues' B-Day to be over with. im broke.
get on yahoo and hit me up then...ndhellagood
Old 12-20-2006, 11:38 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by Schwartz
Hello there is a song about it.

I was a big reality fan.

WAS!

I must of missed that one.

I do like some reality tv...like the first 48, intervention, dog the bounty hunter, dallas swat and airline.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

negative missy. im not on the yahoooooooo only myspace instant messenger and aIM
Old 12-20-2006, 11:48 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

negative missy. im not on the yahoooooooo only myspace instant messenger and aIM

myspace instant messenger....lemme guess...u and hinks instant message each other....aim is gay!!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by cupcake
myspace instant messenger....lemme guess...u and hinks instant message each other....aim is gay!!
hahah...no but i think i will!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:58 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

hahah...no but i think i will!
Old 12-21-2006, 12:24 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

GAY fake shows like sex and the city????
yup that show was pretty gay.

comedy central is always good
Old 12-21-2006, 12:25 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by letsride
yup that show was pretty gay.

comedy central is always good

nice editing!!! I love that show!
Old 12-21-2006, 12:28 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

nice editing!!! I love that show!

It would be better if they were naked

But family guys on everynight, same with futurama. you like either?
Old 12-21-2006, 11:17 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by letsride
It would be better if they were naked

But family guys on everynight, same with futurama. you like either?

Family guy for sure...never really watched futurama