You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 02:26 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Originally Posted by FAhq
ok, ok.....

I was 24 and at the time I had a "friends with benifits" thing going with this girl....she was hott as hell but kinda weird. At the time it turned me on so I was good with that.

One night we're at her house, and she says "lets go take a shower" I'm like ok, shower sex.....sounds about right to me. I get in the shower and she comes walking in with a *****. Not just any ***** mind you....one with a suction cup on the end to stick to the shower wall. I'm like "WTF do you plan on doing with that thing??" So she proceeds to stick it to the wall.....and bend over to do her civic duty...all the while gettin a lil for herself from her sticky friend.After a lil while she was poundin that thing so damn hard I thought she was gonna break tiles loose from the wall....I mean hittin it like it stole somethin from her. I'm tryin to keep from laughing at the thought of her a$$ imprented on the wall and how she would explain that (the bj was subpar at best, so my mind started drifting) and that's when the thought occured to me......

That fvcking thing has at least 4 inches on me.....the rest of the night, it's gonna be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway....

it was disturbing and arousing all at the same time
you take the biggin put it in the abused hole and you go in the lesser stretched hole and she will love you like no other ......just a thought
Old 12-04-2006, 02:26 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by rUu

i usually use a AA battery.

You FergOT TO PUt aNuTHer "A" In THere..
Old 12-04-2006, 02:27 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i deserve good rep for that reply
Old 12-04-2006, 02:27 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rUu
that **** shoulda started off with "dear penthouse forum"

tell me about it.

lemme put it this way....she had the largest collection of **** i'd ever seen. I'm a guy...i've seen some **** collections. First time I went to her place she's all "lets watch a movie" I'm thinkin it's gonna be a chick-flick.......more like a gang-bang.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:28 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
i deserve good rep for that reply

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

tell me about it.

lemme put it this way....she had the largest collection of **** i'd ever seen. I'm a guy...i've seen some **** collections. First time I went to her place she's all "lets watch a movie" I'm thinkin it's gonna be a chick-flick.......more like a gang-bang.
Administrators

tell me about it.

KeeP HuR # Fer WHen I CoME THru THere...
Old 12-04-2006, 02:34 AM
retired postwhore

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
KeeP HuR # Fer WHen I CoME THru THere...
funny u should say that. I saw her in a bar this weekend. didn't go up and talk to her tho

ME-"Uhm...hey, ***** girl...how're u"

Her-throws drink in my face, pops a xanex and walks away

Me-"uh, huh....nice to see nothing's changed really....."

Old 12-04-2006, 02:36 AM
Administrators

funny u should say that. I saw her in a bar this weekend. didn't go up and talk to her tho

ME-"Uhm...hey, ***** girl...how're u"

Her-throws drink in my face, pops a xanex and walks away

Me-"uh, huh....nice to see nothing's changed really....."

I WIlL HaVe a Few BETter WORds...
BuT I WILl StiLL Get THaT DRiNK THrown On ME...
Old 12-04-2006, 02:38 AM
retired postwhore

I WIlL HaVe a Few BETter WORds...

just grab a handfull of asprin and tell her it's vicodin.....

by the time she figures it all out you'll be in Minnesota
Old 12-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Administrators

just grab a handfull of asprin and tell her it's vicodin.....

by the time she figures it all out you'll be in Minnesota

HoW BouT a HanD FULL OF ROoFiEs....:YEAH
Old 12-04-2006, 02:41 AM
retired postwhore

HoW BouT a HanD FULL OF ROoFiEs....:YEAH
u wont need those....trust me

Old 12-04-2006, 02:42 AM
also known as OMR

thaks for the rep .....but i wasnt joking.ps when my rep limmiter goes back down ill hit you
Old 12-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Administrators

HeY PhaQR....HoW FaR OUT Are YOu FRoM KanSaS CiTY????

OR HoW FaR OFf THa 70 & THa 35 Are YoU???
Old 12-04-2006, 02:46 AM
retired postwhore

HeY PhaQR....HoW FaR OUT Are YOu FRoM KanSaS CiTY????

20 minutes...give or take.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:50 AM
Administrators

20 minutes...give or take.

<<<WILl BE InComiNg In THa EnD Of JaN...:YEAH
Old 12-04-2006, 02:51 AM
retired postwhore

<<<WILl BE InComiNg In THa EnD Of JaN...:YEAH
right on....are you coming thru on I-70? If so then just take the I-435 NORTH exit and I'll meet ya not too far from that.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:57 AM
Administrators

right on....are you coming thru on I-70? If so then just take the I-435 NORTH exit and I'll meet ya not too far from that.

I WILL BE COMiN FroM THa SouTH....35 Up TO tha 70....

AnY ChanCe You HaVe ROOm Fer a 40Ft TRl..???

OR a DeCeNT SiZe HoTEL...:YEAH
Old 12-04-2006, 02:59 AM
retired postwhore

I WILL BE COMiN FroM THa SouTH....35 Up TO tha 70....

AnY ChanCe You HaVe ROOm Fer a 40Ft TRl..???

OR a DeCeNT SiZe HoTEL...:YEAH

imma get on messenger....hang on a sec and i'll give you proper directions
Old 12-04-2006, 03:01 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Just ran to the store to get some Coke and realized i left i left my dome light on since yesterday But the hondizza still started (barely):YEAH

Also realized that it is 8 degrees with a -4 wind chill

So i rolled the minis out of the garage and into the basement

And started a fire .

Pics if you like

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.