You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 10:47 AM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

give me some an ill tell you
Old 12-02-2006, 10:48 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Gimme..rep whorez
Old 12-02-2006, 10:49 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gixxer601
give me some an ill tell you
i did
Old 12-02-2006, 10:51 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

i gave all of you some keep em coming
Old 12-02-2006, 10:53 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KC Becky
one of you ****ers gave me a negative one last night....*****es
same here
Old 12-02-2006, 10:54 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

No I sure didn't becky and your reps worth 16 points :

still says I'm tapped for 24
Old 12-02-2006, 10:56 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
No I sure didn't becky and your reps worth 16 points :

still says I'm tapped for 24
:YEAH i'm awesome
Old 12-02-2006, 10:57 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

I wanna be awesome
Old 12-02-2006, 11:02 AM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

right back at everybody who hit me up
Old 12-02-2006, 11:02 AM

keep it coming im almost to my 3rd box
Old 12-02-2006, 11:05 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
:YEAH i'm awesome
yep you are but hinks had 1 block and 1300 posts and he's worth 18 points ... join date has a lot to do with it... I wonder what mikem is worth?

i've hit him and niner but neither have hit me back to be able to tell
Old 12-02-2006, 11:06 AM

man you guys are slow postin this morning.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:08 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
yep you are but hinks had 1 block and 1300 posts and he's worth 18 points ... join date has a lot to do with it... I wonder what mikem is worth?

i've hit him and niner but neither have hit me back to be able to tell
mikes is worth alot. he gives me alot of them

it's based off of posts, join date and how many reps you have i believe
Old 12-02-2006, 11:10 AM

it has to do something with how much rep you already have, because when I started I was giving grey box's. im sure my points are still low.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:11 AM

well i guess mine arent worth much. some of you big ballers with 5 boxes need to hook me up with some mega rep
Old 12-02-2006, 11:11 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 12-02-2006, 11:12 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by gixxer601
well i guess mine arent worth much. some of you big ballers with 5 boxes need to hook me up with some mega rep
yours are worth 5pts. hook up mikem, and leave your name...he'll hook you back up whenever he can.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Malicki
it has to do something with how much rep you already have, because when I started I was giving grey box's. im sure my points are still low.
there are several factors... but i believe join date is the most important, cause like I said, hinks had one block, 1300 posts, but with a join date of sept 2002 and he's worth 18:YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 11:13 AM

sent some your way nags
Old 12-02-2006, 11:13 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I've got 42 points

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.