You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 09:14 AM
*Sportbike Princess*

~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Villa, Krohn, and Excessa all got reps.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:14 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:32 AM

Jimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cupcake

I just figured out the whole rep points thingy... it's the blonde hair I swear!!!
well i still dont know what the hell u all are talkin about some one fill me in ???
Old 12-02-2006, 09:33 AM

Jimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to behold

i mean i see it but what does it mean??? u no the green boxes?? is it all just for fun??

Last edited by Jimmy; 12-02-2006 at 09:36 AM.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:36 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jimmy
i mean i see it but what does it mean??? u no the green boxes??
it's your reputation nukka... it garners validation to all of your posts... hit the scales below my avatar to give me some rep yo!
Old 12-02-2006, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
it's your reputation nukka... it garners validation to all of your posts... hit the scales below my avatar to give me some rep yo!
done, i guess i need some to i got one along time ago!
Old 12-02-2006, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by celgsxr
the official reputation thread........
spread it...
come on chris hit me,, tara just hit u with some rep
Old 12-02-2006, 09:42 AM

mine still says "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

but I'll throw some your way when I can
Old 12-02-2006, 09:44 AM

mine still says "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

but I'll throw some your way when I can
thats funny,, how much rep u got to throw around to get cut off in 24 hours
Old 12-02-2006, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Jimmy
thats funny,, how much rep u got to throw around to get cut off in 24 hours
I think it's around 5 for me... it might go up as you get more rep though I'm not sure... but it's not 24 hours since the last rep you gave before you ran out... it's 24 hours since the first one, and then you get that one back.. I believe
Old 12-02-2006, 10:18 AM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

morning ****** lets get to the reppin. who wants some?

hook it up
Old 12-02-2006, 10:19 AM

I do! I'm almost at my 4th box!:YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 10:21 AM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

i got you send some back my way
Old 12-02-2006, 10:23 AM

gixxer601 your rep gave me 5 points I believe... I'm 1 shy of the 4th box!
Old 12-02-2006, 10:23 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gixxer601 again.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:24 AM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

You must spread some...12-02-2006 09:35 AMgarbage

Old 12-02-2006, 10:24 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

one of you ****ers gave me a negative one last night....*****es
Old 12-02-2006, 10:30 AM

4 blox! DURTY's rep is worth 11 points
Old 12-02-2006, 10:34 AM

damn this is bs how come no one can give me any.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:38 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

4 blox! DURTY's rep is worth 11 points
what was mine worth?

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.