pw's vs the haters oh i mean stunters of sl

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 08:17 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: pw's vs the haters oh i mean stunters of sl

The post ****** who hate, they are the ones to watch.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:30 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

i hear ya goodmorning
Old 11-20-2006, 04:09 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Only reason I've been whoring is cause i have nothing better to do at work..Who care if you just post to post..Atleast you're not hating. There's guys that just post no stop hate
*** you

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:18 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
im a pw and i ride in lots now i dont know what to say
The only thing I have intentionally stunted so far is my growth.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:06 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by excessa
The only thing I have intentionally stunted so far is my growth.

pw's keep the whole board moving...

stunt discussion have more pw threads then stunt threads... and thats how it must be... or i wont be visiting stuntlife so often... we pass time post whoring but whe know when its time to be serious

i guess i svck at expressing myself... but oh well...
Old 11-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by br denis

stunt discussion have more pw threads then stunt threads... and thats how it must be... or i wont be visiting stuntlife so often... we pass time post whoring but whe know when its time to be serious

I agree. Whenever I come on there are new posts and sometimes i'm on 3 or 4 times a day But if I have a serious question I know it'll be answered pretty quickly

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:26 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Right on..I agree. :YEAH
Old 11-27-2006, 08:24 AM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Right on..I agree. :YEAH
maybe i dont svck?
Old 11-27-2006, 08:34 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

maybe i dont svck?
Or we both sukc?
Old 11-27-2006, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Or we both sukc?
i guess so
Old 11-30-2006, 07:00 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

+1.... to all of it
Old 11-30-2006, 07:41 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I stunt. I own an F4i. I bash newbies who ask dumb questions. But I also help the ones that ask good questions. I have a boring job that doesn't challenge me. And I live in Detroit so there isn't much to do other than rebuild you bike, drink, and post ***** in the winter.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:45 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NINER
I stunt. I own an F4i. I bash newbies who ask dumb questions. But I also help the ones that ask good questions. I have a boring job that doesn't challenge me. And I live in Detroit so there isn't much to do other than rebuild you bike, drink, and post ***** in the winter.

wanna hang out, hahah

indiana isnt much better.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:43 PM

SL just told me "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NINER again"

Does that sound dirty?

Post ****** make my day better, but overall I'm less productive than ever before.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:45 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

what up ******?!?!
Old 11-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Malicki
wanna hang out, hahah

indiana isnt much better.
I'll stay here with the Michigan folks for now.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by excessa
SL just told me "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NINER again"

Does that sound dirty?

Post ****** make my day better, but overall I'm less productive than ever before.
Very dirty. Like syphillis dirty. LOL
Old 11-30-2006, 10:50 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

*** I JUSt CanT CaTCH Up TO NiNER..

StoP WHoRiN NiNER...
Old 11-30-2006, 10:52 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

*** I JUSt CanT CaTCH Up TO NiNER..

StoP WHoRiN NiNER...
NO. Actually I will be getting a new job sometime in '07. After that I will be posting close to never. Esp. If I get the crewcheif job I am looking at now.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:49 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

NO. Actually I will be getting a new job sometime in '07. After that I will be posting close to never. Esp. If I get the crewcheif job I am looking at now.

WeLL THaT JusT SoOKs...

GoOD To HEaR THO..