middlescooler is gonna get it....

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 02:48 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: middlescooler is gonna get it....

i am getting tired of riding everyday
Old 10-04-2005, 02:49 AM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Squirrel_12
sure its cute but hard

i couldn't hang that for sure

*** stunt wars

we have to drive like 30 hours to watch tony d cut in line all day during pracitce i would rather stay at home and get better sorry

have fun florida and stop hating
dude that bike is the easyest thing to ride in the world i rode it for 10 min... and already doin fast circles coasters and everything else you can imagine.....it really is a joke... but good for learning :YEAH
Old 10-04-2005, 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by suicidl
i am getting tired of riding everyday
imnot!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 02:54 AM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

first of all how many of u guys have watched this lil man ride??????????????

huh FUKING HATER??????????????/ post up up if u have?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

ok then back the *** off

this lil guy has got the skills that will take the rest of u sl posers to the dumpster!
i would rather watch him ride more than any other stunter on here !!!

i have watched him since he was on a fifty and then on his last bike and even tare up
mannys bike

haters be ware this kid will take your money, trophies, and pride once he gets the hang of a big bike

KEEP HATTING IT WILL Only make things harder for your old asses soon enough

Squrril12 "would rather watch middleschooler ride than any other stunter on stuntlife".
:SPLAT: :SPLAT:

i got your back
Old 10-04-2005, 02:56 AM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

sure its cute but hard

i couldn't hang that for sure

*** stunt wars

we have to drive like 30 hours to watch tony d cut in line all day during pracitce i would rather stay at home and get better sorry

have fun florida and stop hating
GET EM SQUIRREL, i'VE SEEN THE LIL GUY RIDE doing some siiick stuff. He may be on a 100 back then but he had that thing a week and was killin more than people can do in 2 years on their bikes. (big or not) Kids got skill. He's young and may be saying some of the wrong stuff, but he'll learn. But for those of you that are gonna hate on his skills are just jealous haters. Kids got potiential and he's gonna be good whether u like it or not. Get over it.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by teamclc
GET EM SQUIRREL, i'VE SEEN THE LIL GUY RIDE doing some siiick stuff. He may be on a 100 back then but he had that thing a week and was killin more than people can do in 2 years on their bikes. (big or not) Kids got skill. He's young and may be saying some of the wrong stuff, but he'll learn. But for those of you that are gonna hate on his skills are just jealous haters. Kids got potiential and he's gonna be good whether u like it or not. Get over it.
you know this is funny, obviously he has some skill , he understans the conseption of throttle control and break. somthing that most of you so called stunters have no idea about but when it comes to the real deal its a hole diffrent ball game , what you really wanna compare an xr 100 with a street tire on it to a streetbike..?? douchbag of course not... enough talking i want schooler to post up a vid of him stunting this f3 he's talking about????????? has anyone seen it ...? post me up a vid... where you at
Old 10-04-2005, 03:12 AM

lol oh ya by the way..lol your bike is a flamer..lol
Old 10-04-2005, 03:16 AM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
Ha...lol
Old 10-04-2005, 03:19 AM
Two Tone

sure is, just like your c0cky *** attitude. I thought u had to be damn good to have an attitude like yours. I see some serious skill from some of those guys in your videos. But i just see you runnin your mouth. I'm no
E-gangsta so im not even gonna get caught up in your little drama circle. Just sharin my Damn Haters
Old 10-04-2005, 03:23 AM

sure is, just like your c0cky *** attitude. I thought u had to be damn good to have an attitude like yours. I see some serious skill from some of those guys in your videos. But i just see you runnin your mouth. I'm no
E-gangsta so im not even gonna get caught up in your little drama circle. Just sharin my Damn Haters
lol flamer..!
Old 10-04-2005, 03:27 AM
Two Tone

lol flamer..!
Old 10-04-2005, 06:22 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

all the 100cc ridin skill in the world STILL wont escape the ***** slap.

and that goes for you too squirrel...come here, i got some nuts for ya.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pwned1.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	154299  
Old 10-04-2005, 09:33 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

lol dude wtf i get u unbanned and now ur startin **** with my boys, unless its a joke im not gettin the punch line?? we all tony rides a flamer bike, but its one of the sickest flamer bikes out there, and he didnt pay for it so who gives a ****??? "GOT BUD?" yeah go smoke some and chill thefuk out!
Old 10-04-2005, 09:54 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

all you b!tches are out of control
Old 10-04-2005, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
lol dude wtf i get u unbanned and now ur startin **** with my boys, unless its a joke im not gettin the punch line?? we all tony rides a flamer bike, but its one of the sickest flamer bikes out there, and he didnt pay for it so who gives a ****??? "GOT BUD?" yeah go smoke some and chill thefuk out!
a free flamer bike where can i get one... of course its a joke CBR smelly
Old 10-04-2005, 11:11 AM

Nick Storm is a decent person

Originally Posted by catach42
i find it funny how on this site everyone with a post count below 500 is considered a squid, even before anyone has any idea who they are
kerching...

I have been wondering if my percieved skill level was directly related to the number of posts I have on stuntlife.... and if anyone could actually be considered a true "stunta" if thery werent on here

maybe it would be better to draw up some kind of score chart with number of posts, size of bike and amount of bullsheeeeyat that people spout.
Then we'd all know who we could pick on and who we couldn't

drama sux, but it's just good to laugh @

Old 10-04-2005, 11:31 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by TrafficCriminal
Middleskooler started off on a bad note by coming on stuntlife several months ago and talkin **** to Nags and several others. Pretty much....like a little **** talking punk!!!! All this internet **** talking is very entertaining to watch But in the big picture i know there are plenty of people that dislike middleskooler's style(not riding) for his comments here on stunt life. It wouldn't suprise me one bit if skoolers antics here on stuntlife has demoted OuterMost as a business in someway or another. MEANING...maybe some people didn't buy that dvd or that T-shirt just cause one time or another they saw some ****y or smartass comments from skooler that they thought he was a **** head. I'll bet you it's happened way more than a little bit. Happened to me!!! And i like used to like OM. I know stunting his little bike is all he has in his head because he's young and doesn't have any of the real realities of life yet like rent, bills, putting food on the table...ETC...ETC. If he really knew what was good for him his friends and OM as Profitable business he would shut the **** up stop being a little douche and start Promoting!!! I looked through some old post and threads by skooler and he doesn't get much backing from the people who put him on or the people you see him in videos with. Maybe becuase there older and wiser and know exactly what i'm talking about or maybe they just really like him as much as he thinks. Either way skooler you're bad for business!!!!!!!
Maybe you can reverse the damage you've do done but maybe not. Either way it will be fun to watch!!!
Hey, if no one likes you here there is always surfing or wakeboarding!!! I'm sure they'll be glad to have you **** up there forums!!!HaHa
Respect your Elders Son!!!!
I know i dont have that 1,000's of posts or have been on stuntlife from the very begining but i have been into and around stunting for many many years and seen it Looked at in many diffrent ways by many diffrent people you are by far one of the biggest retards to date in the stunt community.
P.S. dont be scared to Post OM's profits from this year Versus last years!!!
So please carry on Skooler!!! As you will.
right on, i dont care how good OM is or how amazing a video is supose to be, i will never buy one becuase of him

and 100's are easy. i was riding one of my friends this past weekend. after like the 10 minutes of gettin use to how short 1st gear is, i was doin 0's.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by f4stunna
right on, i dont care how good OM is or how amazing a video is supose to be, i will never buy one becuase of him

and 100's are easy. i was riding one of my friends this past weekend. after like the 10 minutes of gettin use to how short 1st gear is, i was doin 0's.
think im going to sell my bike and be a full time 100 stunna :SPLAT: :jerkoff
since im nothing and can't stunt a real bike
Old 10-04-2005, 11:44 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

im a fixing to see some more video
Old 10-04-2005, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by f4stunna
im a fixing to see some more video
ya going up to otown thursday night.. gonna try to get another clip out... the last one u saw, was the first night i started going to the right. now i got some shizz on lock , flamingo coasters, into combo circles what...
????????????????????? :YEAH

Quick Reply: middlescooler is gonna get it....