middlescooler is gonna get it....

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 06:36 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough
Re: middlescooler is gonna get it....

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
hey wut up....! thanx cbr skunk .....for the word
and eric , i 'm sorry for telling you to bl*w me i promise i will try to be-have
again thanx for brining me back.... as for the thread. i stand by my word.. this lil kid is gonna get a 101 on stuning when he comes here florida don't play... i don't know ABOUT ya'll but we ride EVERY SINGLE DAY from 6 to somtimes 3 in the mornig so something's gotta payoff i ain't no keyboard stunter... eric, thanx again man
no problem just stop spooning w. gary already will ya!?
Old 10-03-2005, 06:38 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

u're not tough if u talk **** to a 15 yr old.. but if you talk **** to 12 yr olds like i do, then u're the man
Old 10-03-2005, 07:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
u're not tough if u talk **** to a 15 yr old.. but if you talk **** to 12 yr olds like i do, then u're the man
I KICK CATS
Old 10-03-2005, 07:19 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 808stunna
I KICK CATS

that post is reinforced by the mans signature
Old 10-03-2005, 08:12 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Zackie Chan

Thats funny he can get down on a dirt bike but can't spell worth a damn.
why do peole care hwo u spell.......... i dont look at my fingers qwhen i type so theres usually a couple of errors...people amke the biggest deal ut of it.........
Old 10-03-2005, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
hey wut up....! thanx cbr skunk .....for the word
and eric , i 'm sorry for telling you to bl*w me i promise i will try to be-have
again thanx for brining me back.... as for the thread. i stand by my word.. this lil kid is gonna get a 101 on stuning when he comes here florida don't play... i don't know ABOUT ya'll but we ride EVERY SINGLE DAY from 6 to somtimes 3 in the mornig so something's gotta payoff i ain't no keyboard stunter... eric, thanx again man
wow!you ride every dya big ****ing deal.i knwo peole who ride every day and suck ***...i saw ur lil clip man.......you sure do talk alot for not being that good......there wasnt ne thing in that clip that ahd any style or anyhting i havent seen the other 10 000 people on stuntlife doing.....you sure do a good job at making yourself look stupid
Old 10-03-2005, 08:15 PM

oh one more thing.all the poele who say db stuntin ain nothiing and do it on a real bike....well im doing it on a real bike.a real hevay old bvbike at that......feels the same to me....................edubs f3 is a tank.....**** i heard darius couldnt even circle it
Old 10-03-2005, 08:22 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

What happened to the pecking order?
Old 10-04-2005, 12:10 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by faster321
he shouldnt talk **** about my boy school, he get his *** beat down...
^this guy is a homo for talkin **** after stunna got banned...thats like your boys winnin a fight and you run in to get the last kick and talk some **** when hes already knocked out.. Grow a backbone *****.

Schooler....Get off the internet little boy..this **** will corrupt your little head. Go do your homework, and let the grownups talk. Maybe youll realize all your **** talkin is getting you nowhere..your boys dont even back you. except for that homo I quoted.

Any *** can stunt an xr 100. you, my friend...are NOT special. good bye.

p.s. Believe in jesus! :YEAH
Old 10-04-2005, 01:40 AM

cpcoatings is an unknown quantity at this point

the kid had skillz on that little bike but lil man keep it humble ,and just show them up when you move up to the bigger bikes instead of sticking up for your comments over the internet it just makes you as stupid as the person who originally started the **** throwing.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:48 AM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

Middleskooler started off on a bad note by coming on stuntlife several months ago and talkin **** to Nags and several others. Pretty much....like a little **** talking punk!!!! All this internet **** talking is very entertaining to watch But in the big picture i know there are plenty of people that dislike middleskooler's style(not riding) for his comments here on stunt life. It wouldn't suprise me one bit if skoolers antics here on stuntlife has demoted OuterMost as a business in someway or another. MEANING...maybe some people didn't buy that dvd or that T-shirt just cause one time or another they saw some ****y or smartass comments from skooler that they thought he was a **** head. I'll bet you it's happened way more than a little bit. Happened to me!!! And i like used to like OM. I know stunting his little bike is all he has in his head because he's young and doesn't have any of the real realities of life yet like rent, bills, putting food on the table...ETC...ETC. If he really knew what was good for him his friends and OM as Profitable business he would shut the **** up stop being a little douche and start Promoting!!! I looked through some old post and threads by skooler and he doesn't get much backing from the people who put him on or the people you see him in videos with. Maybe becuase there older and wiser and know exactly what i'm talking about or maybe they just really like him as much as he thinks. Either way skooler you're bad for business!!!!!!!
Maybe you can reverse the damage you've do done but maybe not. Either way it will be fun to watch!!!
Hey, if no one likes you here there is always surfing or wakeboarding!!! I'm sure they'll be glad to have you **** up there forums!!!HaHa
Respect your Elders Son!!!!
I know i dont have that 1,000's of posts or have been on stuntlife from the very begining but i have been into and around stunting for many many years and seen it Looked at in many diffrent ways by many diffrent people you are by far one of the biggest retards to date in the stunt community.
P.S. dont be scared to Post OM's profits from this year Versus last years!!!
So please carry on Skooler!!! As you will.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:00 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Schooler I give u props on ur skillz riding the 100. Everyone has to start somewhere. You're ahead of the game when progress to larger cc's. Try to be humble and respect the people that paved the way.

I dissagree with you on superstunna. I think that rider has plenty of talent and should be a little more humble himself.

Trafficcriminal I see ur points but if u let one person deter you from supporting a group or a business...You need to lighten up and you were never a fan in the first place.

What surprises me most is...The mods have left this thread alone and its diff. in the wrong forum...lol
Old 10-04-2005, 02:11 AM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

first of all how many of u guys have watched this lil man ride??????????????

huh FUKING HATER??????????????/ post up up if u have?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

ok then back the *** off

this lil guy has got the skills that will take the rest of u sl posers to the dumpster!
i would rather watch him ride more than any other stunter on here !!!

i have watched him since he was on a fifty and then on his last bike and even tare up
mannys bike

haters be ware this kid will take your money, trophies, and pride once he gets the hang of a big bike

KEEP HATTING IT WILL Only make things harder for your old asses soon enough

get em skooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got your back
Old 10-04-2005, 02:40 AM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

rode an xr 100 tonight for the 1st time . it was cute , kinda boring though... tell you what now that were all friends , at stunt wars i will show how to ride a big bike . and you can show me how to ride your cute lil 100...
Old 10-04-2005, 02:42 AM

ohhh im almost at 100 post does this mean im not a squid anymore?????????
Old 10-04-2005, 02:42 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

no atleast 1000
Old 10-04-2005, 02:43 AM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

sure its cute but hard

i couldn't hang that for sure

*** stunt wars

we have to drive like 30 hours to watch tony d cut in line all day during pracitce i would rather stay at home and get better sorry

have fun florida and stop hating
Old 10-04-2005, 02:44 AM

yo ***** coming up thursday , you think danny can hook it up with a clip for thses fools...? :YEAH
Old 10-04-2005, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Squirrel_12
sure its cute but hard

i couldn't hang that for sure

*** stunt wars

we have to drive like 30 hours to watch tony d cut in line all day during pracitce i would rather stay at home and get better sorry

have fun florida and stop hating
dude if you drive 30 hours it will be worth seeing tony d doin his circle with his foot in the bar right... and his gay lil european helmet
Old 10-04-2005, 02:47 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

we have fun in florida thats for sure

tony D we cut him off

you will need to stay home and get better

and i will see what danny can through together

Quick Reply: middlescooler is gonna get it....