F**k The Police!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 09:02 AM

ftrain is a decent person
Originally posted by the wizz
Oh, not true my friend....I Michigan anything open to the public, such as empty parking lots you can get a ticket for reckless driving. Trust me I know.
You are correct. I love all the lawyers on here. Most of you are giving false info. In Mass, New York, and most any other state you can get the same ticket as being on a road in a parking lot open to the public
Old 08-11-2003, 11:03 AM

SPINE is an unknown quantity at this point
HS kids bullied, teased, etc. = Cops

The HS near my house that my friends went to has had a large influx of cops come from it. Everytime we see someone that has become a cop we're like "hey what's up, YOU'RE A COP?!?!"

Then they reminisce on how they use to get picked on or bullied in HS!

I guess it's their little revenge for what happened to them in HS. Don't you guys watch Sally, Maury, or Jenny Jones?

You better watch out, you better watch out, you better watch out I'm tellin you why.... HS kids bullied, teased, etc. = Cops

Old 08-11-2003, 12:27 PM

hot magma is a decent person
cops with video

for years we would see the police and split, don't care if the doughnut eater wanted to watch or write us up we would just take off. this had been working for me and my buddies for a while.

Every Sunday night hundreds of import cars and bikes show up in this huge parking lot in Rockland County NY. Any stuntin' you get a ticket sometimes towed and handcuffs, the cops would hide out among the cars and bikes and you'd have 3 of them on your *** before you knew it. Some people would run and get away. So what the cops did is drive through the parking lot real slow with a hidden camera in the car. They would take the plate and a discription of the bike or car but mostly bikes.

We leave the lot one night, 2 of the guys I was with GSXR1000's
lift the front wheel as the light turns green go by a cop on the side of the road he puts on his lights and is in hot pursuit. There is no way a 99' Crown Vic is gonna catch a new GSXR. I go grab a drink and hit my buddies up on the cell no answer. I talk to one of them 3 days later he said when he got home there was a cop in his driveway, all sorts of tickets, impounded, night in jail. The other guy was lucky enough to have moved and not changed his address we all assume that he has a couple of warrents.

The cop told my friend that he seen his 1000 in the lot went back to the tape of the bike in the lot got the plate # and went to his home. Hide your plates.
The only good cop is a dead cop
Old 08-11-2003, 01:18 PM

Re: cops with video

Originally posted by hot magma
...The only good cop is a dead cop...
Dude, I can understand where you might get your frustrations for the cops and we might joke around about FTP, piggly wigglies, etc. but this is too extreme, . I hope no one that IS in law enforcement reads this and then Stuntlife is given a bad name.

What I'm saying is we can hate certain cops and the things the bad ones do but statements like this are just a bit over the top. I also know not all of them are bad, can you believe that??

Just watch your words please, Shugga has a good site and I'd hate for it to get a bad name by the PoPo. Once they rag on us the whole public will frown upon us too. All it takes is for them to quote what we say and where we said it.

Old 08-11-2003, 01:40 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: cops with video

Originally posted by SPINE
Dude, I can understand where you might get your frustrations for the cops and we might joke around about FTP, piggly wigglies, etc. but this is too extreme, . I hope no one that IS in law enforcement reads this and then Stuntlife is given a bad name.

What I'm saying is we can hate certain cops and the things the bad ones do but statements like this are just a bit over the top. I also know not all of them are bad, can you believe that??

Just watch your words please, Shugga has a good site and I'd hate for it to get a bad name by the PoPo. Once they rag on us the whole public will frown upon us too. All it takes is for them to quote what we say and where we said it.

Yeah, I'd have to agree. I've run into good and bad cops, I'm no lover of LEO's, but that was a little rough.

James.
Old 08-11-2003, 02:15 PM

Jay6 is a decent person
Re: Re: cops with video

Originally posted by sclevela
bro grow up ! do u get pissed at the kid behind the deli counter cuz he wants u to pay for the sandwich he just made u? when u go into a store and they have undercover security using covert methods to detct and apprehend shopliters are they ******** cuz they dont let u steal? Why dont u wish them dead? Its the same thing! yes there are bad cops out there.............just like there are bad civilians out there .........cops are people.people ar human..humans make mistakes and have emotions that they feed off of in their decsion makin capabilities in certain situations............do a cops job for one day and see if u feel the same way about them! I am not a cop.....i did work in corrections though and i do know and respect alot of cops.....they have a thankless job......u know its funny military personnel are loved throughout the country for protecting our rights and freedom...yet cops are looked at by many as scum when they are doing the same basic job.........only difference they are doin it where it affects us the most here at home! For every bad cop there are 10 good ones that u dont hear about or see because in our society cops that do their jobs are not "newsworthy" but the cop that sticks a plunger in someones *** is! U choose to break the law then u also have choosen to accept the consequences if and when u get caught face facts, grow up and deal with it!
They stick plunger's in people asses?
Old 08-11-2003, 02:44 PM

hot magma is a decent person
re: the only good cop

the views in my post are not necessarily the opinions of this forum probably not even close. I take full responsibility for my words and apologize to any stunter I may have offened by that post
but,
In July went to a local bar, left my helmet on the bike(I feel like an *** walking into to places with the helmet, look at me I ride) I had an off duty cop **** in my helmet because I was wearing a certain T shirt produced by a certain stunt team. The 3 people who witnessed the fouling of my helmet will not step forward for fear of retrobution. The bike that was parked near me when I went in the bar was laying on it's side when i came out, nice dent in the tank. Over $1200 in property damages because of a T shirt

again sorry for any trouble i may have caused
Old 08-11-2003, 02:56 PM

red96camaro is an unknown quantity at this point
There are good cops and bad cops. We can't go around saying cops suck for doing there job just because we don't like their job. I personally would never be a cop. I think their job sucks, I would hate to reprimand people for having fun. Thing is I'd bet my bike, truck, and life that there are way more bad currupt crooked *** pieces of trash cops then good ones. I'm talking bad like lets their buddy cop beat up some kid with the knight stick or other crap like that. I have been beaten by cops twice for no reason besides they musta wish they lived my life. Do I hate cops? Hell yea. But I know there are a couple out there who play by the book and really wanna help society.

Personally I'm all for cop bashing and I think most cops are trash. But saying there are no good cops is stretching it. Only the currupt I'm above the law ones should be dead
Old 08-11-2003, 02:58 PM

hot magma,

I can see why you posted such harsh comments, I know I would of been pissed, hell we all would if an Oinker did that in any of our helmets.

I think what we were trying to tell you was to watch what you say on here. We don't want to fluff any feathers the wrong way and get a bad rep for a site that accepts malicious comments about cops.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand... that was fugged up what happened to Darius, and FTP!

Old 08-11-2003, 03:39 PM

ENASNI TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Another reason to ride with the plate bent up .
Old 03-05-2006, 04:32 AM

Willybeen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: **** The Police!!!!!!!!!

just wondering... did this ticket get thrown out.. im sure you have crazy lawyers and stuff.. but in order to be a WRECKLESS ticket you must be putting somebody else in danger.....

just wondering how many times you have been "convicted" of the charges...
Old 03-05-2006, 04:36 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Willybeen
just wondering... did this ticket get thrown out.. im sure you have crazy lawyers and stuff.. but in order to be a WRECKLESS ticket you must be putting somebody else in danger.....

just wondering how many times you have been "convicted" of the charges...
yes it got dismissed before it went to court, and ya you have to be endangering someone else for it to be wreckless. I'm sure he knew that but it was a easy way for him to get me in jail for the night and cost me $400 to get my bike out.
Old 03-05-2006, 04:46 AM

Willybeen is an unknown quantity at this point

how much have u spent on tickets over the years? im just talkin bikes......

how bad is ur insurance... i just wonder these things... somebody whos a successful rider... do they care about a ticket here and there? do they have connections to get let off....

etc etc
Old 03-05-2006, 05:33 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I never got any wheelie tickets on the street, not that they didnt try I just never pulled over. The only insurance I have is my right hand on the throttle!
Old 03-05-2006, 08:07 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

hah,same cop took my bike...F_uckin concord cops!
Old 03-05-2006, 08:34 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Darius
I never got any wheelie tickets on the street, not that they didnt try I just never pulled over. The only insurance I have is my right hand on the throttle!
damn...
Old 03-05-2006, 09:46 AM
myspace.com/reality631

Reality is an unknown quantity at this point

I was at one of my regular stunn spots tonight doin some slow wheelie's, like 3mph, I put the wheel down and turned around and a Concord cop pulls in the parking lot, I didnt think nothing of it becuase I have been riding there for a while and the cops have came and watched me do wheelie's and were totally cool with it, I even did wheelie in front of a chp once there and he didnt even care, its a empty parking lots that stay lit till 10:30 every night, so I ride up to him and the first thing he says is "do you want to keep that" I told him that I ride here all the time and that his buddy's watched me for 1/2 hour a couple weeks ago, this ****ing ****sucker didnt give a ****, he arrested me for wreckless driving and took me to jail for doing a 2mph wheelie in a empty parking lot, he towed my bike even with my trailer right there in front of him. I ****ing hate cops all you mother****er's cant eat a ****!!!!

nice to know your even riding unlike us we are having snowball fights
Old 03-05-2006, 09:51 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

look at the day of the post
Old 03-05-2006, 10:56 AM

chad stuntmetal is an unknown quantity at this point

+1...........:YEAH

Quick Reply: F**k The Police!!!!!!!!!