F**k The Police!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 05:47 PM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
u cant get a ticket on private property--they have to contact tha owner of tha lot or store and ask him if he wants to press charges---and u should sue him for false imprisonment-and defimation of character-and mental stress--fok him---ur not hurtin anyone hes just a hater --this country is turning into a **** regime--it has to b stopped-----------www.infowars.com
Old 01-25-2003, 05:48 PM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
defamation of character i love that charge
Old 01-25-2003, 05:51 PM

FLIP PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
**** all law enforcment

police
Old 01-25-2003, 06:21 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Wow sorry to hear about tha bro. Sucks....

Just hang out on StuntLife and post away, we wont arrest ya!! he hee
Old 01-25-2003, 06:23 PM

drizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by GEISTSTAR
u cant get a ticket on private property--they have to contact tha owner of tha lot or store and ask him if he wants to press charges---and u should sue him for false imprisonment-and defimation of character-and mental stress--fok him---ur not hurtin anyone hes just a hater --this country is turning into a **** regime--it has to b stopped-----------www.infowars.com
****, we tried that one too, but if the parkinglot is open to the public, it’s not considered private property anymore. The only way it’s private property is if it’s gated off or something… at least around here.
Old 01-25-2003, 07:36 PM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point
FTP

Yo D I just talked to my cousin Who is a CHP officer and he said that by law he cant write you a ticket on private property for an infraction but for misdemeanor it does'nt matter so for like wreckless driving to vehicular manslaughter you can be cited and or arrested he says it's total BS and the ******* was just on a power trip
Old 01-25-2003, 08:16 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
I still dont have my bike, ****** cops wont let me get it till monday and they were tryin to keep that **** for a month, I went to the spot today and had to ride everybody else's bike, ****** cops tryin to hold me back on my skills, I woulda been doin no handers today!!
Old 01-25-2003, 09:06 PM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
This is what I posted on SBFreaks Forum....for those who want to know this law...

so what section code? if he wrote you up for vc 23103 section (b) then I would fight it on the basis of safety ...was there any persons present in the parking lot? Did you disregard the safety of the property..how do you HURT the property? Basically was anyone in harms way? If this dumb *** cop wrote you for section code A ...easy you weren't on a highway...lol.

O gosh I'll show up to court with you! FIGHT it!!! Trial by jury!!! Lets film this ****! hidden camera all the way.

23103. (a) Any person who drives any vehicle upon a highway in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

(b) Any person who drives any vehicle in any offstreet parking facility, as defined in subdivision ( )1 (c) of Section 12500, in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

----12500 means this : Unlawful to Drive Unless Licensed

12500. (a) No person shall drive a motor vehicle upon a highway, unless the person then holds a valid driver's license issued under this code, except those persons who are expressly exempted under this code.

(b) No person shall drive any motorcycle, motor-driven cycle, or motorized bicycle upon a highway, unless the person then holds a valid driver's license or endorsement issued under this code for that class, except those persons who are expressly exempted under this code, or those persons specifically authorized to operate motorized bicycles with a valid driver's license of any class, as specified in subdivision (g) of Section 12804.9.

(c) No person shall drive a motor vehicle in or upon any offstreet parking facility, unless the person then holds a valid driver's license of the appropriate class or certification to operate the vehicle. As used in this subdivision, "offstreet parking facility" means any offstreet facility held open for use by the public for parking vehicles and includes any publicly owned facilities for offstreet parking, and privately owned facilities for offstreet parking where no fee is charged for the privilege to park and which are held open for the common public use of retail customers.

----------

OK heres the best argument I can come up with ....you all ready?

Given this statement by the vehicle code..."(b) Any person who drives any vehicle in any offstreet parking facility, as defined in subdivision ( )1 (c) of Section 12500, in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

Simply get written (certified) letters from Ken abott of XSBA or any person who will testify that you are a PROFESSIONAL stunt rider. This elimates the factor of safety because its not willfill or wantoned...lol

Plus at 3 to 10 mph if you were to let the bike go....how far really can it go since no one was there? Maybe kill a bush or cement island...LOL

You got to love the laws because we made them and we can challenge them too.
Old 01-25-2003, 09:34 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by #1 stunna
I still dont have my bike, ****** cops wont let me get it till monday and they were tryin to keep that **** for a month, I went to the spot today and had to ride everybody else's bike, ****** cops tryin to hold me back on my skills, I woulda been doin no handers today!!
lol

i hear ya

i've been down for 7weeks worth of injuries

me and my boy were on the same level, now look at him

cant wait til i got levatating circles, only 8 more weeks
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	10518  
Old 01-25-2003, 10:27 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
You still got the levatating to the shoulder plant trick Rick.........

Fight that **** D.....................seems like a bunch of B S !!
Old 01-26-2003, 01:15 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sickboy can only hope to improve
sorry to heard abut that dude it sucks the pig must have been one of those rookies that think they are the king **** .
damn they all suck ..... heres to them

laterz,
brian
Old 08-09-2003, 02:45 AM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person
i want stunnas to be cops.have em let **** slide.i almost got arrested for pullin a wheelie down this road on a dirtbike.oh well cops can suck a big fat donkey *****
Old 08-09-2003, 05:13 AM

CldMind is an unknown quantity at this point
I just lucked out with a cop.. Cought me doin a nice long slow wheelie .. I Put it down then I saw him and he followed me for about 2 miles.. luckily I saw his *** right away or I prolly woulda been speedin .. But after he checked my licence he just let me off.. Got Lucky!!
Old 08-09-2003, 05:22 PM

red96camaro is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm with ya on the FTP

Cops like that were picked on in high school, never got laid until they baught a hooker and even the hooker probably complained about his poor performance. So he chooses to take his anger out on people that appear to have it better then him.
Old 08-10-2003, 02:14 AM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by red96camaro
I'm with ya on the FTP

Cops like that were picked on in high school, never got laid until they baught a hooker and even the hooker probably complained about his poor performance. So he chooses to take his anger out on people that appear to have it better then him.
Thats exactly what is going on. You hit the nail right on the head. That cop came out there, saw darius rolling a pimp *** slow wheelie and realized what a huge no skill in any area of life having gay he was so he had to bust D's ***** so he would feel better about himself.
Old 08-10-2003, 04:07 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
fuc em! that sucks that they impound your ****.....they just give us tickets and let us go in WI.
Old 08-10-2003, 07:54 PM

mikelocal12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Straight up im sayin **** the police. I stopped for a cop 2 months ago in conn. and i got arrested for wreckless driving. The cop didn't even see me doing a wheelie. Some herb made a written statement against me and my boy. It cost me $186 to get my bike out of impound $500 Bail, and im still in court with it. Next time im not going to give the ****ing police a chance to **** with me. I figured i would stop b/c the cop didn't see me doin ****. FTP "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN PO PO."
Old 08-10-2003, 11:37 PM

True Pimp is an unknown quantity at this point
FT *********in' P

Quick Reply: F**k The Police!!!!!!!!!