i will never!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 11:13 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
i will never!!

i will never do another avatar again for anyone!!! skinny fooked me over.. i was only tryin to be nice shugga.. i suk at photoshop and everything.. spent a lil time on that avatar!!! AND SKINNY FOOKED ME!!!!!! sorry, i cant handle that again!! THANX SKINNY!!!
Old 10-09-2002, 11:45 PM
Regular StuntLifer

skinny is an unknown quantity at this point
HOW?

Dude how did I **** you? Is it because I didnt use yours? When I asked to have one done I was just thinking it would be resized so if would fit and then you guys went all out and made some kick *** pics. The only reason I used the other one is because you could see the pic better. I also thanked you guys for doing that when you didnt have to. (thanks again) If you are really pissed I'm sorry. If theres anything I can do for you in the future let me know! Lata
Old 10-09-2002, 11:55 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!

lol.... man, if i was pissed about somethin like that i would be pretty bad off.... hahaha, relax dawg, i was only tryin to make a couple people laugh... one of those so dumb its funny kinda things... i will be sure to check my humor at the door next time.. lol, lata!
Old 10-09-2002, 11:59 PM
Regular StuntLifer

skinny is an unknown quantity at this point
COOL

I thought so but you cant ever be too sure! BTW me and a couple of buddies are renting a plane tomorrow to do some taping if you are interested come on down I'll see if we can fit you in! hahaha
Old 10-10-2002, 11:10 PM

bobby is an unknown quantity at this point
YO RONNIE

Yo Ronnie make me an avatar, lmao!