World Record Endo ????

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 10:01 AM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: World Record Endo ????

Originally Posted by BeerSlave

Craig Jones.....highly modified Buell XB12R. The machine underwent surgery to remove; all rear brake system parts including disc, passenger foot pegs, passenger seat, all indicators, rear view mirrors, replaced the clip-on handle bars with motocross type bars, and loaded the front end with approximately 30 kg of lead ballast weight.

Ryan Cramer
Bike Used: 2001 Suzuki GSXR-750
Motorcycle Modifications: None - Motorcycle remains stock, with the only addition of exhaust and metal scrape bars on the rear end.

Sounds like Ryan has REAL skills..... Congrads to him rockin that out.... I can't imagine how long that stoppie is (in time) has to be close to a minute ?

Anyone have a clip of it ?
Old 07-22-2004, 10:10 AM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Longest ones i've seen in person would be from Matt Gorka at the LSBB in 03'.
Old 07-22-2004, 10:28 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

i thought thew was officially over 1000ft
Old 07-22-2004, 11:54 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by FarleySF
Wheelie Chris might be happy to take your money!!! Wheelie Chris has won the last 2 competetions (starboyz & stuntlife) I think he might go for the record!!! My boy has hella skill........

umm...i marked it off (on the track)

the longest at SL was
ryan cramer 792
then ur boy
chris polifo w/740
Old 07-22-2004, 12:34 PM

danny750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ryan Crammer 1054 feet!!!!!!!!

http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=302
Old 07-22-2004, 12:54 PM

BeerSlave is a decent person
danny750

Originally Posted by ThrottleBoy
My question is this: Who currently holds this record and is it a verified record on file with Guinness World Records?
throttleboys orginal question was it on file with guiness, the 973 is on file with guiness, the 1054 is not, still far as ***** though
Old 07-22-2004, 01:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.2bones.com/modules.php?op...7e4473cfc114ff

for the people that dont want to click

The previous Official U.S. Record (recognized by XSBA and U.S. Freestyle national sanctions) was Thew Blankstrom's 749 feet on a stock Suzuki GSXR-750, set in May at Mid-America Motorplex in Glenwood, Iowa. This was 11 feet better than European Craig Jones previous record of 738 set on a Buell XB9R. In August of 2003 Craig Jones again raised the stakes by traveling 873 feet on a highly modified Buell XB12R. The machine underwent surgery to remove; all rear brake system parts including disc, passenger foot pegs, passenger seat, all indicators, rear view mirrors, replaced the clip-on handle bars with motocross type bars, and loaded the front end with approximately 30 kg of lead ballast weight.

October 30, 2003 - The World Record for the Longest Stoppie (distance traveled on the front wheel) was broken on October 30, 2003 with a new distance of 888 feet by Team DV8 rider Ryan Cramer on a stock, and borrowed, Suzuki GSXR-750, at Marine City Airport in Michigan. "I am happy with the distance, but I'm going to wait until I get my own bike next week to break it again. I know that I can roll over 1000 feet, but today we had a 25 mph cross wind which made it pretty difficult", Cramer said.

November 4, 2003 - Ryan Cramer returned to Marine City Airport, in Marine City, Michigan to increase the official distance of his new record set October 30. Early in the evening, Cramer was capable of distances of well over 800 feet, rolling to a distance of 1003 feet at about 4:00 pm before the video camera was even unpacked to record the attempt. After properly measuring the distances and setting up the video cameras to record the event, Cramer was good for an "Official" attempt of 973 feet. As the night progressed, it became harder and harder to gain any longer distances as the winds picked up again. Cramer mentioned, "There was a moment when I was doing about a 900 footer while a big military Bomber from the Air Force base nearby was doing a fly by about 800 feet off the ground right just above me, it was pretty sweet. It will be in our new video that we are finishing up, for sure."

Official Stats:
Date: November 4, 2003
Time: 5:05pm
Bike Used: 2001 Suzuki GSXR-750
Air Temperature: 65 degrees
Take Off Speed: 95 mph
Distance Carried: 973 ft (officially - on video), 1003 ft (without video)
Motorcycle Modifications: None - Motorcycle remains stock, with the only addition of exhaust and metal scrape bars on the rear end.
MAN YOU MUST BE A NEWS REPORTER, DAMN GOOD JOB ON PASSING INFO.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:15 PM

chozen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
props to both cramer and chris from sfz

i gotta give props to cramer he rolls them forever but i gotta go with home team on this 1. ***** chris is my dog and he rolls further and further everytime he goes out. consistent as hell too. bad conditions dont really affect him.but then again cramer holds the record so hes king of the hill right now. cool guy too not cocky like the other 70 % of the stuntworld. haha that includes me. gonna be an interesting stoppie year. cardwell streetfighterz
Old 07-22-2004, 01:49 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crazy martin
Name: Aaron Byrd
Bike: Honda 929 Erion
Been Riding: 12 Years
Been Stunting: 8 Years
Favorite Stunt: Fat Endos
Likes? Beef Jerky

Project Mayhem : California
Project Mayhem : Las Vegas
When Aaron is not practicing rolling out endos, you can find him on the Project Mayhem : Live tour, or hanging out with Kevin Frasier. When you ask Aaron about his endos he simply replies, "Some people go blocks, some people go exits, but I go freeways", and he has the footage to prove it.

THIS GUY HAS VERY,VERY LONG STOPPIS, 1100 + FEET

i heard this last year

Last edited by Ryan Cramer; 07-22-2004 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:01 PM
u of m still sux

Re: props to both cramer and chris from sfz

Originally Posted by chozen1
i gotta give props to cramer he rolls them forever but i gotta go with home team on this 1. ***** chris is my dog and he rolls further and further everytime he goes out. consistent as hell too. bad conditions dont really affect him.but then again cramer holds the record so hes king of the hill right now. cool guy too not cocky like the other 70 % of the stuntworld. haha that includes me. gonna be an interesting stoppie year. cardwell streetfighterz

i agree, chris is very consistent, conditions dont seem to bother him at all,
he is why i push myself at practice, you'll see over 1000 from him this year he's more motivated than anybody ive seen
Old 07-22-2004, 02:04 PM
u of m still sux

Re: danny750

throttleboys orginal question was it on file with guiness, the 973 is on file with guiness, the 1054 is not, still far as ***** though

XSBA and U.S. Freestyle recognize the record, it seems guiness is wrapped around Craig Jones' finger, cause the 2004 edition still says he's the holder at 738ft. they didnt even recognize Thew's record which was BULLSHIT, and dont forget about gorka and joe brown, they are allways on the back of my mind
Old 07-22-2004, 02:19 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
i heard this last year
errr

whats with the edit....ur not cocky

"and that 792ft. stoppie at stuntlife was done in a about a 400ft. or less approach, wait till 600 and 700ft. approaches,

dont want to sound cocky at all, but i take this stuff serious, its all i got man "

As rodg calls it "swing'n from yer *****" but if that was only a 400 foot take off...that is rollin big

we've all seen the 400 take off 400 roll...but 400 take off to 800 roll is huge...ball swinger or not that is fuggin sick!
Old 07-22-2004, 02:26 PM
Hey check out my tank bag

professor is an unknown quantity at this point

gotta double the distance...

btw: i'm not a fan of unlimited start....i'm more of a 2-300 ft guy which with my good math = 4-600 feet...

i hope there is a world record attempt at 2.0 though, that is some IMPRESSIVE distance all y'all are throwing out there!

Teach
Old 07-22-2004, 02:36 PM

wheelchris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan Cramer
i agree, chris is very consistent, conditions dont seem to bother him at all, AGAIN
he is why i push myself at practice, you'll see over 1000 from him this year he's more motivated than anybody ive seen
CRAMER thanks for the props!!! i will never take anything from CRAMER!!! he is the first one to roll over 1000 feet... i am the last person to ever take $hit to anyone... CRAMER is the KING OF STOPPIES at 973 feet and on a COVER of a mag... thats what i am looking to do as of now... i want to be on the cover of a mag just to get everyone to know that ST. LOUIS holds the #1 stunt group "STREETFIGHTERZ" around... they FOR some reason dont get enough props from the stunt comunity... They have 5 videos out that BLOW any video away out on the market now... so this is for them... NOT FOR ME!!!

THANKS AGAIN TO CRAMER!!! I WILL SEE YOU AT THE NEXT COMP!!! AND MEYBE WE WILL SEE THIS GUY THAT CRAZY MARTIN TALKED ABOUT???
Old 07-22-2004, 02:54 PM

Natedogg is an unknown quantity at this point

I tell ya Michigan is where all the Endo Kings come from Gorka, Thew and now Ryan holding the record. Keep it up Ryan !!
Old 07-22-2004, 03:26 PM

crazy martin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wheelchris
CRAMER thanks for the props!!! i will never take anything from CRAMER!!! he is the first one to roll over 1000 feet... i am the last person to ever take $hit to anyone... CRAMER is the KING OF STOPPIES at 973 feet and on a COVER of a mag... thats what i am looking to do as of now... i want to be on the cover of a mag just to get everyone to know that ST. LOUIS holds the #1 stunt group "STREETFIGHTERZ" around... they FOR some reason dont get enough props from the stunt comunity... They have 5 videos out that BLOW any video away out on the market now... so this is for them... NOT FOR ME!!!

THANKS AGAIN TO CRAMER!!! I WILL SEE YOU AT THE NEXT COMP!!! AND MEYBE WE WILL SEE THIS GUY THAT CRAZY MARTIN TALKED ABOUT???
I GIVE PROPS TO ALL THE GUYS- CAN ROLL LONG ENDOS!!! BACK IN A DAYS IF I CAN ROLL A 150-200 FEET ,WAS THE ****,,NOW THE ENDOS ARE WAY OUT OF CONTROL,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS, I;M OUT GOING OUT TO PRACTISE MY **** ,BECOUSE I;M STOK ON 800 FEET, AND IT;S TIME FOR INSANEVIDEOS TO POST A VIDEO CLIP OF Aaron;s ENDOS ,,
Old 07-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I try to watch that video of Gorka cranking out that 938 foot stoppie at least once a week. Good stuff!
Old 07-22-2004, 07:08 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
We know, you know everything

I didnt say I know ****. I said I've seen it. Now shut the f*ck up. God damn, I'm sick of people not believing what I say. You dont think anyone down here is capable of doing that? Think for a second of the people that live down here that I ride with. Jeez. I've been in this sport a LONG time, regardless of what people think. I'm not the best nor do I claim to even be good. I'm just saying that I've seen a lot in my years of being very close to this sport so don't go f*cking calling BS on every last thing I say. If you want to believe me or take anything from what I say, fine. If you want to call BS or whatever, thats fine too.. Just keep it to yourself. I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of your ****.

Last edited by nags; 07-22-2004 at 07:20 PM.
Old 07-22-2004, 07:26 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
I didnt say I know ****. I said I've seen it. Now shut the f*ck up. God damn, I'm sick of people not believing what I say. You dont think anyone down here is capable of doing that? Think for a second of the people that live down here that I ride with. Jeez. I've been in this sport a LONG time, regardless of what people think. I'm not the best nor do I claim to even be good. I'm just saying that I've seen a lot in my years of being very close to this sport so don't go f*cking calling BS on every last thing I say. If you want to believe me or take anything from what I say, fine. If you want to call BS or whatever, thats fine too.. Just keep it to yourself. I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of your ****.

werd............
Old 07-22-2004, 07:30 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineCarms
Is there anything you havnt seen or done???
you...well the latter

Quick Reply: World Record Endo ????