Spark plates WHERE?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 04:49 PM

dstang50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Spark plates WHERE?????

I'm looking for those metal plates that go on the bottom of your shoes that shoot sparks when you drag your feet. If anyone knows where to buy them it would be much appreciated. Thanks
Old 06-27-2004, 06:01 PM

StreetHeat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Spark plates WHERE?????

Originally Posted by dstang50
I'm looking for those metal plates that go on the bottom of your shoes that shoot sparks when you drag your feet. If anyone knows where to buy them it would be much appreciated. Thanks
Just go into Foot Locker and ask for them. They should have them somewhere in the back room...
Old 06-15-2009, 11:08 PM
big pimpin tx style

luckygsxr is a decent person

well you have two options either go to a machine shop and buy some titainum plates with grooves in them (so you can sink screws and not have them grind off) or buy some plates designed for skateboards i.e Tail Devil spark plates.the skate gear runs less than $10 but they prob wear out fast on pavement at hi speeds.
i have ti plates on my boots (need thick heels/soles or you'll poke ur footsies) and i throw sparx all over ******** in cages who cut me off. thet throw huge sparx. also check minitruck forums cause alot of guys run em on their rides for when they lay frame.
hope this helps u out. pm me if you have any questions
Old 06-15-2009, 11:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by luckygsxr
well you have two options either go to a machine shop and buy some titainum plates with grooves in them (so you can sink screws and not have them grind off) or buy some plates designed for skateboards i.e Tail Devil spark plates.the skate gear runs less than $10 but they prob wear out fast on pavement at hi speeds.
i have ti plates on my boots (need thick heels/soles or you'll poke ur footsies) and i throw sparx all over ******** in cages who cut me off. thet throw huge sparx. also check minitruck forums cause alot of guys run em on their rides for when they lay frame.
now go kill yourself for bumping this thread moron
Old 06-15-2009, 11:24 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

this makes my day
Old 06-15-2009, 11:26 PM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Armenian
now go kill yourself for bumping this thread moron
AAAAHHHHHH HAAAHAHAHAHA!!! oh **** im crying.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

:bang headlet me guess you can't even hit BP yet,but when you take off from a light you let your legs drag the ground for a half a mile,and you think sparks comin from your shoes will be sooooo gangster,please tell me I'm wrong.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:45 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

come on who the **** is this really. This is a joke right...............

hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 06-15-2009, 11:47 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by blee
:bang headlet me guess you can't even hit BP yet,but when you take off from a light you let your legs drag the ground for a half a mile,and you think sparks comin from your shoes will be sooooo gangster,please tell me I'm wrong.
you my friend are blind as hell lol. You do relize he posted that in 04 right????????
Old 06-15-2009, 11:48 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Old 06-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by EGO
you my friend are blind as hell lol. You do relize he posted that in 04 right????????
Damn they got me well then whoever bumped it is a jackfu@K

Last edited by blee; 06-15-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:05 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

and guys that run minitrucks have frame blocks not titainum plates. you should just dump oil down you muffler can and some them out next time. save some money in the process...
Old 01-27-2024, 01:48 AM

Jim13 is a decent person

Originally Posted by StreetHeat
Just go into Foot Locker and ask for them. They should have them somewhere in the back room...
you can get them at sparxe.com