Distrubing News From Lakeland

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 02:01 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Distrubing News From Lakeland

OK.......So Gse Chris and I go to Lakeland Drag today, Like we do almost every saturday, and we're told we couldn't ride there any more. NOW READ CAREFULLY BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE IT GETS IMPORTANT:

We were told that early in the week some people had been showing up to ride on the track. He told us that there were a FEW people who came to the Tower to sign the waiver, but most didn't.
Who told you ****** you could ride on the track without signing the waiver?

He told us how they trashed the whole end of the track and left trash all over the place. There were Oil Spills that weren't CLEANED UP

Who Told you you could go to this track and TREAT IT LIKE ****!?

Whoever was at lakeland drag on the 1-4 of march, I would like to say

***** YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE MOST LIKELY RUINED THE SATURDAY PRACTICE SESSION.

Why why did you feel the need to destroy the #1 place to ride ?. I wish you were right here so that i could show you a thing or two
Old 03-06-2004, 02:06 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Distrubing News From Lakeland

That is really FU@KED UP!!! I would love to find out who screwed with that crap. I haven't been out there in god knows how long. I was hoping to ride my bike out there for the first time on Wednesday. Hopefully I and the locals can talk to Roy and convince him otherwise. I am sure there has been tons of out of towners out there that do not know the Dragstrip rules....****....most of them are common sense just out of respect for the track.

Anybody that has been out there the past week and has some info on this be sure to post it up or PM it to us.

If I do find out who it was I will be making a trip to not only your house but your mothers house to and fu@k **** up !
Old 03-06-2004, 02:41 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
not for nothin but since when is this somethin new for lakeland? last time i was there was stuntwars. The saturday before stuntwars Brandon, myself, and a few other out of towners spent prolly half an hour cleaning up garbage that "stunters/stunter wanabe's" left everywhere. Brandon and i also were asked by roy and members of team extreme to make sure people signed waivers and were wearing helmets (which struck me as odd because todd colbert was nowhere to be found on saturday yet people who were there to ride and hangout THAT WERENT MAKIN ANY MONEY OFF THE EVENT were asked to fufill the duties that should be covered by the event organizers)
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/55-godspeed-extreme-gse/62818-lakeland-shutdown.html
Well you were there on one of the biggest events the track has had, so there is no comparison from the day before Stuntwars to the normal sunday through saturday where ANY local can go there and practice. Free of charge, free from the cops, no cost to go, just a normal weekly tradition at Lakeland. Most or all riders do clean up there **** and respect the rules set forth. If they weren't this would have happened 2 years ago.
So now it has happened and until it get straighten out, IF it gets straightened out, the locals/regulars are going to be looking for answers as to who screwed this **** up.
Old 03-06-2004, 03:26 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotta
Old 03-06-2004, 03:59 PM

GoBo is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude that sucks even if the person was invited , you dont go to someones house and trash it thats just not right. Some Peeps are #@cked up

It would be F$3king awsome to have a safe and legal place to ride I know peronaly i wouldn't f@#k wit that *****
Old 03-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Heh, my whole point why I say Im losing more trust for people on stuntlife. Always hearing people wanting this sport to grow and blahblahblah. Got people stealing from others that you thought you could trust. Got people always talking about kicking somebodies *** when they see them at a event. Got people trashing spots or public places and having no respect.

So I ask if simple **** like that cant be taken care of, how will this sport ever grow? Some people really need to grow the fu(k up, get some fuc(king respect for others and others property. And leave that gangsta bullshit image to the jr.high/higschool kids.
Old 03-06-2004, 05:02 PM

Drewman is an unknown quantity at this point

I was at Lakeland on Tuesday and Wed. There were no trake officials to be found and also there was no talk of signing a waiver. On Wed. there were some people burning off rubber on the drag portion.

As far as oil spills. There were quite a few when we got there. We had to go out and walk the track placing cones and milk jugs throughout so that we would not hit them.. I personally cleaned up any and all trash from my area. I guess I really had none but I did check to make sure I did not leave any behind.

If possible maybe the release form can be found online so that incase of somebody not being there to open the tower and provide them.. There could be a drop slot for us to put them in..

Drew
Old 03-06-2004, 05:19 PM

HavokCycle is an unknown quantity at this point

that aint cool. freakin punks i hate when people do that.
Old 03-06-2004, 05:21 PM

Drewman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
Hey phucker, why don't you describe who all was out there. I what to know bikes.

maybe its possible for you not to ride at the track in the future. I MEAN IT.

Its out of towners like you who ***** everything up.

There shouldn't be need for a track official.......This is an adult sport.

Who told you you could ride there anyway? Don't be afraid, just man up!
I did man up and say that I was there! I was an adult and cleaned up my mess. I am not a snitch.. And hopefully the others that were there..and left trash around. will man up and say they did wrong.. If there is nobody to provide the documents for the waiver how can you complain that nobody signed one..

Not everybody there was a problem.

Drew
Old 03-06-2004, 05:27 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Drewman
I did man up and say that I was there! I was an adult and cleaned up my mess. I am not a snitch.. And hopefully the others that were there..and left trash around. will man up and say they did wrong.. If there is nobody to provide the documents for the waiver how can you complain that nobody signed one..

Not everybody there was a problem.

Drew

Look MAN.............you and anybody else that was there weren't suppose to be there.......if you didn't know about the waiver.....it means your not suppose to be there......DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?
Old 03-06-2004, 06:05 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

man thats shitty...........

its common courtesy to pick your **** up after you leave..........
at our spots if punks come throwing trash and **** I will pick up all their **** that way it dont fu<b></b>ck things up for us....but best believe next time I see them, you can guarantee that those FU<b></b>CKERS wont be welcomed

RESPECT other peoples ****
Old 03-06-2004, 06:29 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

that sucks hard. I was in lakeland for 6 days before stuntwars & had the pleasure of ridind there everyday. Signed the waiver & wore my helmet. Before we left we cleaned up trash & it was all good.

Hopefully you can get this problem resolved & ride @ the track again.

Similar thing happened at our local spot (not nearly as cool as lakeland) every **** in the world showed up & threw **** all over the ****in' ground. The owner of the property got fed up of all the trash & banned everyone. some smooth talking & were back in there. but now someone throws **** on the ground there gettin' thrown the fack out.
Old 03-06-2004, 06:32 PM

PROJECT P is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope ur bike dies....
Old 03-06-2004, 06:40 PM

covertwar is a decent person

I hope they are found and murdered.
Old 03-06-2004, 07:24 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

I hope thier mothers are tortured and sodomized
We are constantly cleaning up after others trash, and as far as waivers....where else is a track where you don't have to sign one????
Forkin BS!!!!!
Old 03-06-2004, 07:45 PM

fireblade99 is an unknown quantity at this point

man,thats
Old 03-06-2004, 08:44 PM

Pepe is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW.

I think we all have these problems at our spots we like to ride at. It's to bad.
Hey GSE guyz, I can't believe that lakeland is that cool to let just anyone ride there. If I were you guyz I would have a list made up and if you ain't on the list you can't ride there. At least you know who is riding there and that way everyone can keep each other in check. Just sucks that you have to babysit little peices of **** who sucked on mommy's tit too long and daddy didn't stick around long enough to teach them some manors. I hate to be the one who says this but, no one is going to "MAN" up to doing this cause know "MAN" would have done it in the first place, just some little **** stain on the underwear of society. Phuckers with the "why should I worry about it attitude" it's always about them and what they are doing, ***** the rest of the people who made this possible for riders to go there in the first place. I guess the worst part is, is that the little phuckers that did this weren't spossed to be there in the first place Just my nickle

Pepe
Old 03-06-2004, 08:45 PM

MADDOGC5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
Look MAN.............you and anybody else that was there weren't suppose to be there.......if you didn't know about the waiver.....it means your not suppose to be there......DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?
never been there but who says they were not supposed to be there? if the track was open someone should have been there to tell them they need to sign the waiver...mike, ease up a little bro. the guy did man up but i can understand that you are pissed at the people who were complete dikcs and fukced up your spot but dont take it out on him....ANYBODY WHO DID LEAVE THIER GARBAGE THERE SHOULD BE DUCT TAPPED TO A TELEPHONE POLE AND GARBAGE SHOULD BE THROWN AT THEM TILL THEY GET IT!

Quick Reply: Distrubing News From Lakeland