stunting cookout

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 11:21 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Schniggy02zx6r is an unknown quantity at this point
stunting cookout

well i posted this in the RM forum but nobody saw it, i was being lazy last night, anyways...here goes a good friend of mine just bought a bike and now he is all psyched up about next riding season, hes got the hookup at the attleboro uhaul, dont know if any massholes know where that is, but its all fenced in, i think it is a good size for slow **** and he is thinkin of havin a big cookout hangout thing there at the beginning of the season, any tips?? and he claims that at his house he wants "bikes lined up and down the street with 50s everywhere, big ****in pool party", lol every weekend, he is a nut, sorry off topic but yeah, any tips? obviously if this happens (the uhaul thing) everyone who wants to come is invited across the street there is a stop&shop or somethin with tons of parking, it would just be cool to have a bunch of you guys chillin, and RM if you guys are still lookin for a spot to have that party, the manager has parties there all the time, he just locks **** up, moves things and blocks the windows, let me know and i can start askin him about it
Old 12-07-2003, 12:39 PM

Black Rob can only hope to improve
I live on the Cape... I'm there... Let me know what I can bring Definitely of your buddy
Old 12-08-2003, 10:55 PM
Regular StuntLifer

aiight man, ill def keep ya in mind, anyone else??? is there anything i should do or just let some of the veterans set some **** up once they get there, if anyone comes, which i hope people will
Old 12-09-2003, 12:09 AM

I'd also post this in the Massachusetts board or even Reckless Methods forum. They're under competitors on this site and they're from Plymouth... They love to party
Old 12-09-2003, 12:17 AM
Regular StuntLifer

yeah i posted it in the RM (Reckless Methods) forum, not in its own thread tho, its all good, i guess ill post it up again towards the beginning of the season when i know more about whats going on, they are trying to find a place to have a party right now, im offering this place up to them but i guess nobody is lookin out here, oh well...im not positive we could use it but im pretty sure, couple phone calls, pick a night and do it up! thanks tho, and for the party you can bring more girls like the ones in your avatar, hahaha
Old 12-09-2003, 12:25 AM

no prob, i got a bunch to go around... lmao