Introducing The National Stunt Riding Association

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 11:31 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
hmmm taking risks, trying to change things, losing respect....

for some reason I remember having those same feelings two years ago, hmmmmmm

one word of advice dirty...put on 2 pair of socks and pack a lunch...cuz its a long hard road ahead

oh and "support" is just a word spoken to you as people see your coat tails expanding
Old 10-21-2003, 11:39 PM

kc50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by sclevela
ok first off b..........i know i cant be a nsra girl..........but is it wrong if i get aroused over yer partner?

ok all seriousness........................one thing bothers me about all of this..........constantly people in this sport are bitchin about who is doin whjat for them and whatnot......we ahve how many post on here supporting this and how many bashing...........well guess what if b goes for it and makes it awesome....but the problem lies in what if this fails? who gives a *** here is a guy that is given up alot to try and better the sport for what in return guaranteed? Ill tell u what he is guaranteed - he is guaranteed that alot of u "pros" in this sport will tell him how much it suks, hes guaranteed that alot of u will tell him hes just another guy tryin to capitalize on "yer talents" and lastly hes guaranteed to look back and say "wtf i did the same thing some of these "pros" did and got all these props for risking everything to make it as a rider" There lies the problem alot of u cant see past yer fukking noses here is a guy who is takin a huge chance on this sport knowing that alot of people are wanting him to fail so u can stiull bitch about how underappreciated yer skills are...........*** that support him either way whats the worst that happens .......... the nsra doesnt make it and we learn from itB is willing to take that chance why wont u he has more to lose than any of u. He has risked not only his money but hes riking his respect from all of u. Support him if for know other reason than to have the ***** to do wjat alot of u others wouldnt dare try to accomplish because u are scared to take the chance. U all call urselves people who believe in this sport and love it but its starting to sound like ur more like the scumbag parent who injures their kid on purpose so people will feel sorry for u! B...........whatever u need lemme know............as for the rest of u who know me u know where im comin from and u know how i feel about u as individuals and riders so i am confident u will take this hows its truely meant.......I respect everyone in this sport for what they are as a person not as a stunter step back and see if when the dust settles who u really want to be and where u really want this sport to go!

im out .........................b call me whenever!
WORD
Old 10-22-2003, 12:55 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
Scleva, thanks bro. I really appreciate the fact that you aknowledge the hard work that goes into making something like this happen. This is a very hard task to accomplish, and you're right, I and Jenn too, are both putting a lot on the line to ensure that it does happen. Hearing the support from others involved in this industry like yourself really makes us feel like we are doing the right thing. But don't get me wrong, there are a lot of other people investing in this sport too. From the riders that travel across the country to compete, the companies that support stunt riding, the media outlets that broadcast our sport in a positive light, and the rest of the staff involved in making the NSRA happen. Everyone has a role, some people want more recognition than others....I just want to see this sport make it.
Old 10-22-2003, 12:56 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point
Im wit it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2003, 02:07 PM

Kevin-ASJ is an unknown quantity at this point
NSRA is a great thing, just what we need...... see you there