Aloha from Hawaii

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 07:52 PM

Leonthefaded is a decent person
Aloha from Hawaii

Hello everyone, its nice to finally register and finally stop lurking. Maybe I will be able to get MORE in depth advice and information through photos, write-ups, and postings with my newly aquired registration with you all today.

I've been riding motorcycles on and off since 2008
My favorite motorcycle was my 2004 Kawasaki Ninja 636
My current motorcycle is a 2006 Honda CBR600RR

I never thought I'd try to really emerse myself into the world of stunt riding, but with so much inspirational riders I've met and seen so far its hard not to "dabble". So I've decided to get my feet wet with my CBR and eventually go out and get another 2004 Kawasaki Ninja 636.

Nice to "Meet" all of you and if there are any Oahu riders out there that want to meet up real time. You know how to find me.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Aloha from Hawaii

Welcome to Stuntlife...

You ever see "Dog the bounty hunter"
Old 11-08-2012, 02:22 PM

Leonthefaded is a decent person

Yes I have, He is a fairly large man, accompanied by a group of aggressive people, Not very polite in the public setting down in Waikiki but he might have been busy at the time.

Some people get alot of misconceptions about Hawaii and unfortunatly IMO he is one of them.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I would think he would be an aragant asshoe