Watch out its getting tricky!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 05:42 PM

billydeez is an unknown quantity at this point
Watch out its getting tricky!!!!!!

Heres the story: Saturday night a couple buddies and me went to a spot in Vegas where the cars drag race. We went to a little street parallel to the street where they drag and started stuntin'. My boy came down form a stand-up and couldn't stop as cars passed. He hit the side of the car at about 80mph...yeah he is pretty jacked up. That's not my point though. 2 cars, 4 people came skidding up to us, jumped out the car and started yelling. As they were yelling they were putting on jackets that said "POLICE". They were in cars like everyone else and looked like everyone else. It's getting tricky out here in Vegas. As your doing your thing out on the roads I say stay with a small group. You never know who is watching you. Oh by the way they were video taping also.
Old 10-13-2003, 05:58 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point
hope he'll be ok, be smart, be safe
Old 10-13-2003, 06:18 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
damn, thats shitty..... down here that has been a shitload of undercovers popping up all over the place
Old 10-13-2003, 06:19 PM

metric2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Did they arrest yall,tickets? And why didnt they bust everyone offtop. Maybe they were recording liscense plates to hittemup later?
Old 10-13-2003, 09:50 PM

cbr4rusty is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm....what we need is a bacon detector
Old 10-13-2003, 10:21 PM

2k2954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn that sucks but it's not supprising at all.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:47 PM
HJT

HJT is an unknown quantity at this point
This post is no B.S. if they are doing it here in K.C., I bet Vegas is experiancing the same thing. I saw cops in both kinds of cars, foriegn and domestic, a crazy bad GSX eclipse, and a big bad boat. Hey just like the Fast and the Furious! How queer is that? They did the same deal, jumping out and tackling people who run, it was crazy.
Old 10-14-2003, 12:27 AM

billydeez is an unknown quantity at this point
My buddy that was hurt got three tickets to go along with his broken back, broken neck, broken collar bone, dislocated hip, broken ribs, and puntured liver. At first one cop came up and asked the obvious: "what the hell is going on here?" as I'm laying on the ground holding my buddies head so he won't move with a hundred peices of bike all around us and a severly dented Honda Accord. After a smart remark by him I just looked at him and turned toward my buddy without saying another word. The guy in the car was being a real a$$ so that took the attention away from us. After the ambulance showed up there were tons of people around so we slid out.
Old 10-14-2003, 12:43 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough
holy **** that's sucks about your boy. hope he recovers ok, without anything permenent. as for the cops, yeah tru tru, stay in small groups .... that undercover **** is gettin out of hand
Old 10-14-2003, 01:19 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess living in the Wisconsin sticks isn't that bad after all. We had a cop roll up on us when we stopped for gas this weekend. We were all a little nervous since we had been tearing up the local roads. He asked us where we were from and after we told him he said he wished he could be out there riding too, then he told us to have fun and pulled away.