Why The Texas Show Sucked !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 03:33 AM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by sclevela
um tim u realize that was all a joke right...........the fight stuff between kyle and thew...........i do agree with yer comment though jusst in this instance it was fake drama for stuntlife fun
No I didn't like I said I don't know either one personally, Just stating that as a parent, I went to so and so's site clicked on message board started reading to be brought up to speed that I would avoid the event even if it were 5 min from home after reading some things on this board. Not just the fight between these two just the whole gangster mentality that some people have
Old 09-28-2003, 01:48 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point

your all drama queens. drew stone fed your heads with the TRUTH.

this event was a step in the right direction, no ?'s asked.

i still like dan's idea of hiring 25 riders at 1k a piece. we could have put on an awesome show. some lucky promoter needs to jump on that gernade, cuz that ****'s gonna explode when it happens.

WWF style stunt comps. written and pre decided. crashes and fights included.
Old 09-28-2003, 02:27 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
well, this is the way I see it!:

i wasnt there, but you dont have to be a "rocket scientist" to figure out what happens every single time at events! listen bro, everyone respects you from what i can see. i have yet to meet you, but i still respect ya from what little i have to go off of. however, unless the person is a rider gettin burned by these "margins of human error" then they have NOTHING to say about it. NOBODY is BETTER at knowing what to look for in these runs than the RIDERS, period. grab all the riders that competed and pull em aside and ask for their honest opinion. if you dont pull em aside, noone will be truthful cuz noone wants to be a "dick" or burn any bridges and neither do i but, i want this sport to grow just as much as anyone, thats why im on here posting 500 times about the same ****.. and all these cats can call it drama if they wanna, i call it constructive criticism to better future events in this sport... whether its at TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY or a local dragstrip. hopefully this thread ends up being one that everyone remembers, that means we have all done well. LATA!

btw- when you ask the riders what they thought, let me know what they say, cuz i already know.

just for the record, tim and everyone did an excellent job in putting it together and im sure the event was great for the most part, all i inquired about was the judging in the freestyle.... so good job to tim and everyone else that helped make it happen. no disrespect intended to anyone. lata!