beginner questions!

Old 06-17-2014, 04:47 PM

Lohan is a decent person
beginner questions!

hi! i was a hardcore stunter back in the days when i had a yamaha slider scooter i did circles, now im 24 and i will get my bike licens and start stunt again

i have some questions so i can get back on track :P

1. why does people still use the old 636 and cbr600 when their is streetfighters bikes from shops? like z1000 ktm duke 690 and more

2. i looking on the new 636 becuse it has some more modern looks dont like the old fat ones. but why is the sportbikes better to stunt with then the streetfighters?

3. is it easy to find parts for all bikes? and what about hypermotards?

4. what newer streetfighters is good for stunting?

thanks
Old 06-25-2014, 02:33 AM

Jordan67 is a decent person
Re: beginner questions!

nick apex and ernie vigil have been stunting the triumph street triple so streetfighters can be stunted. i think the f4i and 636 are popular because there are soo many aftermarket goodies you can get for them. many companies make cages and all sorts of things for them i haven't seen many cages and things for the triumph or any other streetfighter
Old 06-27-2014, 03:07 PM

urbanchaos203 is a decent person

the 636 is designed for stunting. I heard the cbr main and sub frame is really strong . It can take a beating.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

600's are lighter, 4 cylinders have a very smooth torque curve at low rpm.

The f4i is the greatest beginner stunt bike ever for a couple reasons. First, it practically wheelies itself. Crank the idle, clutch it up, and cover the brake. Hardly requires any throttle once its up. Secondly, its the most durable fuel injected bike you can buy. It will still work after you crash it half a dozen times.
Once you get good and start getting into the harder types of circle wheelies, the f4i starts to feel heavy and underpowered. Thats when you sell it and get a 636 or R6. theyr elighter and more powerful but not as smooth and forgiving.