Stunting Lowered..

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 07:30 AM

PacifiedSide is a decent person
Stunting Lowered..

Im lowered 2" in the rear and strapped in the front.. I like the lowered look.. Geared -1 +2

I know, sounds stupid to stunt.. probably is stupid.. I can wheelie sit downs and stand ups for as long as the gear and sitting down I can bump up my gears..

I want to learn slow wheelies and balance point. I'm not trying to rock anything major right now.. but for now.. I'm asking how much of a difference is it going to make when I start learning balance point slow wheelies.. I know it lowers the center of gravity which I don't find it to be harder to clutch it up.. as far as balance point how is it going to effect learning?

( Of course the front isn't strapped when I'm doing wheelies )

Last edited by PacifiedSide; 01-03-2014 at 07:32 AM. Reason: -1 +2
Old 01-06-2014, 05:58 PM

jankcibberf2 is a decent person
Re: Stunting Lowered..

you're running a drag set up.... as in its meant to like idk not come up i think and go straight
Old 01-07-2014, 05:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Stunting Lowered..

Originally Posted by PacifiedSide
Im lowered 2" in the rear and strapped in the front.. I like the lowered look.. Geared -1 +2

I know, sounds stupid to stunt.. probably is stupid.. I can wheelie sit downs and stand ups for as long as the gear and sitting down I can bump up my gears..

I want to learn slow wheelies and balance point. I'm not trying to rock anything major right now.. but for now.. I'm asking how much of a difference is it going to make when I start learning balance point slow wheelies.. I know it lowers the center of gravity which I don't find it to be harder to clutch it up.. as far as balance point how is it going to effect learning?

( Of course the front isn't strapped when I'm doing wheelies )
It will be harder to get it up so to speak. Once its up and balanced its not a big deal.