Re: Og stunt riders check in

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Budist Heman

monsterzx9 is a decent person

I'm by no stretch of the imagination an OG rider so I was respecting the forum request by not posting in there. But I have something to say about the post I read.

Like anything underground when money gets involved the true soul of the "sport/music/style" get tainted.
On the flip side of the coin people who would never have had the opportunity to see this stuff can now get on you tube and watch literally years of footage.
Don't forget youtube or not it still takes BALLZ to hit BP for the first time and Os may seem mundane to the OG guys but to a guy like me it's Everest. I feel that city to city the scene changes. I watched shows in Indy and the people were impressed but not awe struck, but down here in Austin the people still look at stunters like they just landed their space ship. I feel that me and the guys I ride with are keeping it true to the game, we hit the lot with our budget built, sometimes home built equipment, with our families in tow a canopy and coolers and ride till we cant see. But we also tear up the streets on big group rides.

I know a couple of OG stunters, Ryan Smith is one of my Idols of the game, I feel lucky when I get to see this guy and some of his friends ride. But there is a hierarchy and always will be in this scene. If I'm at the lot and he is riding you will see me far far in the corner out of their way. They have earned there places in the books as the founders and OGs.
I am addicted to this stuff, and I would love to bring it back to where it started but I can't, I'm a newb lol. I got Flamed for a bit when I posted a pic of a cage I built just so I could hit the lot... I thought that was what it was all about, NO BRANDS NO BS JUST RIDE WHATEVER IT TAKES JUST RIDE.
If you don't like where its going change it you guys made it and you can fix it.

Just my two cents
Old 02-04-2012, 10:41 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Pretty sure that's why you see more people getting out of it then into it. I'm no super OG but I have got Blox
Old 02-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Budist Heman

monsterzx9 is a decent person

Well hopefully the next gen. of riders can bring it back to where it was. We are still the 1% of the motolife. I feel like its gaining momentum down here, but it could just be me wanting it to.A friend and I did a small basic show for a Harley Rally and we drew a pretty impressive crowd/response. Especially because I was sooooo green. My friend could stoppie, drift, slow wheelie, tank spreaders, and crash.
I was basically doing slow wheelies, and crashing. It was a 3 day event and one night their was a live metal band playing behind us at a sick lot. I was on a borrowed bike and it was pretty much the night I became addicted.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:23 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Pretty sure that's why you see more people getting out of it then into it. I'm no super OG but I have got Blox
Yeah blox son!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 11:15 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Yeah blox son!!!
Good seeing you saturday buddy. We need to go on a street ride this year Brappp
Old 02-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Good seeing you saturday buddy. We need to go on a street ride this year Brappp
Old 08-08-2022, 09:46 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn.. Came back to check out the site again saw this thread...lol
Old 08-31-2022, 07:51 PM

954tom is a decent person

Why did this site die down so much? IM curious cause a forum for stunt riding just MAKES SENSE... I mean, this is where i learned all my info on rolling stoppies, high chairs, circles, ape hangers, bar tricks overall, finding out my stunts will never be cool like the ones who did it back then
Old 09-20-2022, 05:46 AM

peache314 is a decent person

hello,
i am new here from india, here to share some thoughts with you all
Old 06-30-2023, 10:17 PM

Andrewkoz is a decent person

Because the new generation don’t even know what bathroom to use let alone get on a street bike