OG members check in!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OG members check in!!!

It stinks in here...
Old 04-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Damn... I miss my OGs
Old 04-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Mufuggin MOHAWK's back..
Old 04-04-2013, 08:09 PM

pchoiniere is an unknown quantity at this point

GMO checking in. Who remembers? Shutting down razzels? Tulsa wheelie comp? European tour?
Old 06-10-2013, 11:09 AM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by pchoiniere
GMO checking in. Who remembers? Shutting down razzels? Tulsa wheelie comp? European tour?
Man, been many years since I've seen ya around!
Old 08-22-2013, 05:57 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hello Friends!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:27 AM

da Liks is a decent person

i used to be addicted to SL too.. hung around here since 04. then made the switch to SR where i still hang. i still stunt and ride, still do shows. not as much clips as before, but **** i aint got time to spare!
Old 09-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

If you started riding after 2006 you missed what stunt riding was all about.

Looking back now I can say the day I learned highchair scrapes is the day I started to lose interest. Nothing was scary after that.

Some circle combos were frustrating but never scary, even big wide circles became boring.

Lakeland stunt wars, Joe Brown vs Colberts bus. Thew 1096's stunt rider business cards, Daytona mayhem, PBR holding it down, everyone in the game trying to move to O-town, Gary blowing minds, Pauly drama, liter bikes with no hand brakes. DTfuckingE, the original SFZ, Trixxie and the line of ****** that came after her, home made 12 bars, Kane ruining the game on stunt junkies. The tunnel. D-aces on VHS. Pave the planet. Westhampton dragway, ronnie reality crazyness, Ryan S had two feet, old englishtown shows with more people riding quads and bikes (at the same time) than watching, when people though racing 905 cages were the greatest thing ever, Conn men, riding 50s down the highway, chubbs olc and the entire ohio scene, i remember the first day i started dragging tail at lakeland 03 and everyone being so pumped up for me. So much drama and **** went down I can't even remember a tenth of it. Good times.

I think the last time I saw a "stunt bike" on the street was like 4 yeas ago. Lame as **** now. Kids still running around like "gangsters" cause they can pop a wheelie.

Only signed in today, the first time in years, because I was going through some boxes in the warehouse and found an old box from geared steel sprockets.

Your wheelies is sandwiches and your all gaaaaabagee!
Old 09-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Administrators

Well Said....
Old 09-10-2013, 09:31 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Wheelie what happened to this place? I was browsing around yesterday and I couldn't believe how absolutely dead it is. Even the PAR post ***** threads. I checked out SR and its dead over there too.

I was going through some really old actual pictures last night, furred bikes and camo fabric wrapped panels lmfao. Freaking CBO was in there and I found a couple from a session back in the day where 3 of us are trying to scrape spreaders on liter bikes and a 900rr with stock gearing. I don't even know if anyone had thought of hand brakes at that time.

People still ride so where they all at?
Old 09-10-2013, 06:21 PM
www.GSENick.com

Yeah Internet forums have kinda crashed when Facebook and all that started. They don't need sl or stuntride to post pics or keep up with people. Beyond the fact that our numbers have dropped big time. There are no more real stunt shows anymore or fun comps. XDL is cool but its completely different then like 03-06 stunt wars when it was a blast. Just times have changed, people grew up, got jobs, had kids etc. I mean when is the last time u have heard or seen anyone from redline extreme unless u still live down the street from them. I mean except Jesse. I'll keep doing my local two shows a year cause there close and keep watching on here to see where it all ends up. I'm loyal to this site because it was such a big part of my life for a while. I honestly think people had so many big dreams of stunt riding and where it would go and it honestly didn't go anywhere. Yeah there's a few riders that are cashing In but that's a handful. The rest of us traveled doing shows selling shirts whatever and made money and had a blast. Try selling a DVD at a show now days! So to the rest In the game finding new stupid circle combos have at it, all the fun scary stuff died years ago like Ezec said. I do remember how ******* insane seat stander coasters were in comps and stuff like that. I remembered when people died doing backwards wheelies. Now bill makes it look like cake lol

Last edited by GSE Nick; 09-10-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:45 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by EZEC
Wheelie what happened to this place? I was browsing around yesterday and I couldn't believe how absolutely dead it is. Even the PAR post ***** threads. I checked out SR and its dead over there too.

I was going through some really old actual pictures last night, furred bikes and camo fabric wrapped panels lmfao. Freaking CBO was in there and I found a couple from a session back in the day where 3 of us are trying to scrape spreaders on liter bikes and a 900rr with stock gearing. I don't even know if anyone had thought of hand brakes at that time.

People still ride so where they all at?
This site was attacked with a **** load of spam threads when Shuggs
sold it.... I became an Admin to try to clean it up.. (Like GSE said "I'm loyal to this site because it was such a big part of my life for a while") I try to keep it up, But A lot of people moved over to SR. And IMHO the Riders like us have grown up and had kids or had to give up the Stunting
for other reasons. I my self am not a full time stunter and still trying
to get my bike up and running, But still love to ride wheelies when I
can.

I wish people would come back here and do some posting, This
place has just become a classifieds or a newbie that has a question.
But Like I said.. I'm not giving up on this site and hope to see some
OG's come back..
Old 09-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Administrators

And As for Furred 900's....... I have a 929 that's about to get a Polar bear coat..
Old 09-12-2013, 02:06 AM
HiZ

HiZ is a decent person

Totally agree: came in just out of wondering what is even going on in the world. Last log in - 4/24/13
Yeah, I can remember when I was riding or glued to this thing

Who was doing what, What Kyle Woods was up to
All the guys in the south that could ride all year and not loose out to some snow
Thew rocking out some battle some where on the front tire. Prayers to him and his place in life.

Anyway, what did happen?
Old 09-12-2013, 02:08 AM
HiZ

HiZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by EZEC
If you started riding after 2006 you missed what stunt riding was all about.

Looking back now I can say the day I learned highchair scrapes is the day I started to lose interest. Nothing was scary after that.

Some circle combos were frustrating but never scary, even big wide circles became boring.

Lakeland stunt wars, Joe Brown vs Colberts bus. Thew 1096's stunt rider business cards, Daytona mayhem, PBR holding it down, everyone in the game trying to move to O-town, Gary blowing minds, Pauly drama, liter bikes with no hand brakes. DTfuckingE, the original SFZ, Trixxie and the line of ****** that came after her, home made 12 bars, Kane ruining the game on stunt junkies. The tunnel. D-aces on VHS. Pave the planet. Westhampton dragway, ronnie reality crazyness, Ryan S had two feet, old englishtown shows with more people riding quads and bikes (at the same time) than watching, when people though racing 905 cages were the greatest thing ever, Conn men, riding 50s down the highway, chubbs olc and the entire ohio scene, i remember the first day i started dragging tail at lakeland 03 and everyone being so pumped up for me. So much drama and **** went down I can't even remember a tenth of it. Good times.

I think the last time I saw a "stunt bike" on the street was like 4 yeas ago. Lame as **** now. Kids still running around like "gangsters" cause they can pop a wheelie.

Only signed in today, the first time in years, because I was going through some boxes in the warehouse and found an old box from geared steel sprockets.

Your wheelies is sandwiches and your all gaaaaabagee!

Gahhh Bage!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2013, 02:13 AM
HiZ

HiZ is a decent person

BW's

Now everyone thinks it's Buffalo Wild Wings
Old 09-12-2013, 12:38 PM
www.GSENick.com

I just took a look over on stuntusa.com. Cbos old site, it's like the twilight zone! There's some guys that are just talking to them selves for pages and pages lol
Old 09-12-2013, 12:53 PM

gmoRR is an unknown quantity at this point

GMO IN THE HOUSE.

Just got the old vid off VHS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Zna...ature=youtu.be

Brings me back
Old 09-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by gmoRR
GMO IN THE HOUSE.

Just got the old vid off VHS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Zna...ature=youtu.be

Brings me back
I'm enjoying the hell out of this vid right now...

Welcome back OG's
Old 09-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Posts for 9/11/13 are still on the 1st page of "new posts" .... Dang.

i joined this site when i was in the 8th grade... Whew

Quick Reply: OG members check in!!!