Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   OG members check in!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/291031-og-members-check.html)

GSE Nick 01-19-2012 08:58 PM

OG members check in!!!

man this place used to be sooo popping. hard to believe whats happened. i mean are bikes even cool anymore? i think its just an entire different crowd of riders now.

can u even grasp what has happened in these past 8-10 years!? i remember coming on this site and you knew everyone in the usa that was 12ing lol. now look at it and where it has gone. hows everyone else been doing with shows? and i mean like decent shows that more then 100 people are there lol. like decent paid shows like it was. it has gotten worst up here in the north east by the year. is there a team that is still together and if so whens the last time u all rode together! been wanting to get some real talk on a sport we put so much time into. i dont wanna hear bs about how great it is and were going to the x games either lol.

please no newbs posting in here! thanks

if u want toss up what your doing in life now etc. theres so many people i wonder what happened to lol.

WHEELIE 01-19-2012 09:14 PM

Re: OG members check in!!!

Couldn't have made a better thread myself... :cheers

I always get the "quit living in the past", "stuntriding is going Mainstream",
blahblahblah.....

It's kinda sad that people are losing what this sport (if you want
to call it that) came from.

I'm getting Really bored with Clips of People just doing O's
I guess I'm just stuck in the past...

ahenry 01-20-2012 01:30 AM

Im glad this started I just came back to the thread like a week ago. I miss the old days. Ive been riding by myself doing my own thing. Its funny you say remember the days when you knew who was 12'n. Now everywhere I look I see a stunt bike on someones truck and shows poping up everywhere. Its great to see what it has become. It seems like some of the truly great riders are out of the game now, and the new guys have no idea what they missed.

As far as life goes now I graduated college...took me long enough...lol.
And now believe it or not Im a deputy Sheriff! lol

Suicidl 01-20-2012 02:03 AM

I dont think I know where the key is to my bike? I really think circle killed the fun that use to be had. I loved it when it was underground. I guess I just lost interest along with most people that live in Orlando. I'm currently waiting on knee surgery #2 in just the past 6 months. Getting my ski natique ready for the spring. Moving on to dirt when my knee gets where I can tolerate walking again. And waiting for stunting to hit the X games lol not

zx636skiv 01-20-2012 05:53 PM

Do I count?? LOL I haven't been on in about 3 years...and nothing set up for stunt anymore, but my old stunter is a daily rider fightered out. No zip ties tho...

Funny, found some old videos from PshychoFest from '03. Stunting sure has come a long way!!

GSE Nick 01-27-2012 06:09 PM

really. its that dead in here lol

MoHawk 01-27-2012 06:29 PM

I'm kinda OG

loko 01-27-2012 11:39 PM

I remember rocking back 1000 mph on the tank all throttle control and engine brake. Pure adrenaline. Dangerous and completely underground. And I met some of my best friends at the drag strip and on this site. I still ride. Just def not as much. Anyway props on the thread def struck a nerve!

WHEELIE 01-27-2012 11:42 PM

Bringin Back some OG's up in here... :yeah

Scott@STUNTERS 01-28-2012 10:57 AM

I'm still floating around... still do about 5-10 shows a year...

Suicidl 01-30-2012 08:57 PM

[QUOTE=wrexttboy;4421515]I think people coming up in the sport thought that they where the next biggest thing. To me it's about gettin together with your crew, family, friends, and just have fun. No money, sponserships, im not smashin on anyone out there makin that happen. I'm jus the old dude with the grey hair doin the one wheel thing. Jus my 2 pennies.[/QUOTE]

I will agree that riding was so much better before sponsors and all the bullshit that comes with it. We use to all show up to the lot every night ride for hours and have cook outs at the lot. Now it's a bunch of people that have learned everything from watching videos. They have had it easy and that's what has ruined it for me. It's not hard to Stuntride when everyone else has figured it out for you. I guess that's why I don't care to ride anymore.

Suicidl 01-30-2012 08:58 PM

[QUOTE=Scott@STUNTERS;4421380]I'm still floating around... still do about 5-10 shows a year...[/QUOTE]

:hello Scott have not seen you for a few years since SW 06-07 I think. Those were some good times :yeah

SCOTT_Chychul 01-31-2012 09:44 PM

I thought stuntlife was dead,, didnt everyone move to stuntride ? I just need a new hb setup otherwise i could do without the stunt life drama. too old for that shit now haha

Trick 02-01-2012 01:11 PM

ahem... WHAT UP!!

WHEELIE 02-01-2012 01:47 PM

SL Has a Heart beat again... :yeah

Trick 02-01-2012 01:56 PM

all we need to do is get some scumbags to rip people off again and i can flame them until nags bans me... then it will be alive again!!!

WHEELIE 02-01-2012 02:21 PM

[QUOTE=Trick;4421625]all we need to do is get some scumbags to rip people off again and i can flame them until nags bans me... then it will be alive again!!![/QUOTE]

Won't happen, Someone gets a back feedback Scammer thread
about them and doesn't resolve it within 48hrs they are banned
for good from now on...

O tolerance scammer Law...

WHEELIE 02-01-2012 02:58 PM

I heard he Died actually

FreeTonyC 02-01-2012 04:34 PM

I heart GSE Nick.....:Lover