OG members check in!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OG members check in!!!

Originally Posted by dmcfreestylematt
been good buddy ... how are things ...
Will Be better when the 929 is finished...

hows riding in the Cheese state??
Old 03-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

saw this on wheelies FB, forgot about this place
Old 03-03-2012, 11:53 AM
myspace.com/reality631

Reality is an unknown quantity at this point

Ronnie Reality still in the game 14 years later. I took 3 years off. But coming back to have some old school fun. I just posted a ton of pics and vids on my page http://www.facebook.com/ronnierealityfanpage. Go check it out if you wanna laugh.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:14 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Suicidl
I'm currently waiting on knee surgery #2 in just the past 6 months. Getting my ski natique ready for the spring.
I am currently waiting on knee surgery 4 and I am not an og but I am just trying to get my finances back together to buy a new bike. I love to ride and no matter what the progression of stunting gos I will always want to ride.

o and **** you eric you still owe me a welding job from the two tanks you did of mine that you completely blew through with welds

Last edited by *trix*; 03-03-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:49 AM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by Reality
Ronnie Reality still in the game 14 years later. I took 3 years off. But coming back to have some old school fun. I just posted a ton of pics and vids on my page http://www.facebook.com/ronnierealityfanpage. Go check it out if you wanna laugh.
sup ronnie! was wondering what youve been up to. i gotta check the pics
Old 03-06-2012, 01:17 PM
myspace.com/reality631

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
sup ronnie! was wondering what youve been up to. i gotta check the pics

i took a few years off to do this body building & personal training thing. I had to step back into the game for the sake of the NY state. Seems like there hasn't been anything really big in NY. Looks like i'll have to put us back on the map. I've had a few meetings the past few months about setting up a show. So fingers crossed, this all works out for us. I've been riding the past few months and there are some pretty talented riders out here. I think it's time to get them their deserved shine.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

i took a few years off to do this body building & personal training thing. I had to step back into the game for the sake of the NY state. Seems like there hasn't been anything really big in NY. Looks like i'll have to put us back on the map. I've had a few meetings the past few months about setting up a show. So fingers crossed, this all works out for us. I've been riding the past few months and there are some pretty talented riders out here. I think it's time to get them their deserved shine.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:31 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidl
I will agree that riding was so much better before sponsors and all the bullshit that comes with it. We use to all show up to the lot every night ride for hours and have cook outs at the lot. Now it's a bunch of people that have learned everything from watching videos. They have had it easy and that's what has ruined it for me. It's not hard to Stuntride when everyone else has figured it out for you. I guess that's why I don't care to ride anymore.
I still do a couple charity shows here and there. I feel the same way. The new guys think they're the ****. And the attitude get's old. So I stick to myself. Still ride with everyone time to time. Noone has gotten rid of their stunters. Just hardly ever ride em. And as far as popularity, the shows haven't got any bigger. Nor has the scene here. Worse if anything. Sad. Like Nick said, this place used to be poppin.... I'm no OG, but been around the game a long time.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:47 PM
www.GSENick.com

yeah the areas seem to have died out a little for sure. i know around here has. and yeah these younger guys are killing it these days. they'll never have that old school style tho. big difference!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:56 AM
myspace.com/reality631

I notice with today's riders they either pick street style or lot style. They don't really combine the 2. Even though some of the spots are big enough to rip a 100mph coaster they don't do it. I had one kid say to me "dude holy ****, i only saw that on a video, never in person, That **** is sick". But for some of us, that's where all the fun is. The og's kept the element of danger in the sport. Not that a switch wheelie isn't sick, or combo circles aren't cool. But i believe fans come out to see our shows because they come with the idea that someone is going to the hospital today. I mean how many times can you watch 20 riders do the same circles until you hear "babe i'm hungry, let's get something to eat or dad this is boring? Back when we were killing it, there was no way people were leaving. If anything everyone leaned in more and more until you had a 5 foot path to ride in lol. Which really made **** dangerous. But it's all good, i tell everyone just have fun, be creative and respect your fellow riders. Because everyone knows "STUNT RIDERS LOVE ATTENTION AND NEED TO BE SEEN".
Old 03-15-2012, 10:34 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

There's a lot of new guys out there who just never experienced the madness that stunt riding used to be, how insane the comps were people just doing off the wall ****. This has become such a "professional" sport and the fun was removed for a little while but I think it is turning around again and i see a new wave of guys who are riding for the reason we all started for the fun and passion. As for shows, they are still tough because guys don't think that there talent is worth any money so they ride for dirt cheap or free.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:27 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

I think just the technical progression of the sport, from street riding to all the circle stuff really changed alot. I was floatin around the SL forum way before I ever became a member.

Whackpack is what sparked my interest in the sport back in 02/03, and on their video was the Stuntlife Logo.

I used to be ADDICTED to these forums, you can probably search all of the stupid questions I had lol Im tryna get back into riding, sold most of my bikes and was riding an Aprilla sxv which I just sold. Stopped riding as soon as I learned basic circles on the motard and playbikes I had. As soon as I started training mma and fighting, and went to college, I became less frequent on here.

This website is full of memories for me, especially since much of my progression was tied to help gained through these forums.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:23 PM

ricky is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i remember hanging with merk,oger,roger,stew from 1096,digidy,i remember watching this site come together in naperville before it was stunt life , when riding was riding and nothing matterd but ur skillzs now its like gone to **** i ride on my own still have my close friends and we kill the streets on our own no crew or members just some guys enjoying the day and our bikes
Old 03-18-2012, 03:28 PM

ricky is an unknown quantity at this point

back in 01-04 lakeland florida was the spot also thats when sw got started i miss those days
Old 03-21-2012, 04:09 PM

Yamaha-stunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know if I consider myself an OG, but i'm still around somewhat. I don't post much, but I do recognize some of the OG members in here.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:46 PM
www.GSENick.com

Originally Posted by ricky
back in 01-04 lakeland florida was the spot also thats when sw got started i miss those days
05 stuntwars was the last year for chaos down there. Sport hasn't been the same since those years lol. Maybe even 06 don't remember. I was to trashed lol
Old 03-21-2012, 07:57 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Old 03-21-2012, 09:24 PM
Administrators

SL Is Comin Back Old skool style...
Old 04-24-2012, 05:39 PM
www.GSENick.com

bump!
Old 04-24-2012, 10:12 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

squid for life!

Quick Reply: OG members check in!!!