OG members check in!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 04:01 PM

COOP1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: OG members check in!!!

Originally Posted by NickDavid
Hi. Nailed my login on the first try.
Heck yeah, me too! It took me back to the day when I would log in from a cell phone store that I worked at. I would log in daily to this place!
Old 10-26-2019, 02:15 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had to reset my pw every time I stop checking up for a couple years. Oof
Old 10-28-2019, 04:01 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by COOP1
I hear ya bro. I remember back in the day we would be out riding every night in summer, sometimes until 4AM with out a worry in the world. Great memories for sure! The thing now about it is it is a hobby now as you said, but man I appreciate every single time I get an evening to go out for a ride. Back on the OG days it was taken for granted. Now all these years later I have kids, and so many responsibilities. Do you still have people to ride with? I haven't rode with anybody in years. One time this summer I ran into a squid who about wiped out in the 10 feet he was beside me, but that was it.
Did you recently get another bike, or always had one since the OG days?
I actually did HalloWheelie in the snow yesterday. Thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital after the street ride. Thought I literally had frostbite!! Snowed the whole ride and we still killed streets. I took a few years off while I had kids an needed to buy a house. Luckily I have a little bro who always wanted to stunt and now is 24. Salt Lake dies for a while but now has a big scene coming up. They are all street killers with only straightline combos. Our older guys still come out time to time around here which is nice. But we do more Jeeping than stuntin these days... I've built and flipped a few bikes the last couple years. I now have another f4i thats built enough to hit the lot. Gonna get the rest of the parts in spring. Should be back hittin the lot hard next summer since my 12 and 7 year old boys want to get a grom and start learning...

The sad thing I have noticed lately about stuntriding is that noone knows **** any more. They all ask so many questions that if the forums were still the medium between us all, they would have the answers. Instead, just start another facebook thread about something that was asked a week ago...
Old 11-13-2019, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nappy
I actually did HalloWheelie in the snow yesterday. Thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital after the street ride. Thought I literally had frostbite!! Snowed the whole ride and we still killed streets. I took a few years off while I had kids an needed to buy a house. Luckily I have a little bro who always wanted to stunt and now is 24. Salt Lake dies for a while but now has a big scene coming up. They are all street killers with only straightline combos. Our older guys still come out time to time around here which is nice. But we do more Jeeping than stuntin these days... I've built and flipped a few bikes the last couple years. I now have another f4i thats built enough to hit the lot. Gonna get the rest of the parts in spring. Should be back hittin the lot hard next summer since my 12 and 7 year old boys want to get a grom and start learning...

The sad thing I have noticed lately about stuntriding is that noone knows **** any more. They all ask so many questions that if the forums were still the medium between us all, they would have the answers. Instead, just start another facebook thread about something that was asked a week ago...
That's so awesome that you go to kill it in the snow, those are the times I really appreciate these days! I will go out of my way to do stuff like that just cause.Last winter I went on a ride in winter when it was like 15 degrees, there was even ice on the trees. On the way home my legs and throttle hand where numb. I coulnt been my right hand, so just had to use my palm to hold the throttle. I use to live on the rockets, could ride pretty much anytime I wanted. Now days every ride I get is a gift, and I take it all in. One of my OG buddies is actually going to pick up a bike this week, he hasn't had a bike in years. I cant believe his wife is letting him, I think she hates bikes. But anyway, I am very excited to have a normal dude to ride with next season.Ive been riding solo for years. Our goal is to get one evening of riding in a week. We have awesome back roads here for straight line fun. Next project will be a lot bike. That's awesome your sons are now at the age where they can get out and catch the bike bug, that will be lots of fun. I have all daughters, they love to ride their crf 50's. I look forward to getting them bigger bikes as they grow.

Yeah man, this new generation of riders are to lazy to get out and learn, they'd rather post of facebook or watch countless youtube videos on how to wheelie. Back in our day it was trial and error, great times!

Old 11-23-2019, 08:19 AM
OGStunter

Todd Colbert is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
man this place used to be sooo popping. hard to believe whats happened. i mean are bikes even cool anymore? i think its just an entire different crowd of riders now.

can u even grasp what has happened in these past 8-10 years!? i remember coming on this site and you knew everyone in the usa that was 12ing lol. now look at it and where it has gone. hows everyone else been doing with shows? and i mean like decent shows that more then 100 people are there lol. like decent paid shows like it was. it has gotten worst up here in the north east by the year. is there a team that is still together and if so whens the last time u all rode together! been wanting to get some real talk on a sport we put so much time into. i dont wanna hear bs about how great it is and were going to the x games either lol.

please no newbs posting in here! thanks

if u want toss up what your doing in life now etc. theres so many people i wonder what happened to lol.
The sport definitely went downhill I miss those days when it was fun and traveled all over doing shows.

Old 12-03-2019, 04:25 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Hooooollly ****, this place still exists??? Man the drunken memories....
Old 12-28-2019, 06:40 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
Hooooollly ****, this place still exists??? Man the drunken memories....
🤣🤣 I was thinking the same thing! I’m impressed there are still people checking in! It’s like a whole other life ago!
Old 12-31-2019, 10:50 AM

mileys1990 is a decent person

Im not considered an OG but, its been 3 or 4 years since ive rode, I still got a bike that's in pieces & been thinking of putting it back together to hit up the lots.

What's up Mike ? You gonna start riding again?
Old 03-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough

I may or may not be an OG member. Hmmmm....
Old 03-04-2020, 02:02 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Been on this site sine 2003, just started stunting last year
Old 03-04-2020, 03:19 PM

Hadnt checked this thread in a while, and it appears all us og's are to busy with life lol. So what OG's are riding this season? After years of riding by myself one of my ol riding buddies from back in the day has finally landed another bike, so finally I have another OG to ride with, and spring is up on us. Our goal is to be able to get a way long enough to go for one evening ride a week, we will see how that goes with life.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:58 AM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
man this place used to be sooo popping. hard to believe whats happened. i mean are bikes even cool anymore? i think its just an entire different crowd of riders now.

can u even grasp what has happened in these past 8-10 years!? i remember coming on this site and you knew everyone in the usa that was 12ing lol. now look at it and where it has gone. hows everyone else been doing with shows? and i mean like decent shows that more then 100 people are there lol. like decent paid shows like it was. it has gotten worst up here in the north east by the year. is there a team that is still together and if so whens the last time u all rode together! been wanting to get some real talk on a sport we put so much time into. i dont wanna hear bs about how great it is and were going to the x games either lol.

please no newbs posting in here! thanks

if u want toss up what your doing in life now etc. theres so many people i wonder what happened to lol.
holy hell this place is still open?! Damn lol well I guess we'll check in. James AKA Reckless from Reckless Endangerment stunt team Tampa Fl.

What's good?
Old 03-25-2020, 03:56 PM

majors, lee will become famous soon enough

Old 03-30-2020, 08:40 AM

beststuntscoote is a decent person

Hello hope all are ok. i want to know more about stunt scooters.
if any one can please help me

Thanks
Old 03-30-2020, 06:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by shugga
I may or may not be an OG member. Hmmmm....
what have you been up to?
Old 04-01-2020, 10:19 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: OG members check in!!!

Originally Posted by Bray
I'm a dad now, and just learned how to scrape last week. 16+ years after joining this site

I wish this was a joke haha
havent seen you in a minute, congrats on the dad part
Old 06-12-2020, 05:27 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still alive and kicking. The original erion 929rr is gone as of 2006 but I've been on the f4i since. Took time away after multiple spinal fractures from an accident then going through graduate school. I just got the bike out this year for a first time in 4 years. Busy office and risk of injury keeps me from doing much riding.

I miss the old days though. 50 racing through chicago, DMextreme which became Stunt USA, catching the Lakeland hooters on fire....you know the good things!
Old 06-22-2020, 09:46 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Dizzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello? is this on?
Old 06-23-2020, 08:18 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

dadlife.com

where we gather to talk about our stupid kids, our lawns, and the bikes in our garage that may or may not run
Old 09-15-2020, 02:45 PM
OGStunter

Todd Colbert is an unknown quantity at this point

What’s up everyone, it’s been awhile since I have been in here wow how things have changed I miss being on the road doing shows and putting Stuntwars together with Chris and Adam, those where the days. What’s new with the old school guys?

Todd

Quick Reply: OG members check in!!!